Another few weeks to go before the much awaited TSPSC Group 4 Exam (Junior Assistants, Junior Steno, Typist) gets underway. The TSPSC main examination is tentatively scheduled for the 7th of October 2019. Now that we know the date and the intended vacancies that will be filled up, we need to concentrate on the exam syllabus and pattern. Diligence is the key ingredient to success. Careful planning and preparation will help towards the success in cracking the exam.
1521 vacant positions that are expected to be filled are reported across the state which are as follows.
|Department||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2018||Min. Max.
Scale of Pay
|Revenue Department||Junior Steno||18 – 44||16,400-49,870/|
|Revenue Department||Junior Assistant||217|
|Panchayat Raj||Junior Assistant||53|
|Commercial Tax Dept.||Junior Assistant||231|
|Home Dept.||Junior Assistant||335|
|Home Dept.||Junior Steno|
|Disaster Response And Fire Services||Typist||2|
|Disaster Response And Fire Services||Junior Steno||1|
|Telangana Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad||Junior Assistant||59|
|Director of Medical Education||Junior Assistant||18|
|Forest Department||Junior Assistant||32|
Here are the details of TSPSC Group 4 Exam syllabus and Exam pattern.
Scheme and Syllabus for recruitment to the posts of GROUP-IV services
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
|Paper||Subject||No. of question marks||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|I||General Knowledge||150||150 Minute||150|
|II||Secretarial Marks||150||150 Minute||150|
- Questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each Paper having 150 Questions.
- Each Question carries One Mark.
- Maximum Marks for Each paper is 150 Marks.
- Questions will be in Telugu, Urdu and English Languages.
The Syllabus and Test Pattern help to kick-start the Preparation for Online or Offline (OMR based) Written Examinations. With this we know the topics to cover, weight-age of marks, exam duration, number of questions. Please go through the TSPSC notification to know more details of the exam.
TSPSC Group 4 Practical Test Syllabus 2019
The Practical Test will be conducted to measure the proficiency in Office Automation with the usage of Computers and Associate Softwares. Where the duration of the test is 30 Mins. Maximum Marks for TSPSC Group 4 Practical Test is 50 Marks. However, for more detailed information regarding the TSPSC Group-IV Syllabus and Exam Pattern download the Pdf below.
PAPER-I: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution : Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
PAPER-II: SECRETARIAL ABILITIES
1) Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
2) Logical Reasoning.
4) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
5) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
How to prepare for TSPSC Group 4 exam
- Pattern and syllabus: Knowing the pattern and syllabus is very important. Analyze it and do the preparations as per. The pattern consists of general studies, aptitude and general Telugu or general English. Stick to the pattern and syllabus while revising.
- Time table: Candidate should make their own time table to revise the subjects you studied. This helps to memorize all the important points before the exam without any hassle.
- Preparing your brief notes: When revising the topics, make brief notes of hard sections.
- Previous year question paper: Practicing with previous year question paper will help you to understand the question pattern and repeated questions
- Mock test series: self-test with a mock test available online, can help you to know your score range and your weak sections. This will help you to boost up with more confidence.
It is essential part of any exam preparation to know the scheme and syllabus of the exam. Check the official website of TSPSC for the latest exam related information.
Last-minute tips and mock test series are available online. Entri App is a great platform for finding out the apt notes and material to prepare for the exam. Entri expert team will address your doubts.
For more previous year question papers and other updates, follow us.
Entri wishes all the very best to the candidates!