The Telangana State Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment drives to select eligible and suitable candidates to the Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 and Group 4 posts under various categories. As a matter of fact, lakhs of aspirants try their luck each year to get into the Telangana State Government jobs through the PSC exams. Likewise, this year is no different. The Telangana State Government has announced many recruitment notifications to select and post deserving candidates into various posts. The vacancies arise in different sectors under the state government like civil services, horticulture, education, water, electricity, revenue, irrigation, etc. Each of these boasts unique selection processes that every aspirant must go through. As we talk about the details of TSPSC Recruitment 2021, let us understand deeply about it in this article. So, stay tuned to know more!
TSPSC Recruitment 2021
Like every other state PSC exam, the exams conducted by Telangana Public Service Commission are a crowd favorite. Many aspirants eagerly wait for this recruitment to happen so as to land on their dream job. The Telangana state conducts many recruitment examinations to fill vacancies under various departments. However, the selection to all of these posts under various departments and categories need not necessarily be conducted at once. Therefore, the aspirant must stay tuned to the official web portal for major details about the TSPSC Recruitment. In this article, we will give you glimpses of various notifications by the Telangana Public Service Commission.
|Name of the Conducting Body||Telangana Public Service Commision (TSPSC)|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Name of the Department||Various|
|Number of Various||Various|
|Official Web Portal||www.tspsc.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the various Group posts under the Telangana Public Service Commission, one must fulfill the eligibility criteria as set by the state government. Check out the section below to know about the educational qualification details and the age limit for various group posts under the TSPSC.
|Group||Required basic qualification|
|Group 1||A Bachelor’s Degree|
|Group 2||A Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in the relevant discipline|
|Group 3||Degree or intermediate in any discipline|
|Group 4||Degree or intermediate in any discipline|
|Group||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Group 1||Superintendent of police||21-30 Years|
|Divisional Fire Officer||21 -28 Years|
|Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent||18-28 Years|
|Other Posts||18 – 44 years|
|Group 2||Sub –Registrar Grade-II||20-44 years
|Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector||18 – 28 Years
|Other Posts||18 – 44 Years|
|Group 3||All Posts||18 to 36 years|
|Group 4||All Posts||18 to 44 years|
TSPSC Posts List 2021
As mentioned already, the Telangana State Public Service Commission conducts examinations to select suitable candidates for vacancies in various departments. Hence there are a number of different posts waiting to be filled by the apt candidate. Check out the list below for details of a few of the major departments to which the commission recruits candidates on an yearly basis.
- Assistant Civil Surgeons
- Health Department
- Forest Department
- Agriculture & Horticulture Department
- Revenue Department
- Transport Department
- Excise Department
- TSPSC R&B
- Women & Child Development
- Urban Development of Municipality Department
- Finance Department
- TSRTC Department
- TSPSC Electricity Department
- Director Medical Education (HM&FW) Department
- TS Police Department
- Irrigation Department
- Higher Education Department
- TS Medical & Health Department
- Panchayati Raj Department
- TSPSC Singareni Department.
- Department Wise TSPSC Vacancies
- Forest Department
- FBO (Forest Beat Officer)
- FSO (Forest Section Officer)
- FRO (Forest Range Officer)
- Insurance Medical Service Department
- Assistant Physiotherapist
- Lecturers in Radiological Physics & Radiologist.
- Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (HM & FW)
- Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists.
- Survey Settlement and Land Records Department
- Deputy Surveyors.
- Boilers Department
- Inspector of Boilers.
- Animal Husbandry Department
- Dental Assistant Surgeon
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Veterinary Assistant.
- Engineering Services Department
- Assistant Executive Engineers
- Residential Educational Institutions Societies
- Principal (School)
- Librarian (Junior Colleges)
- Junior Lecturers
- Physical Director (Jr College)
- Principal (Junior College)
- Librarian Degree College (Women)
- Physical Director (Degree College)
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
- Physical Education Teachers (PET)
- Craft Teachers
- Music Teachers
- Residential Degree Colleges (WOMEN)
- Degree College Lecturers
- Forest College and Research Institute
- Associate Professors
- Associate professors
- Residential Schools
- Staff Nurses
- Telangana State Pollution Control Board
- Various categories of posts
- Municipal Town Planning Subordinate Services
- Town Planning & Building Oversees
- Transport Subordinate Service
- Transport Constable
- Excise Department
- Prohibition & Excise Constable.
- Department of Agriculture Subordinate Service
- Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
- Groundwater Development
- Technical Assistant (Hydrology)
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics)
- Assistant Hydrologist
- Technical Assistant (Hydro Geology)
- Assistant Hydrogeologist
- Assistant Geophysicist
- Assistant chemist
- Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board\
- Finance & Accounts.
- Technician Grade-II
- Deputy General Manager (Finance)
Selection Process for TSPSC Recruitment 2021
As the different posts belong to various departments, the selection processes differ slightly. Here, we will give you the details of the selection procedure that is followed for various recruitment to the TSPSC.
|Group Number||Selection Process|
However, the method of selection to various posts may change as per the rules set by the conducting organization. Therefore, it is advised for all the aspirants to watch closely regarding the proceedings.
TSPSC Salary 2021
The salary drawn by each selected candidate differs from group to group. Therefore, in this section we will give you the details of the possible salary for various posts in the TSPSC.
|Group||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|Group 1||District Fire Officer –||Rs 19,050/- to Rs 45,850/-|
|Commercial Fire Officer||Rs 20,680/- to Rs 46,960/-|
|District Panchayat Raj||Rs 19,050/- to Rs 45,850/-|
|District Employment Officer||Rs 18,030 to Rs 43,640/-|
|Others||Rs 18,030 to Rs 42,590|
|Group 2||Commissioner||Rs 29,760/- to 80,930/-|
|Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector||Rs 26,600/- to 77,030/-|
|Deputy Tahsildar||Rs 28,940/- to 78,910/-|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs 29,760 /- to 80,930/-|
|Other Posts||Rs 25,000/- to 80,000/-
|Group 3||All Posts||Rs 10,900/- to 31,550/-
|Group 4||All Posts||Rs 16,400/- to 49,870/-
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
After the Telangana Public Service Commission releases the recruitment notification, the application window will be open for a considerable amount of time in order to receive applications from the interested candidates. However, before filling in the online application form, it is mandatory for the aspirants to perform a One Time Registration process commonly called OTR. Once the candidate registers themselves in the OTR, all new updates and news regarding the TSPSC shall be accessed.
During the filling up of the OTR, the following details about the candidate will be asked, that must be promptly filled in.
- Name as per the SSC or equivalent certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Gender and place of birth
- Father’s and mother’s name
- Community and religion
Given below are the steps that must be followed sequentially in order to complete the One Time Registration in the TSPSC without any hiccup.
- Log in to the official web portal of the Telangana Public Service Commission
- Click on the tab that says One Time Registration (OTR)
- Now, select the new registration option.
- In the new page that opens up, find the registration form.
- Carefully fill in all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned copies of your signature and photograph.
- Before clicking on the submit button, check for any possible mistakes.
- Finally click on submit and your OTR is done
.After successfully completing the TSPSC, One Time Registration process, the candidate is free to apply to any post that satisfies his/her eligibility directly through the official web portal.
TSPSC Exam Date 2021
After the application window is closed, the conducting organization will announce the date of examination as well as the centers where the exam will be held. For various posts under the TSPSC, the date of examination will be different as decided by the conducting organization. Therefore, the aspirants must keep checking the official portal of the TSPSC for details regarding the exam dates. Sometimes, even though the tentative exam date may be announced earlier, the actual date of exam might vary due to various circumstances. Hence it is advised to the candidates to have a track of all the events happening with regard to TSPSC.
TSPSC Admit Card 2021
On the day of the examination, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without a valid admit card. Therefore, it is the most important document that must be carried by the candidate while attending the examination. Usually, the conducting organization releases the admit card of the specific examination at least 10 days before the exam. Hence, the candidates must ensure to take a print out of the same beforehand in order to avoid any last minute tension.
As we have discussed all the major details about the TSPSC Recruitment 2021 in this article, we hope that it was beneficial to our readers. We wish Good Luck to all the readers on their job hunt!