Table of Contents
To get selected for the reputed post of UP Police SI candidates must have a clear idea of UP Police Medical Test. The UP Police conduct UP Police Medical test for its various posts like Constable, Sub Inspector, Fireman, etc. The UP Police Medical test consists of Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test. UP Board conducts Police Medical Test to analyze Physical strength and endurance candidate’s Physical efficiency. Physical fitness is the most important parameter required for all posts in UP Police. To examine the physical strength, a physical Test is conducted by the UP Police. In Physical fitness, exam candidates are made to perform various tasks. After the completion of the Physical Efficiency Test, the board will shortlist candidates to make the final merit list. The final merit list will be released on the official website. Read this article to know the UP Police medical test details, UP Police medical test list, UP Police ips posting, SI medical test in Hindi, etc. This blog is about UP Police Medical Test 2021.
UP Police Medical Test 2021: Important Dates
|Tentative Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Release Date:||December 2020|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||December 2020|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fee:||To be notified soon|
|Dates for Downloading Online E-Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:||1-2 weeks prior examination date|
|UP Police SI Male & Female Exam Date:||February & March 2021|
|Result/ Merit List Declaration Date:||April 2021|
|Physical Exam Date:||June 2021|
|Final Result Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
UP Police Medical Test 2021: Medical Test for Sub Inspector
Candidates must ensure they have good and health for the post. Physical health is also checked by the doctors. Various tests are performed to check if the candidate has any ongoing medical treatment or disease. The body parts like knees, eyes are also checked by the official. Read below to know the test that is conducted to analyze the candidate’s health.
- Eyes test ( sight + color blindness)
- For Eye Sight- Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without glasses. The candidate must not squint in the eyes.
- Hearing test for ear
- Tooth test
- Blood test ( all variants) + Urine test
- Hands and Legs without any major problems ( barefoot must be seen).
- Knock knee test
- Chest x-ray
- Drug screening
- Blood pressure
Medical Test for UP Police Constable
In the UP Police Constable, Medical Test candidate’s Physical fitness will be analyzed and the medical test will be conducted in two-phase that is Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test. Read the information below to know the detailed Medical test for men and women posts.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
In the Physical Standard Test candidate’s physical norms such as Height, Chest & Weight are measured and are analysed by the standards set by the board. Candidate has to attain these physical norms otherwise their candidature is cancelled. Check the Norms of Height, Chest & Weight for male and female candidates are given below:-
In the table below we have mentioned Minimum standard Height for male and female categories. The Board has set the standard on the basis of categories like General, SC, ST, etc.
|General/ OBC/ SC||168 cm||152 cm|
|ST Candidates||160 cm||147 cm|
In the table below we have mentioned Male candidates Chest size required. Below we have mentioned category wise distribution of Chest size.
|General/ OBC/ SC||79-84 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)||Not Applicable|
|ST Candidates||77-82 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)||Not Applicable|
Read the table below to know the weight required for the female candidates. The weight category is not applicable for the male candidates.
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST||Minimum 40 Kg.||Not Applicable|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Race
Candidates have to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test in which various tasks are made to perform by the board. These tasks are performed to check the Physical endurance and fitness of the candidate. This test is of Qualifying nature. In the Physical Efficiency Test, Male candidates have to complete a Race of 4.8 km in a maximum of 25 minutes and Female candidates have to complete a Race of 2.4 km in a maximum of 14 minutes. Candidates who are unable to complete the race will be disqualified by the board automatically.
Candidates can also check out articles related to UP Police IPS posting, UP Police SI medical test in Hindi. The details UP Police SI medical test in Hindi can be get from the official website.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.