Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will release the recruitment notification for the post of UP Jail Warder 2021. Job seekers who were matriculated from any Government recognized institution can apply online for the post through the official website. Interested candidates can start their exam preparation along with UP Jail Warder Exam Strategy provided by Entri. Candidates can check out UP Jail Warder study plan in Hindi and UP Jail Warder preparation in Hindi. Read the article UP Jail Warder Study Plan 2021 for more details.
UP Jail Warder Study Plan 2021
Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder Recruitment notification will be released soon on the official website of UPPRPB website. Aspirants can apply for the post before the last date. As part of the selection process, the eligible candidates should undergo these four stages: Written Examination, Physical Test, Document Verification, and Medical Test. If you want to score high and reach into a government job. Don’t worry you can start learning with Entri UP Jail Warder 2021 Study Plan.
Points to be noted before making a Study Plan:
- Understand what are the selection processes.
- Know about exam pattern and syllabus.
- Go through the syllabus and identify which topics you are weak and strong in.
- Allot more time for weaker sections and focus!
UP Jail Warder 2021 Study Plan: Exam Pattern
- The UP Jail Warder 2021 exam will be an objective-based written test.
- There will be four different papers: General Hindi, General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, and Mental Aptitude /Intelligence /Reasoning.
- The total marks of the exam will be 300.
- The total number of questions will be 150.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- There is negative marking for wrong answers.
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Knowledge||150||300||Yet to release|
|Numerical and Mental Ability|
|Mental Aptitude/Intelligence Quotient /Reasoning Ability|
UP Jail Warder 2021 Study Plan
Applicants can make use of the following points for the exam.
- Collect study materials based on the syllabus as much as you can.
- From each section, we can expect almost 35 to 38 questions. So that you can not ignore any section.
- Prioritize which section should need more attention and allot more time for it.
- You should decide that how many days you want to complete the whole syllabus.
- Don’t forget to revise everything that you’ve learned.
- And then attempt mock tests and go through the previous year’s question papers also.
- You can make use of the Entri app by downloading it from the App store.
- Entri provides you with daily quizzes, tips, and tricks to memorize each point.
Download the Entri app and ace your UP Police Jail Warder 2021 exam strategy. Entri owns efficient trainers for each specific area. And they prepare all study materials in proper order and manner. Entri wishes good luck and success ahead.