Table of Contents
Teachers out there can start their TET preparation now as UPTET exam will be soon approaching. If you are wondering about the simplest and easiest ways to tackle the upcoming UPTET exam, then you can begin with a smart study plan. A great study plan is a real path to cracking the exam. Make sure to create a study plan that suits your convenience.
Often the candidates who are preparing for the competitive exams tend to showcase a common attitude of copying the entire study plan as such, but this is not the right way to prepare. Always, remember to keep note of your schedule, convenient preparation pattern, the pace of learning, etc. After ensuring UPTET syllabus, refer to the study plans and create one that fits you the most.
60 Days Study Plan for UP TET 2022
The study plan should contain all the main topics from the UPTET syllabus. To ensure a better score, it is always good to consider the previous questions and the relevant areas to focus on. Apart from that, the candidates can also focus on the revision part and mock tests part to make a thorough understanding of the topics. Every exam contains different areas of study, so learn as per the relevant areas and the importance of the topics.
Rather than focusing on the whole UPTET syllabus, these relevant brief areas can serve a better score intention. Make sure to go through this study plan and prepare one for yourself that works well for you. Check out his 60 days study plan for the UPTET exam and start your preparation right away!
|Day 1||Child Development and Pedagogy Introduction|
|Day 2||Concepts of learning|
|Day 3||Understanding diverse learners|
|Day 4||Understanding backward/mentally-retarded/specially- able|
|Day 5||Best teaching activities|
|Day 6||National Curriculum Framework 2005|
|Day 7||Teaching-Learning Process|
|Day 8||Weekly Revision|
|Day 9||Mathematics Basics|
|Day 10||Mathematical operations|
|Day 11||Number systems|
|Day 14||Language mathematics|
|Day 15||Formal and informal methods of evaluation|
|Day 16||Weekly Revision|
|Day 18||Error analysis|
|Day 19||Remedial teaching|
|Day 20||Language-I – English|
|Day 21||Unseen passage and prose|
|Day 22||Language Difficulties/Disorders|
|Day 23||Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching|
|Day 24||Weekly Revision|
|Day 25||Language-II (English/ Hindi/Gujarati/Punjabi/ Sindhi/Urdu)|
|Day 26||Environmental Studies Basics|
|Day 27||House Building|
|Day 29||Consumer Protection|
|Day 30||Transport and Communication|
|Day 31||Common Diseases|
|Day 32||Weekly Revision|
|Day 33||Renewable/Non-Renewable Sources of Energy|
|Day 34||Significance of Environment Studies|
|Day 35||Science/Social Science/Social Studies|
|Day 36||Sources and Components of Food|
|Day 37||How Things Work, Natural Resources and Phenomena|
|Day 38||Innovation and Cognitive Evaluation|
|Day 39||Ancient India|
|Day 40||Weekly Revision|
|Day 41||Colonialism and Tribal Societies|
|Day 42||Prominent Kings and Queens|
|Day 43||Nationalist Movement|
|Day 44||Revolt of 1857|
|Day 46||Human Environment|
|Day 47||India After Independence|
|Day 48||Weekly Revision|
|Day 49||Gender and Social Justice|
|Day 50||Understanding Government Structure|
|Day 53||Critical Thinking Development|
|Day 57||Previous Questions Papers|
|Day 58||Previous Questions Papers|
|Day 59||Previous Questions Papers|
|Day 60||Mock Tests|
Main Topics to Cover for UPTET Exam 2022
Choose the main topics as per the UPTET syllabus and ensure to cover the frequently asked questions as per the previous year’s exams. Given below are the main topics to consider when you begin your TET preparation.
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language-I (Hindi)
- Language-II (English/Urdu/Sanskrit)
- Environmental Studies
Main Areas to Cover in Child Development & Pedagogy
- Growth & Development – Influencing factors, Stages of Development
- Cognitive Theories – Piaget, Kohlberg, Vygotsky
- Intelligence & Its Theories – IQ, ZPD, Other intelligence theories & Test.
- Learning Theories – Laws of Learning, Theories, Learning Curve, Learning Methods
- Motivation – Maslow Hierarchy, Reinforcement & Punishment
- Teaching – Teaching Maxim, Teaching Methods, Micro Teaching
- Heredity & Environment – Influencing Factors of Learning
- Inclusive Education – Guidance, Counselling, Learning Disabilities, Teaching Learning Methods, Counselling Centre in UP at district and state level
- Evaluations – School-Based Assessment, Formative Assessment, Summative Assessment, CCE (Scholastic & Co-Scholastic), Types of Questions
- Theories & their Profounder – Vygotsky, Kohlberg, Bronfenbrenner theory & others
- Statement & Definition by Different Psychologists – Skinner, Gestalt, Kohlberg. etc. including intelligence, personality behaviourism, etc.
Main Areas to Cover in English
- Grammar & Its Rules – Active & Passive, Fillers, Narration, basic literature vocabulary, Part of Speech, Type of Sentences, Tenses, The Sentence, Suffix with root words, Use of Homophones, Phrasal Verbs, Intersection, Adverb, Adjective, Verb
- Passage – Up to 10th Std.
- Poem – Up to 10th Std.
Main Areas to Cover in Mathematics
- Number System – Place Value & Face value, Fraction, Exponent & Power, Square & Cube Root, Rational Numbers
- LCM & HCF – Factor, Remainder Theorem, factorization methods, Relation Between LCM & HCF
- Algebra – Numeric & Quadratic Equations, Algebraic Formula’s, Algebraic expression, Equation, Money, Bill, Probability, Graph, Square and Cube Roots
- Arithmetic’s – Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Time & distance, SI & CI
- Geometry – Triangle, Angle, Polygon, 3D & 2D Fig.
- Mensuration – 2D-Triangle, Square, Quadrilateral (Area & Perimeter), 3D- Cube, Cuboid, Cylinder, Cone, Prism, etc. (Volume, CSA, TSA)
- Data Efficiency – Direct Question from Pie Charts, Histogram, Bar Graph, Mean, Median, Mode, Range, Calendar, Railway/Bus Time Table
- Nature of Mathematics – Techniques, Curriculum, Logical Reasoning
- Language of Mathematics – Application & Situational Based Questions
- Evaluation – Formative Assessment, Summative Assessment, Bloom Taxonomy, van hiele theory, etc.
- The problem of teaching in Mathematics & Error Analysis – Classification of error & teaching methods, Remedial teaching
- Diagnostic Teaching – Remedial Teaching
Main Areas to Cover in Science
- Food – Component of Food & Preservation
- Matter & Its State – The state of Matter, Atomic Structure, Classification of matters, Inter conversion
- Material Of Daily Life – Acid – Bases, Fibres, Polymers
- Living World – Cell & Its Structure, Plant Kingdom & its classification, Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology – Circulatory System, Hormones, Reproductive System, Skeletal System
- Microorganism – Classification & its uses
- Motion – Type of motions, Graphical Representation, Direct formula-based numerical,
- Force – Newton’s law & Based Questions, Friction
- Work, Energy & Magnet – magnetic Properties, Definition, Direct formula-based questions,
- Light – Difference between reflection & Refraction, Lenses, Vision Defects
- Natural Phenomenon – Cyclones, Thunderstorm, etc.
- Natural Resources – Air, Water, Minerals & Soil, Biodiversity
- Scope OF Science – Importance, Curriculum & Designing
- The objective of teaching Science Bloom taxonomy
- Approaches – Disciplinary, Integrated
- Teaching Methods – Lecture, Lecture-Cum Demonstration method, Problem Solving, etc.
- Teaching aids – Visual Aid, Audio-visual Aid
- Evaluation – Bloom Taxonomy, Formative Assessment, Summative Assessment, etc.
- Remedial Teaching – Group tutorial, Classroom
Main Areas to Cover in Hindi
- व्याकरण – संधि, समास, अलंकार, प्रत्यय उपसर्ग, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, वर्णमाला, वर्णों का उच्चारण स्थान, विराम चिन्ह, कवि व लेखक की रचनाये, लिंग के भेद , अंग/ वस्तुओ के संस्कृत नाम
- गद्यांश – 10th कक्षा तक
- पद्यांश – 10th कक्षा तक
- परिभाषा और इसके प्रकार, अधिगम और अर्जन भाषा विकास की अवस्था
- भाषा शिक्षण के सिद्धांत
- भाषा कौशल – लेखन, श्रवण, मौखिक, पठन कौशल की विधि
- व्याकरण की भुमिक व्याकरण शिक्षण की विधि
- भाषायी विविधता – बहुभाषिक शिक्षण कि चुनौतियां
- सहायक सामग्री – द्रश्य- श्रव्य , पाठ्यपुस्तक
- उपचारात्मक शिक्षण उपचारात्मक शिक्षण और निदानात्मक शिक्षण
- मूल्यांकन – निरीक्षण, मूल्यांकन की विधिया प्रकार
UPTET Exam Mock Test 2022
Attempting mock tests is a great method before attempting any government exam. Before this can induce a habitual feeling at the time of examination, expelling the nervousness and anxiety. Most of the exam formats will be familiar and as per what you have attempted in the mock tests. This familiarity can help you gain better answers for the exam. Even the guesses can go right with the perfect number of mock tests. Thus, mock tests can help you in numerous ways. Make sure to attempt at least 5 mock tests before the exam. Check out some of the mock test links given below. You may get redirected to the mock test portal of Entri App. Because Entri App provides the accurate mock test series for TET exams.
|Mock Test Topics||Mock Test Link|
|English Mock Test for UP TET||Click Here|
|Hindi Mock Test for UP TET||Click Here|
|Child Development & Pedagogy Mock Test for UP TET||Click Here|
|Mathematics Mock Tests for UP TET||Click Here|
|Teaching Methods Mock Test for UP TET||Click Here|
UP TET Previous Questions
Previous questions are another best way to tackle the upcoming government exam. As it is the TET, there are chances for repetition of format and pattern of questions. In such cases, getting familiar with the previous year’s questions can do a great deal for the exam. Make sure to go through some of the previous year’s questions before attempting the final exam. Check out the given below previous year’s questions.
|UP TET 07 March 2019 Shift 2 English||Click Here|
|UP TET 09 March 2019 Shift 2 English||Click Here|
|UP TET 03 March 2019 Shift 1 Hindi||Click Here|
|UP TET Previous Year Paper Set 1||Click Here|
|UP TET Previous Year Paper Set 2||Click Here|
UP TET Exam Tips 2022
If you are planning to crack the upcoming UP TET exam, then make sure to adapt a good exam strategy. The exam competition level will be comparatively high. So, to stand out and score a better mark, you should get an excellent smart exam strategy. So what’s this exam strategy all about? Initially, the exam strategy starts with the preparation plan. Yes! It’s down there, at the beginning.
1. Understand the UPTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Understanding the UP TET syllabus and the exam which you are preparing for is the initial step. Yes, sometimes the candidates tend to prepare without any hook in the exam. It is always necessary to understand the syllabus and exam pattern to formulate the study plan and strategies as per the exam. Because it is an entirely different approach when it comes to a KAS preparation or UPPSC preparation. Thus, as each exam demands varied preparation strategies, make sure you have got a strong grip on the syllabus and exam pattern. Because that’s the real trail you are going to walk through for the entire preparation. The base should be always strong enough.
2. Prepare an Apt Study Plan
You already got an idea regarding the study plan preparation. While preparing the study plan, it is a usual way to copy the entire plan from any website or tutorial video. But as per the proven statics, this is the wrong approach. If you are preparing the study plan, make sure to go through all the plans out there and prepare a unique one for you. Why should it be unique? Because your study pattern, pace, and ways are always unique. Bring up your study plan by cross-checking the syllabus, the days left, and the pace of your learning pattern.
3. Brief Notes
Brief notes are diamonds when it comes to memorizing. Making lengthy notes is good for a short test at college. But memorizing the entire syllabus for the competitive exams is too absurd. So, make sure to create a short notebook where all the relevant, important, dates, etc go in. Those should be filled with all the information that you come across. But choose the relevant ones and those you wish to memorize. You can refer to the tutorial videos to know the relevant areas and keep note of those.
Highlighting can help you in competitive exams. Because at times when the choices appear in the exam, you get confused because of their similarity. In such cases, the highlighted texts can help you remember the answer fast. This is a traditional approach, which has been long used and proved successful. Choosing different colours can make you remember that piece of information better than the regular pen colour.
Revision is the heart of any preparation. If you are planning to crack the exam, then the revision phase is a must. Remember to revise every week or after every main topic. Make sure to revise with question-answer sessions and mock tests. Also, ensure to choose the relevant areas and revisit those portions at the time of revision. Revision is the only way to help you memorize large chunks of information.
Practice with mock tests and previous questions. This can help you in the long run. But ensure to choose the right mock tests that do complete justice to the exam pattern and syllabus. The outdated ones should be avoided in these practice sessions. Also, the previous questions can be the ‘old is gold’ treasure when it comes to competitive exams. Because, the exam pattern, form, and types of questions often share a common feature in the exams. This familiarity can help you the exam time for answering fast and easily.
7. Time Management
Know when to stop answering a question and when to start the next question. As time is another great factor in the exam hall, it is always essential to have a good calculation of the total time and the time devoted to each question. If you feel stuck in between any questions, don’t waste the time over there and move on to the ones you know. Always make sure to keep track of the time and plan the timing. For this, the best way is to attempt mock tests before the final exam. Practise with mock tests can help you understand the duration required for each question.
Prepare for the upcoming UPTET exam with the best study plan and exam strategies. Make sure to crack the upcoming exam with a perfect aim at the syllabus. If you feel confused and worried about the large chunks of the syllabus or you are not aware of the important areas to learn, then download Entri App. With Entri, you can learn from the expert TET mentors and answer mock tests as a part of practising. Every chance count and is important, so make the wise decision to prepare smartly. Download Entri to Register for the UP TET Notes