Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released recruitment notifications for the posts such as Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination 2021 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) /Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination 2021. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts from 05th February 2021 to 05th March 2021. And all applicants are required to appear for a written examination as the part of Selection Process. In this article, the details regarding UPPSC Notification 2021 and the UPPSC news 2021 are mentioned.
UPPSC Notification 2021 Released
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is inviting applications for the posts like Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2021 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Exam 2021. A total of 416 vacancies are announced in the official notification. The interested candidates supposed to complete the application procedure until 05th March 2021 through the online mode provided by the UPPSC. All those who enrolled themselves for UPPSC PCS 2021 Prelims this year are advised to keep a track of the official website for the up to date UPPSC news. Download the official UPPSC notification 2021 here.
UPPSC Notification 2021: Latest News
The preliminary examination for the Combined State/Senior Subordinate Service PSC examination by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will be conducted on 13th June. The examination will be conducted in 23 districts of the Uttar Pradesh state. The examination will be conducted in two shifts. The timing for the first shift of the examination will be 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM and the afternoon shift will be 2:30 AM to 4:30 AM. The candidates will be sitting with 2-metre gaps following the social distancing rules. Five hundred candidates will be appearing at each examination centre. Earlier, a proposal for conducting the recruitment exam has been sent to the district magistrates of Agra, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Barabanki, Bareilly, Basti, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gautam Budh Nagar, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Prayagraj, Rae Bareli, Saharanpur, Sitapur, Shahjahanpur and Varanasi.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has created a new opportunity for the vacancy of assistant professor in the latest notification which was released on the official website of the organisation. The official notification for the vacancy was released with around 130 vacancies. The candidates are requested to apply for the recruitment opportunity starting from 25th June 2021. The application form must be accompanied by the proper documents in order to be taken into consideration by the authorities of the organisation.
UPPSC 2021 Notification: Exam Date
You can check out the table given below to know the important dates on which the examinations will be conducted by UPPSC recruitment for the year 2021:-
|UPPSC PCS 2021 Official Notification Release Date
|05 February 2021
|UPPSC PCS 2021 Online Application starts from
|05 February 2021
|Last Date for Receipt of Fee On-line in the Bank
|02 March 2021
|Last Date to Apply for UPPSC PCS 2021
|05 March 2021
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card 2021
|UPPSC PCS Exam centre change
|to be announced
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam Date 2021
|13 June 2021
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Result 2021
|to be announced
|UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Date 2021
|03 October 2021
UPPSC Notification 2021: Vacancies
The following vacancies are available in the new UPPSC recruitment notification published:-
|Number of Vacancies
|PCS (Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services)
|Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.)
|Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.)
UPPSC Notification 2021: Salary
The following salary will be provided to the applicant who will be selected by the UPPSC in the following vacancies:-
- For PCS (Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services)
- Junior Scale Pay Band: Rs. 9300-34800 with Rs 4600 as grade pay.
- Senior Time Scale Pay Band: Rs.15600-39100 with 5400 as grade pay.
- Plus other components like DA, HRA, etc. the UPPSC salary 2021 is based on the accepted pay commission.
- For Assistant conservator of Forest
- Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs. 5400/-, Group “B”, Gazetted.
- For Range Forest Officer
- Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs. 4800/-, Group “B”, Gazetted.
UPPSC Eligibility Criteria 2021: Educational Qualifications
- The candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree from any recognized University or equivalent qualification up to the last date for receipt of application.
Combined State /Upper Subordinate Services posts
- Sub. Registrar, Asst. Prosecuting Officer (Transport)- Law Graduate.
- District Administrative Officer- Post Graduate Degree.
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)- Commerce Graduate.
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II) – Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner – Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- District Programme Officer – Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET – Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- District Probation Officer – Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognised Institute of Social Work.
- Child Development Project Officer – Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification equivalent thereto recognised by the Government.
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer – Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto or At least one of qualification prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer.
- Statistical officer – Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from a university recognized by Law in India or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.
- Labour Enforcement Officer- Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch) – Agriculture Graduate.
- Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls) – A Post-Graduate Degree from a University established by law in India or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto. L.T. Diploma of the Department of Education, Uttar Pradesh, or B.T. or B.Ed. or an equivalent Degree of a University.
- ARO – A Post-Graduate Degree in Chemistry from a University established by law in India or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Assistant Director (Horticulture) – Agriculture Graduate.
- Manager (Administration/ General) – M.B.A. or Equivalent Degree.
- Assistant Store Purchase Officer- MBA
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – Post-graduate Degree in Chemistry with minimum 50 per cent marks from a University established by law in India.
Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts
The candidates must possess any of the following educational qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time, or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Preferential Qualification: A candidate who has (a) served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or (b) obtained a “B” certificate of N.C.C. shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Range Forest Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University established by Law in India or possess a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Preferential Qualification: A candidate who has: (a) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or (b) Obtained a ‘B’ Certificate of National Cadet Corps, or (c) Represented the state in any game.
UPPSC 2021 Notification: Age Limit
The applicants should possess at least 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 (must not have crossed). Government-approved age relaxations are applicable.
UPPSC Age Relaxations
The candidates belonging to different categories will get age relaxation based upon the following measures as presented by UPPSC:-
|For Sports Person
|For State Govt. Employees
|For Physical Handicapped
|For Ex. Servicemen
UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The candidates of all the posts will be selected through various steps such as; physical measurements, written examination, and interview process also. The competitive examination for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination, 2021 and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination, 2021 comprise three successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
- Main Examination (Conventional Type, that is, Written examination).
- Viva Voce (Personality Test)
UPPSC Preliminary Examination
The Preliminary examination for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination will consist of two compulsory papers in Objective type. The papers shall be 200 marks each and of two hours durations.
UPPSC Mains Written Examination
The UPPSC mains 2021 written examination will consist of the following compulsory and optional subjects. The candidates have to choose any one subject from the list of optional subjects for the main examination which will consist of two papers.
After the preliminary and the mains examination, an interview will be conducted by the organisation of UPPSC. The total marks that will be allotted in the interview test will be a hundred. The test will be related to the educational qualifications of the candidates. The candidates will have to answer basic questions that will help the authorities to know about their knowledge on various subjects. The questions will be asked related to general awareness, intelligence and also the character of the applicants. The test will successfully help the authorities to know whether or not an applicant is eligible for the vacancy.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern And Syllabus
To successfully get the job in the organisation of UPPSC you will have to give the prelims and the main examination. You can check out the examination pattern for both prelims and the main examination given below in the following tables:-
UPPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Paper
|No. of Questions
|Paper-2 (Qualifying in Nature)
|2.30- 4.30 pm
UPPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|UPPSC PCS Mains Sections
|General Studies First Paper
|General Studies Second Paper
|General Studies Third Paper
|General Studies Fourth Paper
UPPSC Prelims Exam Syllabus 2021
The syllabus for the UPPSC pre 2021 examination is given below for Paper 1 and Paper 2 respectively:-
Paper-1 General Studies-I
- Current events of national and international Importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity and governance
- India and World Geography
- Economic and Social Development
- Environment & Ecology
- General Science
Paper-2 General Studies-II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- General mental ability
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Elementary Mathematics up to Class X level- Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
- General Hindi up to Class X level
- General English up to Class X level
UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
To be successful eligible for the recruitment the applicants will have to pay the following application fees:-
|General/ OBC / Economically weaker sections
|Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 125/-
|Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 65/-
|Differently Abled Person
|Exam fee NIL On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
|Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women
|According to their original category
Steps to Apply Online for Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination 2021
The applications found without requisite information and documents will be rejected.
- Visit the official website of UPPSC and check out the latest notifications.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- And start applying for the posts with personal details and required documents.
- Applicants should upload required documents in the prescribed format only.
- If any discrepancies are found, the application will be rejected without any prior notice.
- After filling up all the details, then go for the application fee step.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Re-check and ensure that all details that you’ve entered are clear.
- Finally, Submit and save the copy for future reference.
Before going to give the examination, the candidates are obliged to download the admit card from the official website of UPPSC. The UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Admit card consists of various details related to the information of the candidates. The candidates will have to download the admit card before going for the preliminary examinations, mains examination and also before going to the interview. The admit card will be available right before the commencement of the examinations. Without the admit card, the candidates will not be able to enter the examination hall.
UPPSC Answer Key 2021
The answer key related to the preliminary and mains examination of UPSC will be released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission once the exam is successfully concluded by the authorities. The applicants will be able to check the answer key approximately after 1 month of the examination. The applicants are also provided with an option to raise an objection to the wrong answers. First, the provisional answer key will be uploaded by the concerned authorities of UPPSC and finally after solving all of the objections, the final answer key will be uploaded by the authorities.
UPPSC Result 2021
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is responsible for uploading the result for every examination conducted by them to select the candidates. The candidates will be able to check the preliminary results and the mains result on the official website of UPPSC. To check the results, you only have to enter your roll number on the given web page. The result is released after the answer keys are released by the organisation on their official website.
UPPSC Exam 2021 Cut Off
The cutoff will be released by the organisation of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission after they have successfully released the result for the various examination stages. The cut off marks will be created as per the vacancies which are available in the organisation. The cut-off marks also depend upon the number of applicants who have given the written examination. The list is declared different each year. Different categories of the candidates also have different cut off marks.
Q- What are the cut-off marks for the UPPSC prelims examination and UPSC mains examination?
A- The UPPSC cutoff marks list is updated each and every year. The candidates are also requested to check the cut off marks according to their given caste and category.
Q- What is the selection procedure for the UPPSC recruitment 2021?
A- The selection of UPPSC will be done in three stages. First of all, the preliminary examination will be conducted which will be followed by the mains examination and lastly the interview will be conducted.
Q- What is the eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC recruitment 2021?
A- There is a very simple eligibility criterion that must be followed by the candidates to apply for the UPPSC recruitment 2021. The applicant must be a graduate in any discipline.
Q- What is the last date to apply for UPPSC notification 2021?
A- You will have to start applying for the UPSC notification 2021 from 5th February 2021. You must apply for the recruitment before the last date of 5th March 2021
All the latest updates about the UPPSC examinations can get from Entri. Candidates can check articles related to UPPSC combined state engineering services exam 2021, UPPSC RO ARO, UPPSC PCS, UPPSC ACF RFO etc.
Subscribe to the Entri app and ace your exam preparations! Start learning with the Entri app. Entri wishes good luck to all job seekers.
|UPPSC Exam Information Links
|UPPSC Mock Test
|UPPSC Exam date
|UPPSC Video Course
|UPPSC Application Form
|UPPSC Study Materials
|UPPSC Interview Questions
|UPPSC Admit Card
|UPPSC Job Profile
|UPPSC Study Plan
|UPPSC Previous Question papers
|UPPSC Preparation Tips and Tricks
|UPPSC Best books
|UPPSC Eligibility Criteria
|UPPSC Selection Process
|UPPSC Exam Analysis
|UPPSC Answer key