Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is always coming out with a lot of different recruitment opportunities for the aspirants of the Government jobs. The UPPSC recruitment 2021 opportunities are available at the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and the candidates are free to download the official notifications for the recruitment by visiting the official website. Today, we are sharing with all of our readers the important information regarding the UPPSC Application Form 2021 – Check out Fees, Documents Required.
UPPSC Form 2021: Apply Online
It is important for the aspirants to fill up the UPPSC application form with correct information in order to get a chance in the prestigious recruitment opportunities available at the organisation. The candidates are also requested to submit the original documents at the time of applying for the recruitment opportunity presented by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Also, before filling up the application form and submitting it the applicants need to pay the application fees by following the procedures mentioned in the guidelines. Normally, the candidates can pay the application fees through their debit or credit card by following the UPPSC online 2021 application fees method.
UPPSC Exam Date 2021
|Start date of UPPSC Online Application for prelims||05 Feb 2021|
|Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fee in the Bank for prelims||02 Mar 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application for prelims||05 Mar 2021|
|Correction in photo and signature||10 Mar to 17 Mar 2021|
UPPSC Form 2021: Application Fee
There are different application fees that must be submitted by the candidates applying for the UPPSC recruitment opportunity. The candidates are selected in the organisation by going through the preliminary examination and the main examination. The candidates can check the application fees for the preliminary examination and main examination in the tables given below.
UPPSC Prelims Exam 2021
|Unreserved/Economically weaker sections/OBC||Rs. 100 + Rs.25 = Rs.125/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 40 + Rs. 25 = Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||No Exam Fee + Rs.25 = Rs.25/-|
|Ex-servicemen||Rs. 40 + Rs. 25 = Rs. 65/-|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters||As per their original category|
UPPSC Mains Exam 2021
|Unreserved/Economically weaker sections/OBC/
Candidates of Other States
|Rs. 200 + Rs.25/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 80 + Rs.25/-|
|Handicapped of Uttar Pradesh state||NIL exam fee + Rs.25/-|
|Ex-Army Personnel of UP||Rs. 80 + Rs.25/-|
UPPSC Online Form 2021 – Documents Required
The application procedure for the recruitment opportunity of UPPSC will be done through the online method and while submitting the application form it is important for the candidates to submit original copies of their important documents. Given below is the list of document which must be submitted by the candidates UPPSC online registration.
- A scanned file of the Photo and signature
- Photo ID proof
- Address proof
- 10th class marks sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Graduation marks sheets
- Other Educational Qualifications Certificate
- Mobile No.
- Mail ID
Photo and Signature Specifications
- Format- .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png format
- Size of the Image- 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Size of Signature- 3.5 x 1.5 cm
- The full image should not be more than 50 kb.
- The signature must not be in CAPITAL letters.
- The signature should be below the photo.
- The photo and signature must be in 1 image only in which photo and signature must be attached.
UPPSC Form 2021: Details To Be Filled
The following details must be submitted by the candidates while filling up the application form for UPPSC recruitment.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s/ Husband’s name
- Date of Birth
- Domicile of UP
- ESM category
- Government employee of UP
- Gender Marital Status
- Education Qualification
- Roll no. in the education qualification.
UPPSC Form 2021: Application Procedure
- Visit the official website of UPPSC
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen
- Now you have to click on the option called “Click Here to Apply”
- The registration guidelines will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Click on the “Registration” button
- The question appears “Have you applied for any exam conducted by UPPSC before?”
- Click yes, if you have the previous registration number else click no.
- Fill up the registration form with all of the details
- Click on the “Validate and Preview” button.
- Finally, you have to preview your application form.
- Click on the “Submit Application” button.
- The registration slip will be displayed on the screen.
- Print the registration slip and note down the registration number.
- Now, the candidates will have to pay their registration fees and successfully submit the UPPSC application form 2021
Entri is a platform that provides top-notch video lessons to Government examination aspirants and helps them to crack various examinations. Entri recruits a bunch of experts who are skilled in various disciplines of Government examinations present all over India. The platform is equipped with the free mock test and previous year question papers available for the aspirants to practice their knowledge and skills.
|UPPSC Exam Information Links|
|UPPSC Notification||UPPSC Mock Test|
|UPPSC Syllabus||UPPSC Video Course|
|UPPSC Exam date||UPPSC Study Materials|
|UPPSC Vacancy||UPPSC Interview Questions|
|UPPSC Admit Card||UPPSC Job Profile|
|UPPSC Study Plan||UPPSC Salary|
|UPPSC Previous Question papers||UPPSC Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|UPPSC Best books||UPPSC Result|
|UPPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPPSC Cutoff|
|UPPSC Selection Process||UPPSC Exam Analysis|
|UPPSC Answer key|