The candidates who are appearing for the MPPSC examination need to first fill the application form for the recruitment opportunities presented by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidates are advised to check the category wise MPPSC vacancies and fill up the application form with the correct details in order to be eligible to appear for the examination. Read on to know more about MPPSC Appy Online 2022, MPPSC Exam Form, MPPSC Online Form – Check out Direct Link for MPPSC 2022 Application Form.
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|MPPSC Exam 2022||Events|
|Name of recruiting organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Department||State Services Exam|
|Number of vacancies||283|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection process||Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
Mains Examination (Written examination).
MPPSC Vacancy 2022
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced that there are 283 vacancies for the State Services exam. Post wise vacancies have not been announced.
MPPSC 2022 – Important Dates
The preliminary examination for the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment opportunities will be conducted on 24th April 2022. Candidates who have applied for the post and fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be able to attend the exam. The table below gives all the important dates related to MPPSC State Services Recruitment.
|MPPSC State Services Notification||22 December 2021|
|Online Application Commencement date||14 February 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||24 February 2022|
|MPPSC Prelims Exam Date||24 April 2022|
The dates for the main exam and interview is yet to be announced.
MPPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates aspiring to apply for the vacancies in MPPSC should ensure that they satisfy all the criteria set by the Commission. All applications that do not satisfy the criteria will be rejected.
Applicants should be citizens of India.
The age limit set by MPPSC is as follows:
- Non – uniform post: Should be more than 21 years old and less than 40 year old.
- Uniform post: Should be more than 21 years old and less than 33 year old.
The cut off date for age calculation is 1 January 2022.
Candidates who are graduates or in the final year of graduation (who is awaiting result) from any recognized university or institute can apply for MPPSC State Services Examination.
Candidates applying for the posts under Home (Police) Department, District Excise Officer, Superintendent, District Jail and Transport Sub-Inspector should satisfy the following physical qualifications.
|Gender||Height (in cm)||Chest|
|Without Expansion||Fully Expanded|
|Male||168||84 cm||89 cm|
|Female||168||Not applicable||Not applicable|
MPPSC Application Form 2022 – Application Fee
It is also important that the aspirants pay their application fees before submitting their MPPSC exam form because without the application fee the MPPSC exam form of the aspirant will be rejected. The aspirants can check out the application fees details given in the table below.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD of Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 250/-|
MPPSC 2022 – How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission at www.mppsc.nic.in
- Those who have not registered should first complete the registration process by using a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Those who have already registered can click on the Apply Online button on the top right corner of the home page.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all the required details carefully.
- Upload all of the scanned documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The candidates have to pay their application fees as the last and final step to submit their MPPSC application form.
- The photograph must be recent with the date stamp of the day it has been taken.
- The signature image must be aligned with the photographed image so as to form a single image that is to be uploaded to the portal.
- The image size should be less than 200kb.
The aspirants must submit the original copies of the following documents to get selected in the MPPSC recruitment. These documents must be original and scanned by the candidates.
- Online payment cards
- Latest passport size color photograph scanned (directly in camera in time relay position)
- Scanned Signature (ensure the background of the photo is light colored or white)
- All the educational documents
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Date of birth proof
MPPSC 2022 Form: Details To Be Filled
The following details must be filled in the MPPSC online form 2022.
- Personal Details –
- Applicant’s name
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s name
- Marital status
- Details of Basic Information
- Domicile details
- registration number and its issuing date
- Creamy layer or not
- Description of Disability
- Ex-Servicemen Details
- Details related to Age
- Academic information
- Description of Service
- Mobile Number
MPPSC Salary 2022
State Services Exam is conducted to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in the state government sector. The table below show the salary scale for the current vacancies:
|State Administrative Service and Deputy Collector||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 (Grade Pay Rs 5,400)|
|State Police Service and Deputy Superintendent of Police||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 (Grade Pay Rs 5,400)|
|Finance Department||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 (Grade Pay Rs 5,400)|
|Public Relations Department||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 (Grade Pay Rs 5,400)|
|Food, Civil Supply & Consumer Affairs Department||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 (Grade Pay Rs 5,400)|
|School Education Department||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 (Grade Pay Rs 5,400)|
|Social Justice & Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 (Grade Pay Rs 5,400)|
|Revenue Department||Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 (Grade Pay Rs 3,600)|
|Finance Department||Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 (Grade Pay Rs 3,600)|
MPPSC Selection Process
The MPPSC State Services Examination consists of three phases-
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Mains Examination (Written examination).
- Interview(Personality Test).
Candidates have to qualify in each stage to move to the next stage of recruitment.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.
|MPPSC Exam Information Links|
|MPPSC Notification||MPPSC Mock Test|
|MPPSC Syllabus||MPPSC Video Course|
|MPPSC Exam date||MPPSC Study Materials|
|MPPSC Vacancy||MPPSC Interview Questions|
|MPPSC Admit Card||MPPSC Job Profile|
|MPPSC Study Plan||MPPSC Salary|
|MPPSC Previous Question papers||MPPSC Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|MPPSC Best books||MPPSC Result|
|MPPSC Eligibility Criteria||MPPSC Cutoff|
|MPPSC Selection Process||MPPSC Exam Analysis|
|MPPSC Answer key|