UPPSC PCS Post List 2021: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the announcement of the UPPSC PCS posts on the official website of the UPPSC. The application is invited to the various posts under the UPPSC PCS. The candidates who are interested to apply can check out the UPPSC PCS posts name and apply it through the online portal. The total number of job openings noticed by the UPPSC PCS is 400 and the qualified candidates can check out the UPPSC PCS posts name, and other UPPSC PCS post details and apply for the posts.
UPPSC PCS 2021 Currently, the candidates are overwhelmed to receive the announcement as the commission has decided to recruit about 416 job openings within Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2021 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Exam 2021. The complete announcement for the related news was released on 5 February 2021.
|Notification Date||Feb 5, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 5, 2021|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
UPPSC PCS Post List 2021
The candidates who are applying for the various posts under the UPPSC PCS can look forward to the eligibility criteria mentioned for each post, before applying for the post. Candidates can also check out the UPPSC PCS posts name, and other UPPSC PCS post details before applying for the posts. The vacancies available as per the notification mentioned by the UPPSC is around 400 and the various posts coming under the criteria is given below.
- Sub. Registrar, Asst. Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Administrative Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- District Programme Officer
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- District Probation Officer
- Child Development Project Officer
- / Food Safety Officer
- Statistical officer
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch)
- Assistant Director (Horticulture)
- Manager (Administration/ General)
- Assistant Store Purchase Officer
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
Eligibility Criteria : Qualification
The candidates can apply for any PCS posts in UP given above as per their qualification and desire. Candidates can check below and make sure they are eligible for the particular posts they are interested in.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the Sub. Registrar, Asst. Prosecuting Officer is required to be a Law Graduate.
- District Administrative Officer should possess a Post Graduate Degree.
- The applicants who wish to be a District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) must be Commerce Graduate.
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II) should have a Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner must possess a degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- District Programme Officer should have a Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- The candidates who are applying for a Senior Lecturer, DIET must have a Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- District Probation Officer should possess a Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any eligibility equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in some Branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
- Child Development Project Officer should be a Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification equivalent thereto recognized by the Government.
- The applicants who wish to be a Food Safety Officer can be a Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University authorized by law in India or a qualification approved by the Government as equivalent or most limited one qualification prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer.
- The statistical officer can be a Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from a university approved by Law in India or equivalent eligibility recognized by the Government.
- Labour Enforcement Officer- Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- The District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch) shall be an Agriculture Graduate.
- Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls) can be a Post-Graduate Degree of a University organized by law in India or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto. L.T. Diploma of the Department of Education, Uttar Pradesh, or B.T. or B.Ed. or an equivalent Grade of a University.
- The ARO with a Post-Graduate Degree in Chemistry from a University established by law in India or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent.
- Assistant Director (Horticulture) can be Agriculture Graduate.
- The Manager (Administration/ General) should have an M.B.A. or Equivalent Degree.
- The candidates who want to be an Assistant Store Purchase Officer should have an MBA
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry) must possess a Post-graduate Degree in Chemistry with the lowest of 50 per cent marks from a University established by law in India.
The candidates who are preparing for the examination can verify the examination pattern and prepare according to the syllabus. If you are a government aspirant who is striving to get through a competitive exam, you can always try learning with a study partner. Entri App ensures to be a great study partner with effective online video lectures, practice sessions, sample questions and many more. If you are preparing for the upcoming exam, so check Entri App and prepare without fail.