Table of Contents
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission commonly known as UPPSC is recruiting 250 candidates Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (PCS). The UPPSC PCS Application Form 2022 has been declared by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission along with the notification PDF. The applicants meeting the eligibility can apply online for UPPSC from 16 March to 16 April 2022. The procedure for selecting interested and eligible applicants for Uttar Pradesh Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Examination-2022, generally known as UP PCS-2022 has been started with the declaration of 250 vacancies. There will be 3 stages for selection process- Prelims, Mains and Interview. The vacancies are announced under various categories like, General recruitment, Special recruitment, Assistant Conservator of Forest, Range Forest Officer. Candidates applying for this exam should be graduates. Aspirants who are in the final year of their graduation can apply for the exam however the candidates must note that they should be able to submit their final mark sheet during the UPPCS PSC Mains Exam Detailed Form Submission. It is the toughest exam organized by UPPSC in the state of Uttar Pradesh for the senior administrative posts in the state. Clearing this gives the candidates to have a career in bureaucracy and to take part in administrative machinery at the state level. Speaking in the light of the official ranking, UPSC is considered to be higher than any UP state civil employee. The level of examination is tougher for UPSC than the UPPSC. The candidates resident of the state must make use of this fact and give heir best shot in their examination. The candidates are also advised to go through all the information regarding both the exam and aspirants can choose wisely to start preparation with an exam of interest. The UPPCS Interview contains of both types of questions, but it is given fact that it is more inclined towards Factual questions which can be asked from the Uttar Pradesh GK as well as General Studies subjects. So, the candidate must be prepared for both types of questions with special attention to the facts recently in the news. Inorder to crack the examination the applicants must go through the examination pattern and the examination syllabus if they want to prepare for UPPSC PCS along with a side job. The only thing the aspirants can do is to give proper timings to the preparation. They can also start by giving 5-6 hours daily to the preparation. All the participants who want to apply for any government opening under the recruitment must be eligible for the mains examination for any concerned post as per their eligibility for that post.
The purpose of the examination is to recruit interested and eligible candidates. The recruitment exam is conducted periodically based on the vacancy and the need of the posts. The events of the examination are Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification. It is a golden opportunity for candidates to secure a government job. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to stay updated regarding the various aspects of the examinations. All the notifications and information will be released by the official website of the examination. Candidates are expected to stay updated and plan their preparation accordingly.
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Insights
|1||Exam Name||UPPSC PCS|
|2||UP PCS Full Form||
Uttar Pradesh Public Civil Services
|3||Exam Level||State Government Job|
|6||Language||English and Hindi|
|8||Age Limit||21 to 40 years|
|10||Exam Cities||Across the Uttar Pradesh|
|11||Notification Link||Online Application Link|
|13||Helpdesk Exam No.||0532 – 2407547;
+91 – 8765973668
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Notification
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Important Dates
|1||Release of 2022 Notification||16th March 2022|
|2||Last Date of Fee Deposit||12th April 2022|
|3||Last Date of Submission of Application||16th April, 2022|
|4||Date of UPPSC Pre||June 12, 2022|
|5||Date of UPPSC Mains||
September 27th 2022 onwards
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|1||DAO (District Administrative Office)||
PG (Post Graduate Degree)
|2||Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||
Law Graduate Degree
|3||Controller Legal Measurement Assistant (Grade-I & II)||
UG Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering
|4||Range Forest Officer of Forest/ Assistant Conservator of Forest||
UG Degree in Agriculture, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics Mathematics, Geology Forestry,
Statistics or Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time
|5||Labor Commissioner (Assistant)||
UG Degree in Arts with Sociology/ Economics/ Commerce/ Law
|6||DPO (District Program Officer)||
UG Degree in Sociology/ Social Science/ Home Science/ Social Work
|7||(DIET) Senior Lecturer||
PG with B. Ed (Post Graduate Degree)
|8||Food Safety Officer/ Designated Officer||
PG (Post Graduate Degree) in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India / Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology / Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology / Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a Recognized University
|9||DPO (District Probation Officer)||
(PG) Post Graduate Degree in Psychology/ Sociology/ Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized institute
|10||SF (Statistical Officer)||
PG (Post Graduate) in Mathematical / Agricultural Statistics/ Mathematics
|11||LEF (Labor Enforcement Officer)||
UG Degree with Economics/ Sociology/ Commerce/ Post Graduate in Law/ Labor relation/ Labor welfare/ Social work/ Trade Management/ Personnel Management
|12||CDPO (Child Development Project Officer)||
UG (Graduate Degree) in Sociology/ Social Work/ Home Science
|13||(Revenue Audit) District Adult Officer||
UG Commerce Graduate Degree
|SI No||Category||Upper Age Limit||
UP PCS Age Relaxation
|1||SC/ ST/ OBC of Uttar Pradesh||45 years||5 years|
|2||Skilled players of classified games of Uttar Pradesh||45 years||5 years|
|3||State Govt. employees of Uttar Pradesh||45 years||5 years|
|4||Emergency Commissioned Officers of Uttar Pradesh||45 years||5 years|
|5||Short Service Commissioned Officers of Uttar Pradesh||45 years||5 years|
|6||Ex-Army Personnel of U.P. (who have rendered five years service in Army)||45 years||5 years|
|7||Physically Challenged candidates of Uttar Pradesh||55 years||15 years|
|SI No||Sex||Height||Chest Girth (Fully Expanded)||Expansion|
|1||Male||163 Cm||84 Cm||5 Cm|
|2||Female||150 Cm||79 Cm||5 Cm|
|SI No||Walking Test||Gender||Criteria|
|1||Test Takers/ Candidates||Male||
Finish walking 25 Km (4 hours)
|2||Test Takers/ Candidates –:||Female||
Finish walking 15 Km (4 hours)
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Exam Pattern
There are three stages to the selection for UP Public Civil Service,
2 Objective type papers (400 marks)
8 Descriptive/Essay type papers (1500 Marks)
Personality Test (100 marks)
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Syllabus
Prelims Syllabus Paper 1
National and International Current Affairs
Ancient, Medieval and Modern Indian History
Physical, Social and Economic Geography- India and the World.
Indian Governance- Polity, Economy and Culture
Social and Economic Development
Biodiversity, Climate Change and, Environmental Ecology
Prelims Syllabus Paper 2- Civil Service Aptitude Test
Communication and Interpersonal Skill
Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Elementary Mathematics (up to Class-X)
General English (up to Class-X)
General Hindi (up to Class-X)
General Mental Ability
UP PCS 2022 Mains
The students who qualify in the preliminary exams appear for the Mains, which consists of 8 descriptive type papers. The first paper (150 marks) consists of General Hindi and the second paper (150 marks) consists of Essays. The next four papers (200 marks each) consist of General Studies, and the last two papers (200 marks each) are optional subjects.
|SI No||Paper 1||Details|
Vilom Shabd, Muhavrein & Lokoktiyaan, Ashuddhiyaan, Anek ke ek shabd, Patra Lekhan, Taar lekhan, others.
|SI No||Paper 2||Details|
Students have to write three essays in about 700 words each in this paper, choosing one topic from each of the three sections.
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Vacancy
The UPPSC PCS vacancies have been declared along with their official notification. The total number of vacancies for the Combined State Services Examination is about 250. The list of posts under the UPPSC PCS 2022 examination is listed below:
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Office
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- Officer on Special Duty (Computer)
- District Can Officer, UP Agriculture Service Group B (Development Branch)
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- Management Officer/Manager (Estate Department)
- Technical Assistant
- Tax Assessment Officer
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Cut Off
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Apply Online
Steps to Apply Online:
- The UPPSC Application Form 2022 was declared at the official website and at the homepage of the website
- The candidates had to tap on “Apply Online Link”.
- The candidates are needed to fill up the personal information, educational qualification, contact details, UP PCS exam centre, upload scanned photos and signature in prescribed size & format, etc in the application form.
- Subsequently filling all the information the applicants are needed to pay the application fee through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking
- The candidates could take a printout of the application form and for future references, they had to save the registration number and the password carefully.
- Finally, the applicants who successfully filled the application form can download the UP PCS admit card 2022 for the Prelims exam till October 24, 2022.
- On the other hand, The applicants must also check the UPPCS Question Paper 2022 for preparation.
|SI No||Category-wise List||
|1||Freedom Fighters/ Women||
In case of their original category/ details
|2||General/ OBC/ Economically Weaker Sections||
Exam fee Rs. 100/- + Online processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 125/-
Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 65/-
|4||Varies “Abled Person”||
Exam fee NIL On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Admit Card
|1||UPPSC PCS admit card 2022 Release Date||
10 – 15 days before UPPSC Exam
|2||UPPCS Hall Ticket 2022 issuing authority||
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
|3||Required Credentials to Download UPPSC Admit Card||
Gender, Registration Number and Date of Birth.
|4||Required Documents with UPPCS Hall Ticket||Photo ID proof|
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Result
- The UPPSC will declare the PCS result 2022 for the preliminary exam on its official website (tentatively).
- The roll numbers of all qualifying applicants eligible to applicants for the mains are included in the UPPSC Prelims result PDF
- The UPPSC PCS prelims exam consists of two papers:
- General Studies papers 1 and 2.
- Each GS paper is worth 200 points and should be completed in two hours.
- In both papers, there is a 13 percent penalty for each incorrect answer.
- Because GS paper 2 is a qualifying test, the UPPSC cutoff scores for the preliminary exam are based on GS paper 1.
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Answer Key
- several coaching schools and other departments have issued the UPPSC PCS Unofficial Answer Key for Preliminary Exam 2022.
- The candidate can now get the UPPSC PCS Paper 1 and Paper 2 Answer Key 2022 online and verify their test results.
- These answer keys will also include the test paper’s solution.
- If the candidate wish to have the official answer key, they will have to wait a while.
- Officials from the UPPSC are now going to make the answer key available online.
- It must be noted that, getting it published on the official website would take some time
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Selection Process
The selection Process is has follows:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview/Personality Test
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Salary
|SI No||Category||UPPSC PCS Monthly In-hand Salary|
|1||Junior Scale||Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000/-|
|2||Senior Scale||Rs.55,000 – Rs. 60,000/-|
UPPSC PCS 2022 – Job Profile
The roles and responsibilities of the UPPCS PCS officer are listed below:
- A Provincial Civil Service Officer can work in various departments at the district, divisional, and state level for maintaining law and order.
- The roles and responsibilities mainly consists of collecting land revenue and function as courts in revenue and criminal matters.
- Maintaining law and order, implementing Union and State Government policies at grassroots level when placed at field positions.
- The main responsibilities of PCS are development work at the block level. The responsibility of a PCS officer is different according to the post for which he has qualified the exam.
- The major duty of any government officer the PCS, or other civil services officers is to execute and run the scheme.
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Over the last decade, the concept of education has drastically changed, thanks to the internet. Let’s talk about all the positive contributions it has made. Consistency is the key. Be regular and punctual. Set a study pattern, modify it as per your needs and wants. You know yourself better, so plan accordingly. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enroll yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.