Table of Contents
UPSC Civil Services Mains 2022 Admit Card has been released. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Admit Card for the UPSC Civil Service Mains 2022 Admit Card on 30th August, 2022. Candidates who have applied for Civil Services Main examination 2022 can download their UPSC Mains admit card through UPSC official website – upsc.gov.in. The admit card will be available on the official site from 30th August 2022 till September 25, 2022.
UPSC CSE Mains Exam Paper 1 will be held on 16 September 2022 and Paper 2 and Paper 3 will be conducted on 17 September 2022, Paper 4 and Paper 5 on 18 September, Paper A and Paper B on 24 September 2022, Paper 6 and Paper 7 on 25 September 2022.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Overview
Civil Services Examination
Union Public Service Commission
|3||Admit card mode||Online|
|4||Details required to download||
Registration ID/ Roll number
|5||Release of Admit Card||30th August 2022|
|6||Admit Card availability until||25th September 2022|
|8||UPSC Main admit card date||
16, 17, 18, September 2022
UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims 2022-Admit Card
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for UPSC Civil Service Mains exam on 30th August 2022. The registered applicants can download the admit card only from the UPSC website from 30th August onwards. The exam will be conducted from 16th September 2022 to 18th August 2022.
The admit card is the important document required for entry into the examination hall. The Civil Services exam will be held for 5 days. Candidates can download the Civil Services e-admit card by logging into the official website registration portal.
Steps to Download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2022
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download their Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of UPSC – https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Civil Service Prelims admit card 2022 admit link available on the home page portal.
- You will be directed to another portal where you are expected to select your choice of login option – registration number or roll number
- Login to your account by entering registration number or roll number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and keep a hard copy of the admit card for the further references
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card for the exam
- Make sure the admit card provided by the UPSC is error-free and accurate
Any mistake in the admit card should be notified to the Commission immediately. Candidates can contact the Commission by sending a mail in any of the following e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org (For Technical Problem), email@example.com (For Applicant Data Problem).
Direct Link to Download Admit Card
If you having any trouble to download UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam 2022 Admit card by the following steps, use the link given below
Documents to be Carried by the Candidates
- Copy of the e-Admit Card
- One photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card
Important Instruction Regarding UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam
- Candidates should check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately.
- Admit Card should be brought for every session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results of the Civil Services Examination, 2022.
- Entry into the examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the examination venue once the entry is closed.
- Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other examination center other than the venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
- Read the ‘Special Instructions for candidates given in the ‘Rules for the Examination’ available in Examination Notice and the ‘Poster’ containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Venue.
- Candidates should note that any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in filling the details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- Candidates should only use black ball point pen.
- Wearing of mask/ face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Those without mask/ face cover will not be allowed to enter the exam center. However, candidates will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
- Candidates should follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls as well as in the premises of the Venue.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims 2022-Exam Pattern
IAS Prelims 2022 examination will be conducted on June 05, 2022. The exam pattern is mentioned below:
|2||Number of Papers||
2- General Studies(GS) and Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT)
|3||Number of Questions||
Paper 1- 100; Paper 2- 80
|4||Question Paper Type||
Multiple Choice Questions
|5||IAS Prelims Total Marks||400|
|6||Nature of Exam||Qualifying|
2 hours each (only blind aspirants will get additional 20 minutes)
English and Hindi
UPSC Civil Services Exam Shedule 2022
UPSC Civil Mains Admit Card is out now! UPSC CSE Mains Exam Paper 1 will be held on 16 September 2022 and Paper 2 and Paper 3 will be conducted on 17 September 2022, Paper 4 and Paper 5 on 18 September, Paper A and Paper B on 24 September 2022, Paper 6 and Paper 7 on 25 September 2022.
|Date||Forenoon Session9.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon||Afternoon Session2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Sept 16, 2022||Paper-I Essay||No Paper|
|Sept 17, 2022||Paper-II General Studies-I||Paper-III General Studies-II|
|Sept 18, 2022||Paper-IV General Studies-III||Paper-V General Studies-IV|
|Sept 24, 2022||Paper-A Indian Language||Paper-B English|
|Sept 25, 2022||Paper-VI Optional Subject-Paper-1||Paper-VII Optional Subject-Paper-2|
UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims 2022-Exam Centers
IAS Prelims 2022 examination will be conducted on June 05, 2022. The admit card is the important document required for entry into the examination hall. The IAS Mains examination will be conducted from September 16, 2022 onwards. The Civil Services exam will be held for 5 days. The various exam centers are mentioned below. Candidates are advised to check the exam center in their Admit Card beforehand to avoid last minute confusion.
Gautam Buddh Nagar
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.