Table of Contents
The Union Public Service Commission has put out a new notification on its official website. This notification is in order to select candidates for the post of medical officers. Release of the UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification was on 7th July 2021. Examination date for the same is 21st November 2021. Since the examination date is nearing Best books for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2021 will help the candidates. Every passing year the number of applicants applying for this recruitment is increasing. This in turn is increasing the competition for the examination.
Selection of the best books for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam must be the top priority of all the candidates.
All the aspirants can score well for the combined medical services examination by the Union Public Service Commission if they can get their hands on the best and updated version of the books. There will be a plethora of books for the combined medical services exam. We are here to help you choose the best books for UPSC CombinedMedical Services Examination 2021.
In this article, we will provide you with the list of Best Books for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2021. So stay tuned to this article to save your time searching for the best books for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2021.
How to select the best books for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2021
Given below are certain points candidates should keep in mind while selecting books for UPSC CMS Exam 2021
- Select the books which are recently updated so that you can cover the entire syllabus for the examination
- Candidates can opt for books containing previous year papers, sample papers, and practice papers.
- Make sure that all the topics for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam are covered in the book that you buy
- Aspirants can also opt for books that can deliver information in a simple and comprehensible language. This will help the candidates learn the topics better.
List of Best Books for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2021
Given below is the list of highly recommended books for the Combined Medical Services exam by the Union Public Service Commission. All the aspirants must get their hands on these books before starting their preparation for the examination.
- CBS Combined Medical Services UPSC Examination by MS Bhatia
- Review of combined medical services by Nayak
- Elsevier comprehensive guide to combined medical services, UPSC Simplified supplement by Prakash Nayak
- UPSC CMS Exam by Sushil K Vimal
- UPSC Combined medical services entrance examination by Bhatia
- An illustrated synopsis of dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases by Dr. Neena Gupta
- Medicine: Prep manual for undergraduates by Agarwal Praveen and George K Mathew
For the ease of candidates, we are also giving in the below sections a table that illustrates the best books. The books we are giving below is tabulated separately for the paper I and paper II.
Best Books to study for Paper I
|Name of the Book
|Pathologic basis of disease
|Textbook of Pathology
|Preventive and social medicine
|Essentials of forensic medicine and toxicology
|K.S Narayana Reddy
Best Books to study for Paper II
|Name of the book
|Clinical methods in medicine
|Practical aspects of pediatrics
|Dr. Mayoor K Chheda
|An illustrated synopsis of dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases
|Dr. Neena Khanna
|Medicine: Prep manual for undergraduates
|Agarwal Praveen and George K Mathew
We hope you liked this article on Best books for UPSC Combined medical services exam 2021. Candidates can also check out UPSC Combined Medical Services interview tips 2021 here. Subscribe to entri for more updates on Union public service commission exams and various other government exams.
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Information Links
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus
UPSC Combined Medical Services Video Course
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Date
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Application Form
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Vacancy
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card
UPSC Combined Medical Services Salary
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Study Plan
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Previous Question Papers
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Eligibility Criteria
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Selection Process