The UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination Application form and other notifications were released on July 7th, 2021. The last day for the application was July 27th. The applicant who is trying to apply for the CMS examination should meet the eligibility criteria. During this pandemic, UPSC offers great opportunities for those who are seeking a job in the government sector. Also, the commission provides the withdrawal option for those applicants who do not want to attend the examination. The official date for the UPSC CMS examination is November 21st of 2021. Through this article, we are providing full details about the application process. This year (2021) UPSC is offering 838 vacancies for the CMSE post. Applicants should go through all the details given below.
Get the latest updates of UPSC CMS Examination 2021!
UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2021 Application Form
Official dates are announced for the CMS Examination by the official. Candidates would be able to find the dates below.
Important Dates for UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2021
- Beginning date of the application form July 7th, 2021
- Last date of application form July 27th, 2021
- Exam Date November 21st, 2021
- Result December 2021
Apply Form for CMS Examination 2021
To apply for the CMS job, candidates should go to online mode for applying.
- Applicants should go through the website https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- Applicants would be able to see the option there to apply after visiting the website given above.
- Candidates must submit the form online, keep in mind the offline mode won’t be accepted
- Only a single form of application is required, multiple forms will be rejected.
- Applicants should have Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter card, photo ID like passport/ Driving License, or any other card issued by the central or national government.
- Applicants, when you upload the scanned photo ID, you should follow the format given by the officials. The system won’t accept if it is not the right size.
- Applicants must submit the application form within the due date to get the admit card for the exam.
- The application form is not accepted on the personal cheque, IPO, money order, etc.
- The applicants should complete the form in all respect, otherwise, it will be canceled.
- Keep multiple copies of the filled application for future reference or another process.
Application Form Document required for the UPSC CMS 2021
We ask the applicants to get the given documents below before beginning the online application process.
- Candidates’ passport size photograph.
- A copy of scanned ID proof.
- Scanned signature of the applicant on white paper with black ink.
Important Details to Fill the CMS Application Form 2021
We have provided the details below while filling the UPSC CMS Examination Application Form. It is the basic details every applicant should know.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Mother’s Full Name
- Father’s Full Name
- Marital Status (Single, Married, Widow, etc.)
- Applicant’s Nationality
- Education Qualification
- Full Address
- Fee Remittance
- Phone Number (Cell Number)
- E-mail ID
- Alternate E-mail (if any)
- Person with disability
How to Fill Application Form of UPSC CMS Examination 2021
Applicants, For the application forms from UPSC, are different for each test. Here we are providing the details about how to fill the application form for Combined Medical Service Examination. Applicants can follow the steps specified below.
The Application parts are in Two Parts.
Part One: Registration
- Click on the direct link https://upsconline.nic.in/. or go to the official website.
- After go to the direct link or the website then the application process begins.
- Important information will pop up on the screen, read them all, and click the button “YES”
- Next, fill in your details correctly and carefully without having any bit of error.
- Select (click) on the continues button, then you will get redirected to the next page by the massage that says claiming for reservation.
- If you want to continue, then you should select “Yes.” You should fill in the following details.
- Photo Identity Number (PIN)
- Photo Identity Type (PIT)
- Next, preview the page which you have filled. Also, applicants can make any changes to do.
- Select the Brach of engineering.
- Select the main examination center.
- Preview the page that was generated. Make sure all the information is right to do if any changes need to do.
Click on the “I agree button” then there will be a print receipt will be on the screen and get a link for the registration part 2. There will be active, by clicking on the link will proceed to further details.
Part Two: Registration
- Select the exam center: Candidates, you should select the city from the option that given there.
- Upload the required documents: Here candidates should upload asked documents, the scanned image of your photograph, on ID proof, signature. Candidates can use any ID proof that is officially by the government, for example, Driving License, Aadhar Card or Voter ID and Passport, etc.
- Next, payment section: Candidates have two options to make their payments (Online mode or offline mode)
- The Declaration: Final step is to sign the declaration which is the conclusion part of the application form. The commission itself is written the declaration form.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination Application Fee
Candidates can go through the fee structure to get exact details.
- IF you are a candidate who is SC/ST/PwBD or female, then you are exempted from the asked fees from the officials.
- The other candidates are required to pay an amount of INR 200/- only.
- Payment Mode: The candidate can make the payment through both offline and online modes. It’s up to the candidate’s convenience.
- Online payment will be accepted through Debit/Credit or use the SBI Internet Banking.
Steps For UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination Application Withdrawal.
UPSC gave an option to withdraw the application form if candidates are not appearing for the exam. Follow the steps below to withdraw your application.
- Each candidate should visit the official website. The candidate will be able to see a link that says the withdrawal of the application form.
- Completely read the instructions carefully, then provide the registration ID of the application form.
- The candidate should keep the registered mobile number. The registered mobile number is to get the OTP.
- There will be a final acceptance of the request. If everything goes ok. Then take the printout of the receipt, that was given to you.
- Finally, after the successful submission, there will be SMS and auto-generated email is sent to the cell number and the registered email.
Click here to get a free mock test! Download Entri App!
Candidates, you should be able to find all the information about how to apply the application form for the CSM examination and other related topics. Hopefully, the details will guide you to complete the process. You do not have much time for the upcoming examination. Try to find all the materials, that will help you to complete your studies and get good grades for the examination. Entri wishes you all the best.
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Information Links|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Video Course
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Date|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Vacancy|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Study Plan||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Salary
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Previous Question Papers|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Best Books||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Selection Process|
Discussion about this post