The Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services is a great opportunity for the doctors to work in the government sector. Union Public Service Commission has also recently put out a new notification Notice No. 09/2021 CMS on July 07, 2021. Number of applicants applying for this recruitment every year is more than one lakh candidates. Hence the examination is also highly competitive in nature. As per the norms, the maximum age limit of candidates in order to apply for this recruitment is 32 years, relaxation in age is also applicable. Although there is a huge number of applicants waiting to attempt this examination number of vacancies put out by the officials for this post is only 838. All the sincere aspirants can apply for this recruitment after completing all the eligibility criteria. This article is to help all those aspiring candidates for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2021. In this article, we will discuss the UPSC Combined Medical Services Free Mock test 2021. Also check out UPSC Combined Medical Services preparation tips 2021 and UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam interview tips 2021 here.
Check out the article and read the complete article without fail to know about the UPSC Combined Medical Services Free Mock test 2021. We hope the article will be of great help in order to clear your exam.
Click here for the latest updates on UPSC Exams!
UPSC Combined Medical Services Free Mock Test 2021 – Key Features
- The Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Free Mock test 2021 covers all the topics in the syllabus for the examination.
- The question pattern for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Free Mock test 2021 is designed by taking references from previous question papers.
- Various kinds of questions for the mock tests are curated by top-notch experts in the industry. The mock test includes questions from the previous year’s papers, important topics, and high probability questions that can appear for the UPSC Combined Medical Services exam 2021.
- Your score for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Free mock test will display as soon as you complete your test. Your approximate rank will also display on the screen. Hence candidates can evaluate their performance and prepare accordingly.
- Candidates will also be able to obtain a performance summary. This will be available at the end of the sheet. Aspirants will also get to experience a mock examination environment. This will help the candidates to a great extent while taking their actual tests.
- All the candidates will also receive the solutions for all the mock tests with extensive explanations.
- Mock tests will be of varying difficulty levels and the style of exams will also differ from time to time. Hence by the end candidates will get acquainted with all possible question and question styles.
- UPSC Combined medical services mock test is available to the candidates in bilingual and other multiple languages as well.
check out the UPSC Combined Medical Services syllabus and exam pattern 2021 here.
Ace your Union Public Service Commission Exams with entri!
Why Choose Entri?
As said earlier entri covers all the topics for the Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical services exam for their mock tests. Candidates can attempt topic-wise, subject wise and complete mock tests using entri. We cover all the topics including general medicine, pediatrics, surgery, gynecology, and preventive and social medicine for our mock tests. Other important benefits for choosing entri for your UPSC Combined Medical Services Free Mock test 2021 includes
- Complete assistance to prepare in all aspects for the examination
- Increases the candidate’s speed of attempting the question. Entri mock tests also give you a clear picture of what to expect for your examination.
- Improves the candidate’s problem solving and time management skills
- Increases the candidate’s efficiency and presence of mind
- Also, UPSC Combined Medical Service mock test is indeed a great way to brush through the important topics included in the syllabus. In a way, aspirants can go through almost the entire syllabus by taking continuous mock tests.
- Candidates can also develop and implement important examination strategies by attempting frequent mock tests.
Attempt free UPSC Combined Medical services exam mock test series with entri!
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern 2021
The Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services exam selection process consists of two main stages. Stages involved in the selection of candidates for UPSC CMS Exam 20921 are the written test and interview. Written test will be an objective type computer-based test. This will be conducted for a total of 500 marks. The examination pattern for the CBT test for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam is given below
|Name of the Paper||Subject||Number of questions|
|Paper I||General Medicine||96|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Paper-II||Social and preventive medicine||40|
|Gynecology and obstetrics||40|
We hope the article on UPSC Combined Medical Services Free Mock test 2021 will benefit you. Stay tuned to entri to know about various job opportunities put out by the Union Public Service Commission. Fulfill your dream of securing a government job with entri by your side.
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Information Links|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification||UPSC Combined Medical Services Selection Process|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Video Course
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Date|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Application Form|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Vacancy|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Salary
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Study Plan|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Previous Question Papers||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Best Books|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Eligibility Criteria|
Discussion about this post