The previous question papers for the UPSC Combined Medical Services are available. The UPSC CMS Examination is held on November 21st, 2021. The UPSC is the conducting authority. The examination will be very competitive. The candidate will be able to find the previous question papers through the article. The question paper will help you to do the proper preparation for your upcoming UPSC CMS examination. Candidates must go through the previous year’s question papers. We also going to provide some more important information through this article. Another thing about the previous year’s question papers will give you an understanding of how the question paper will be. Eligible candidates should follow the given details below to get detailed information.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Previous Question paper 2021
If you are an eligible candidate who is preparing for the UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination. You are still not able to find the previous year’s questions, we are providing past questions.
|Year||Click here to Download (Previous Questions)|
|Question Paper 2020||Click here for Paper I|
|Question Paper 2019||Click here for Paper I|
|Question Paper 2018||Click here for Paper I|
|Question Paper 2017||Click here for Paper I|
Important Dates: UPSC Combined Medical Services 2021
- Date of the official Notification: 07/07/2021
- Starting Date of the Application: 07/07/2021
- Last Date of Applications to be received: 27/07/2021 (6:00 PM) INS
- UPSC CMSE Admit Card Releasing Date: October 2021
- UPSC CMS Examination Date: 21/11/2021
- UPSC CMS Examination Written Result: December 2021
- UPSC CMS Interview: December 2021
- UPSC CMS Examination Final Result: January 2022
Exam Pattern UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2021
Exam Patten Highlights
- The UPSC CMS exams are conducting in two stages (parts). S
- Stage 1 contains two written papers.
- For each written paper (I and II) the maximum score is 250 marks per paper.
- Total 500 marks for stage I Combined Medical Services Examination.
- Stage 2 contains the interview/ Personality test.
- The marks for stage 2:100
- The total mark for stage 1 and stage 2: 600
- Paper 1 on stage 1: Pediatrics and General Medicine
- Paper 2 on stage 1: Community Medicine & Preventive Social, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery
Exam Pattern: UPSC CMS Examination 2021
|Exam Stages||UPSC Combined Medical Service||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Stage I||Written Exam which is in Paper-I & Paper-II||240||500||2 hrs. each = 4hrs|
|Stage II||Personality test (Interview)||100|
Stage I: Exam Pattern Paper I:
Candidates can follow the details below to see the pattern of paper 1 which is on stage one.
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
Stage I: Exam Pattern Paper II:
You can find the details of the paper II pattern here which is also on stage one.
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Social Medicine & Preventive||40||250||2Hrs|
|Gynecology and Obstetrics||40|
Stage II: Interview/ Personality Test
- Those who qualified for stage 1 (written test) will be selected for the next round (stage II)
- The stage II examination is the Interview/ Personality Test.
- The Interview/ Personality marks for the test will be taken by the UPSC Official. The total mark is out of 100.
- The personality/ Interview is for testing your knowledge, the field you have studied. The interview will give your ability in leadership, character, the ability of judgment, etc.
Top Tips to Prepare for the Upcoming UPSC CMS Examination 2021
- Make sure you have a study plan is updated.
- Candidates should prioritize the topics that they think are most important.
- Make sure you have a keynote with you.
- Previous year’s question papers are very important. Download the previous question we have given in this article. Use it in your exam preparation.
- Attend the mock test as much you could.
- Always have a positive mentality, that you can overcome all the difficulties.
- Begin your study preparations early as possible. Do not wait until the last minute.
- Short notes, remember the short notes will help you with the difficulties.
- Have enough rest. Rest your brain enough to get more focused.
- Use technology, using different sources of technology will improve your skills. Also, give you more visualization for your studies.
- Group study, you can do the preparation in a group it also helps you in your Interview.
Aspirants, the Exam for the UPSC Combined Medical Service will be on November 21, 2021. You do not have much time for the preparation. You should go through the link above to download the previous year’s questions. It is a competitive examination (Combined Medical Service). If you are a last-minute person, my advice is don’t wait until the last minute, because you might not be able to do the proper preparation. You may also go through other information I have provided through this article. All the best people!
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Information Links|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Video Course
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Date|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Application Form|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Vacancy|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Salary
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Study Plan|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Best Books||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Selection Process|