Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar.In this blog we will discuss about BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 Notification. A total of 111 Posts Vacancies have been released by the Bihar Public Service Commission. Interested candidates can go and click on the link www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence from 1st April 1949 after its separation from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, in accordance with sub-section (1) of section 261 of the Government of India Act, 1935, as adapted. Its constitutional status was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on 26th January, 1950. It is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Start Date of submission of online application||9th September 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||12th October 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application fee||5th October 2020|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the application||19th October 2020|
|Last date for registration||28th September 2020|
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
A total of 111 posts has been released for the post of Associate Professor by BPSC.
Educational Qualification for BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020
- Candidate must have Ph.D degree in Mechanical Engg. and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Mechanical Engg.
- BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – Minimum 30 years, Maximum – No age bar
Selection Criteria for BPSC Associate Professor
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Evaluation of Academic Performance, Research Performance, Domain Knowledge and Teaching skill.
Application Fees for BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020
|SC/ST/Female of Bihar||Rs. 25/-|
|PWD Candidates||Rs. 25/-|
|All others||Rs. 100/-|
How to apply for BPSC Associate Professor?
Candidates interested to take the BPSC Associate Professor examination can apply through online mode only. Applicants must have a valid E-mail ID and Contact Number. Here we will provide step by step guideline on how to apply for the exam-
- Login to Official website of BPSC “http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ “and click the “Apply Online” tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page and click on BPSC Online Application link –https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home, and then click “Apply Online” tab.
- Now again you will be redirected to a new page of BPSC Online Registration. Fill out the registration form with required details and submit Registration form.
- You will receive the User name and password after successful registration.
- Login using the received credentials and fill the application form with necessary details.
- Now you can proceed to fill other details in the form, upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and required documents as per the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Documents.
- Verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change can be made after clicking the final “Submit Button”.
- Make the Payment and submit the application form.
- Download and save for future reference.
Other Important Links-
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.