CRPF has uploaded the SSC CRPF GD Constable 2018 Review Medical Examination Admit card in their official website. Detailed Medical Test (DME) is the last stage of screening in the SSC GD Constable recruitment process. Some candidates approach the Kerala High Court asking for the Re-Medical Examination citing various issues, and the court directed the SSC to conduct the DME for those candidates for a fair evaluation. The commission will conduct the RME for the candidates along with the DME for the SSC GD 2018 candidates. Selected candidates will get hired in the CAPFs departments like BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, Assam Rifles, NIA and SSF as Constables with All India service liability.
SSC CRPF GD RME Admit Card 2020
CRPF will conduct the Review Medical Examination along with the DME of 1724 candidates. Both RME and DME are scheduled from Candidates are advised to download their SSC CRPF GD RME Admit Card from the link available on Recruitment Section of CRPF website. The steps to download the SSC CRPF Admit card is as follows:
- To download SSC GD RME Admit Card, Visit the CTPF official website, Click here
- Click on the Recruitment tab, in the bottom of the CRPF home page.
- On the landing page, click on “E-Admit card for RME of CT/GD-2018″.
- On the newly popped up tab, click on the Candidate’s login.
- Login to your profile using your “Application Number and Password”
- Download the RME Admit Card for your future use.
- You can find your Application Number and Admit Card in your registered email inbox.
Rules and Regulations for RME
The CRPF is conducting the Review Medical Test which was initially scheduled for March 2020 and postponed because of the lockdown. The commission is conducting a Re-Medical examination (RME) of nearly 60% of the PET qualified candidates due to one or other reasons. While appearing for the Medical tests one has to follow the below-given rules:
Candidates must wear the face mask all-time at the recruitment centre.
Candidates must carry sanitizers with them for their personal use.
- Everybody should download the Arogya Setu app and must show the self-assessment test result at the entry point of the recruitment centre.
While being in the recruitment centre, candidates have to follow social distancing norm, i.e, you should always keep at least 2m distance from the others.
SSC officials will check the candidate’s body temperature at the gate, and only those with normal temperature will be allowed to enter the centre.
- If you cant join the Medical Test, due to pandemic situation you have to let the SSC regional office know your situation to get the expert advice.
- Candidates have to download fresh Admit Cards to appear for the RME from the CRPF website.
SSC GD Constable Medical Test
The required medical standards for the SSC GD Constable is:
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Colour Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses||Colour perception (CP)- 3, BY IHARA|
|N6||N9||6 / 6||6 / 9|
- Medical Test (X-Ray) chest-PA view, Haemoglobin, Urine routine/ microscopic examination is mandatory for all candidates under medical examination.
- Blood pressure: (Normal Range Systolic 100-140 mm of Hg, Diastolic 60 to 90 mm of Hg).
- Haemoglobin: (Normal Range: 12-16 g/dL for male, 10-14 g/dL for female). Candidates with Hemoglobin levels below 12 g/dL for males and below 10 g/dL for females are ineligible.
- A tattoo depicting religious symbols or figures and the name, as followed in the Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like the inner aspect of the forearm, but only the left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size: Must be less than and frac14 of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.