Table of Contents
Are you preparing to take the BSF Constable exam? If so, then you need to know the previous year’s cutoff score to get an idea of the level of competition. With proper preparation and hard work, you can easily pass the exam and get the desired result. In this blog, we will discuss the BSF Constable’s previous year’s cutoff score to help you understand the level of the competition and prepare accordingly. See BSF Constable Previous Year Cutoff Marks below.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: Overview
BSF is inviting applications for 1284 constable posts. On its official site, the Directorate General, Border Security Force, has published the latest notice of this recruitment process. Anyone between the ages of 18 and 25 can apply. The application process will begin shortly. For further updates, applicants are advised to visit the official website of BSF or the link to the notification provided below. Find the highlights of BSF Constable Recruitment 2023 below.
|BSF Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Authority||Border Security Force|
|Posts Name||BSF Constable|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Process Begins||Notify Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Notify Soon|
|Selection process||Written Exam, Personality Test, and Medical Examination|
BSF Constable Notification 2023: PDF
The detailed announcement for the BSF Constable Recruitment has not yet been released. As for recruitment, there is only short notice available. The BSF notification contains information about the job profile, eligibility, and salary scale for this recruitment process. Instead, read the full announcement to learn more about the application process, including the due date, method, and how to apply. We will update this page when the detailed notification is available in PDF format for your convenience.
BSF Constable Vacancy 2023
This recruitment drive will fill a total of 1284 positions, 1200 of which are for male candidates and 64 for female candidates.
BSF Constable Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates should qualify 10th Grade
- Candidates must have at least two years experience respective trade
- Candidates must have a one year course from the industrial training institute of Vocational institute with minimum one year experience in relative trade.
- Candidates must have two year diploma course from industrial training institute in the respective trade.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per the Authority Rules.
BSF Constable Selection Process 2023
The candidate who successfully completes all the below rounds will be shortlisted.
Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Height (Male) : 165 CMS Male (ST) : 160 CMS.
- Height (Female) : 155 CMS Female (ST) : 148 CMS.
- Chest (Male) : 75-80 CMS.
- Race (Male) : 5 KM Race in 24 Minutes.
- Race (Female) : 1.6 KM Race in 8 Minutes 30 Seconds.
checking the authenticity of the documents submitted during the application procedure
The Trade Test will assess the Candidate’s knowledge about the specific trade associated with the position for which they have applied.
Witten test will be in the form of MCQs
Applicants will undergo the required physical and mental health examinations.
BSF Constable Cutoff Marks 2023
Are you looking for the previous year’s cutoff score for BSF Constable? Look no further! In this blog post, you’ll find all the information you need to know regarding the previous year’s cutoff score for BSF Constable. We’ll give you a detailed breakdown of the minimum score so you can understand the criteria and get an overview of what score to aim for. Read on to learn more!
How to Download BSF Constable Cutoff Marks?
Follow the below procedures to download BSF Constable Cutoff marks
- Click on the link given above or go to the BSF official website
- Click on “Cutoff” tab on the homepage
- Enter the exam name, year and further details
- Find BSF Constable results PDF
- Scroll down the PDF. You will find the Category-wise cut off list.
Factors Affecting BSF Constable Cutoff Marks
- Number of vacancies for the post
- Maximum marks scored in the Exam
- Number of candidates who appear in the exam
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Shifts in which the exam is conducted
- Previous year cut off marks
- Categories of the candidates appear for the exam
BSF Constable Cutoff Mraks: 2022
|POST NAME||CATEGORY-WISE CUTOFF|
|Constable Vehicle Mechanic||71||67||65||–|
|Constable Auto Electrician||54||44||50||–|
|Constable Store Keeper||60||50||45||60|
|Constable Vulcanize Or Operator Tyre Repair Plant||50||37||–||–|
|Constable Black Smith or Tim Smith||36||–||–||–|
BSF Constable Cutoff Marks FAQs 2023
Q1. When to start online application process?
Ans: The online application process is going to start soon.
Q2. What are the eligibility conditions to apply for BSF constable Vacancy?
Ans: Candidates between the age group of 18 years to 25 years are eligible to apply. And they should pass 10th-grade
Q3. What is the Last Date for BSF Tradesman Online Form 2023?
Ans: The last date for the submission of the application form is 30 days from the publication of the detailed advertisement.