Table of Contents
Online applications from the eligible Indian Nationals are invited by Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) for Engineering Officer Grade 1 posts. Interested candidates meeting all the eligibility criteria’s mentioned in official notification can apply online on their official website http://www.cpri.in. Last date for online application is 06-11-2020. Interested candidates can find all the necessary details regarding CPRI Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Officer Grade 1 posts such as eligibility criteria, vacancies and how to apply etc. here.
CPRI Recruitment 2020 Engineering Officer Grade 1 – Important Details
|Name of Organization||Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)|
|Online Registration commencement Date||12.10.2020(10.00 AM)|
|Online Registration Closing Date||06.11.2020(5.00 PM)|
|Application fee payment online||12.10.2020 (10.00 AM) to 06.11.2020 (5.00 PM)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
CPRI Recruitment 2020 Engineering Officer Grade 1 – Vacancy
CPRI has announced recruitment notification inviting eligible candidates to fill up 11 vacant Engineering Officer Grade1 posts in CPRI of which one post is reserved for candidates belonging to PWD-OH category. Below we have tabulated how the vacancies are distributed-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Engineering Officer Gr.1||UR||ST||OBC||Total|
Note:- PWD-OH means Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – Orthopedically Handicapped. Also please note that the number of vacancies is provisional and CPRI reserves the right to vary the number of posts depending upon the requirement.
CPRI Recruitment 2020 Engineering Officer Grade 1 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria set by CPRI for the post of Engineering Officer Grade 1 is as mentioned below. Candidates before applying must ensure that they satisfy the following eligibility criteria’s mentioned below to be eligible to apply for the post-
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
- Candidates applying must hold a BE/B.Tech with First Class in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Metallurgy / Civil /Chemical Engineering / Computer Science with an aggregate minimum of 65% or 6.84/10 CGPA.
- Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section B alone (Qualifying of AMIE candidates will be regulated as per MHRD Order No. 11-15-2011-AR(TS.II) dated 6.12.2012. Candidates enrolled for AMIE up to 31.5.2013 and completed the course are only eligible).
- Also the candidates applying for the post must posses valid GATE score for the year 2019/2020.
Note: All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by UGC/AICTE/State Governments.
- The upper age limit set by CPRI for candidates applying is 30 years as on the last date of application. i.e. 06.11.2020.
- The upper age limit for Departmental candidates with three years of continuous service in CPRI is 5 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed for the post.
CPRI Recruitment 2020 Engineering Officer Grade 1 – Application Fees
|Name of the Post||Application Fees|
|Engineering Officer Gr.1||Rs. 200.00|
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/women candidates and CPRI Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- The candidates who are exempted from payment of application fees, once they submit their data online, System will generate a registration form having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save and take its printout for further reference.
CPRI Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply for Engineering Officer Grade 1?
- Interested candidates login to official website https://www.cpri.in/careers.html and click on Apply Online for Engineering Officer Grade 1 link.
- You will be now redirected to online registration system of CPRI.
- Candidates must register on the portal to apply. For registering candidates must have valid E-mail ID and Mobile no.
- Fill in all the required details and upload scanned documents required such as Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white back ground, Scanned signature of the candidate, Scanned copies of SSLC/SSC/Matric Certificate, Degree certificate & Marks card, GATE Score Card, NOC as applicable in PDF format.
- After filling all the required details valid Registration No will be generated
- Now System will display a a link for submitting online Application. Click on the link to submit application.
- Before submitting candidates must ensure that all the details provided are valid.
Other Important Links:
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.