The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) of India conducts EPFO recruitment to various positions to fill out the vacancies in the organization. To begin with, The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is one of the renowned organizations that recruits candidates from across India. This year the aspirants are expecting some good amount of vacancies for the EPFO Assistant Post. However, as the notification is still not out, all we can do is to wait for it to be released. Meanwhile, let us start the preparation for the EPFO Assistant Examination! Here is a brisk EPFO Assistant Mock Test 2021 that will lift your mood up!
EPFO Assistant Mock Test 2021
1. A 7 metre long piece of cloth is cut into three smaller pieces. How long is the longest of the three pieces? Given that
Directions: In the following Two questions, a word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix II are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and next by its column, e.g., ‘A’ can be represented by 03, 44 etc., and ‘Q’ can be represented by 55, 78 etc. Similarly, you have to identify the set for the word given in questions
A) 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
B) 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
C) 77, 85, 21, 13, 57, 20
D) 20, 85, 77, 21, 57, 13
2. Let n be the number of different 5 digit numbers, divisible by 4 with the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, no digit being repeated in the numbers. What is the value of n?
D) None of these
3. Select the most appropriate word to fill in the blank
This is the girl ______ is going to IIT, Delhi
4. A man buys an article for 10% less than its value and sells it for 10% more than its value. His gain or loss percent is:
A) no profit, no loss
B) 20% profit
C) less than 20% profit
D) more than 20% profit
5. If a number is subtracted from its square we get 272. Find the number?
6. Run fast ____________ get your ticket
7. He is not willing to reveal the identity of his ____.
8. If Asif’s grandmother’s only son’s daughter is Ansad’s only sister, how Asif related to Ansad?
E) None of the above
9. Point P is in which direction with respect to point Q?
I. Point T is in the north direction of point V which is in the east of point S.
II. Point S is in the south of point P which is midway points C and Q. Q is in north direction of point V.
A) Statement I alone is sufficient to answer.
B) Statement II alone is sufficient to answer.
C) Either Statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient to answer.
D) Both I and II together are not sufficient to answer.
E) Both I and II together are necessary to answer.
10. I like ……..In the sun
11. Select the most appropriate synonym of the given word.
12. Statements: I. He piece is 3.70 metre long.
II. One piece is 1.50 metre longer than another piece and the remaining piece is 90 cm long.
A) Statement I alone but not Statement II alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
B) Statement I alone sufficient and also statement II alone sufficient to answer the problem.
C) Statement II alone but not Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
D) Statement I and II both are needed to answer the problem.
13. In a slightly skewed distribution the arithmetic mean is 45 and the median is 48.
Which of the following is the approximate value of mode?
14. Which of the following pairs of numbers and signs, when their positions are
interchanged, will correctly solve the given mathematical equation?
17 × 15 + 3 – 11 ÷ 3 = 45
A) 15 and 11, – and ×
B)15 and 11, + and ×
C)17 and 3, – and ÷
D)15 and 11, + and –
15. Nurture : Neglect :: Denigrate : ?
Importance of Appearing for Indian Bank PO Mock Test
They say practice makes perfect, and when you look to the habits of professional athletes, musicians and actors, it’s easy to see why. Psychology writer Malcolm Gladwell once espoused the 10,000 hour rule: only after 10,000 hours of practice does a person become an expert in any field. While you may not need 10,000 hours of practice to crack the SSC CPO exam, there’s no denying that completing practice tests can help you achieve better results.
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus.