Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is an organization that assists the Central Board of Trustees in administering the Provident Fund Scheme which is a retirement benefit scheme available for all salaried employees in India. Interested candidates appearing for EPFO Assistant exam can attempt the EPFO Assistant Mock test. Article also includes practice set -quiz for different subjects of the exam. EPFO Assistant exam selection process includes preliminary exam and mains exam.
EPFO Assistant Mock Test Online 2020
1. A 7 metre long piece of cloth is cut into three smaller pieces. How long is the longest of the three pieces? Given that
Directions: In the following Two questions, a word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix II are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and next by its column, e.g., ‘A’ can be represented by 03, 44 etc., and ‘Q’ can be represented by 55, 78 etc. Similarly, you have to identify the set for the word given in questions
A) 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
B) 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
C) 77, 85, 21, 13, 57, 20
D) 20, 85, 77, 21, 57, 13
2. Let n be the number of different 5 digit numbers, divisible by 4 with the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, no digit being repeated in the numbers. What is the value of n?
D) None of these
3. Select the most appropriate word to fill in the blank
This is the girl ______ is going to IIT, Delhi
4. A man buys an article for 10% less than its value and sells it for 10% more than its value. His gain or loss percent is:
A) no profit, no loss
B) 20% profit
C) less than 20% profit
D) more than 20% profit
5. If a number is subtracted from its square we get 272. Find the number?
6. Run fast ____________ get your ticket
7. He is not willing to reveal the identity of his ____.
8. If Asif’s grandmother’s only son’s daughter is Ansad’s only sister, how Asif related to Ansad?
E) None of the above
9. Point P is in which direction with respect to point Q?
I. Point T is in the north direction of point V which is in the east of point S.
II. Point S is in the south of point P which is midway points C and Q. Q is in north direction of point V.
A) Statement I alone is sufficient to answer.
B) Statement II alone is sufficient to answer.
C) Either Statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient to answer.
D) Both I and II together are not sufficient to answer.
E) Both I and II together are necessary to answer.
10. I like ……..In the sun
11. Select the most appropriate synonym of the given word.
12. Statements: I. He piece is 3.70 metre long.
II. One piece is 1.50 metre longer than another piece and the remaining piece is 90 cm long.
A) Statement I alone but not Statement II alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
B) Statement I alone sufficient and also statement II alone sufficient to answer the problem.
C) Statement II alone but not Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
D) Statement I and II both are needed to answer the problem.
13. In a slightly skewed distribution the arithmetic mean is 45 and the median is 48.
Which of the following is the approximate value of mode?
14. Which of the following pairs of numbers and signs, when their positions are
interchanged, will correctly solve the given mathematical equation?
17 × 15 + 3 – 11 ÷ 3 = 45
A) 15 and 11, – and ×
B)15 and 11, + and ×
C)17 and 3, – and ÷
D)15 and 11, + and –
15. Nurture : Neglect :: Denigrate : ?
EPFO Assistant Exam Practice set Quiz
As and when the preparation for the exam is in progress we need to also practice quiz to understand our level in each subject. If tracking is done that way then better preparation can be done after figuring out which areas you are not good at. Below given links are few quiz that will help you with the numerical ability, reasoning ability, English language of the written examination of Delhi Police Recruitment
- Quantitative Aptitude Practice Quiz – Permutation, Combinations and probability
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz – Simple interest and compound interest
- Reasoning ability practice quiz on Alpha numeric series
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – Puzzle
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – rectangular Seating
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – Triangular Seating
- Reasoning ability quiz – Blood Relations
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz- Ratio and Proportion
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz- Mensuration
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz- Probability
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz- Permutation and combination
- English Practice Quiz on word replacement
- English Practice Quiz on Homonyms
- Daily practice English Quiz
Importance of Appearing for Indian Bank PO Mock Test
They say practice makes perfect, and when you look to the habits of professional athletes, musicians and actors, it’s easy to see why. Psychology writer Malcolm Gladwell once espoused the 10,000 hour rule: only after 10,000 hours of practice does a person become an expert in any field. While you may not need 10,000 hours of practice to crack the SSC CPO exam, there’s no denying that completing practice tests can help you achieve better results.
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus.
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for competitive Examination.
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Check the below link to get the details of EPFO Assistant Exam
- How to apply online for EPFO Assistant exam
- Eligibility Criteria of EPFO assistant Exam
- EPFO Assistant exam dates
- EPFO Assistant Selection Process
- EPFO Assistant Salary