Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is an organization that assists the Central Board of Trustees in administering the Provident Fund Scheme which is a retirement benefit scheme available for all salaried employees in India. EPFO is also one of the world’s largest social security organizations which makes it one of the desirable organizations to work among aspiring graduates. EPFO recruits eligible candidates for various posts. EPFO is expected to release recruitment notification for Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can apply. Examination will be conducted in two phases .i.e, Prelims and main Examination. Here in this article, we will discuss about the EPFO Assistant 2020 Vacancy details.
EPFO Assistant Vacancy 2020 – Important Details
|Post name||EPFO Assistant|
|Name of Organization||Employment Provident Fund Organization(EPFO)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Salary||Level- 7 of Pay Matrix under 7th Pay Commission with basic pay of Rs. 44,900/-.|
|Selection Process||Prelims and Mains Examination|
|Official Notification released on||Yet to be released|
EPFO Assistant 2020 Vacancy Details
EPFO Assistant examination is one of the most sought – after jobs among young aspirants waiting to enter the government sector. It is expected that the EPFO will soon release the 2020 recruitment notification to fill out the vacant EPFO Assistant posts across India. Qualified candidates are recruited to fill out the vacant Assistant position across India. EPFO provides attractive salary along with other perks and allowances. Since the 2020 EPFO Assistant recruitment notification is yet to be announced we will take a look at previous year’s vacancy list. This will give you an idea on how the vacancies are distributed. Check the below table for previous year vacancy details –
|EWS||SC||ST||OBC- NCL||Total||Person with Disability (PwD)|
|113||28||42||21||76||280||Category – A||Category – B||Category – C||Category – D & E|
We will update here with the vacancy details once the EPFO Assistant recruitment notification is out.
EPFO Assistant 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The EPFO has set certain eligibility criteria’s for candidates aspiring to apply for the post of EPFO Assistant examination. Aspiring candidates must ensure that the satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria’s set by EPFO before applying for the post of Assistant.
The candidate must be either –
- a) a citizen of India or,
- b) a subject of Nepal, Bhutan or
- c) a Tibetian refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or,
- d) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) & (d) must possess a certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India.
- Those candidates who have attained an age of 20 years and must not be of 27 years of age as on the closing date for online registration of application are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for the EPFO Assistant examination must possess a degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Check below for EPFO related articles –
- EPFO Assistant Mock Test Online 2020
- Best Books for EPFO Assistant Preparation 2020
- EPFO Assistant Salary 2020 – In Hand, Allowances
- EPFO Assistant Exam Dates 2020
- EPFO Assistant Selection Process 2020
- EPFO Assistant Eligibility 2020 – Age Limit, Qualifications
- EPFO Assistant Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern
Other Useful Links:
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.