Table of Contents
Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is an organization that assists the Central Board of Trustees in administering the Provident Fund Scheme which is a retirement benefit scheme available for all salaried employees in India. EPFO is also one of the world’s largest social security organizations which makes it one of the desirable organizations to work among aspiring graduates. EPFO recruits eligible candidates for various posts. EPFO is expected to release recruitment notification for Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can apply. Examination will be conducted in two phases to recruit eligible candidates.Having an idea about the job profile will help you in choosing the job. Here in this article we will discuss about the Job Profile of EPFO Assistant post.
EPFO Assistant 2020 – Overview
|Name of Examination||EPFO Assistant|
|Name of Organization||Employment Provident Fund Organization(EPFO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Level- 7 of Pay Matrix under 7th Pay Commission with basic pay of Rs. 44,900/-.|
|Selection Process||Prelims and Mains Examination|
|Notification release date||To be expected soon|
EPFO Assistant Job Profile
Employment Provident Fund Organization assists the Central Board of Trustees in monitoring and administering the Provident Fund Scheme which is a retirement benefit scheme available for all salaried employees in India. EPFO Assistant job is central government job. EPFO provides attractive salary and other allowances to it’s employees. EPFO Assistant job includes managing the huge amount of beneficiaries’ data and accounting of financial transfers. EPFO Assistant coordinates the distribution of PF, Insurance and pension scheme. EPFO Assistant job also includes examining all receipt pertaining to his section and distributing them properly.
EPFO Assistant Job Profile – Promotion
The promotion of an EPFO Assistant is as shown below-
- Section Officer
- Assistant PF Commissioner
- Regional PF Commissioner-II
- Regional PF Commissioner-I
- Additional Central PF Commissioner
- Additional Central PF Commissioner (HQ)
EPFO Assistant 2020 Eligibility
The EPFO has set certain eligibility criteria’s for candidates aspiring to apply for the post of EPFO Assistant examination. Aspiring candidates must ensure that the satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria’s set by EPFO before applying for the post of Assistant.
The candidate must be either –
- a) a citizen of India or,
- b) a subject of Nepal, Bhutan or
- c) a Tibetian refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or,
- d) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) & (d) must possess a certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India.
- Those candidates who have attained an age of 20 years and must not be of 27 years of age as on the closing date for online registration of application are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for the EPFO Assistant examination must possess a degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Check the below link to know in detail about the EPFO Assistant 2020 Eligibility Criteria-
Check below for EPFO related articles-
- EPFO Assistant Study Materials 2020
- EPFO Assistant Vacancy 2020 Details
- EPFO Assistant Mock Test Online 2020
- Best Books for EPFO Assistant Preparation 2020
Other Important Links-
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.