The Staff Selection Commission conducts examinations to hire officials for various departments, Ministries, and other organisations. Exams such as SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC JE, SSC GD, SSC CPO, SSC MTS, and SSC stenographer are administered by the commission. The commission determines the selection method, qualifying requirements, and cutoff marks based on the previous year’s performance.
Upcoming SSC Exams in 2022
Staff Selection Commission announces exam dates for candidates to apply for the exam. Exam dates for various examination programmes can be found on the official website. The following is a list of exam dates for the SCC Exam recruitment 2022, along with phase specifics.
|Name of Examination||Exam Date|
|Combined Graduate Level Exam||April 11 to April 21, 2022|
|Multi-Tasking (NT) Staff Exam 2020-21 (Paper II)||May 08, 2022|
|Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam||May 24 to June 10, 2022|
|Multi-Tasking (NT) Staff & Havaldar Exam 2021-22||July 2022|
|Junior Engineer||March 2023|
|Stenographer C & D exam||April 2023|
|SSC MTS in Delhi Police||February 2023|
|SSC GD exam||June 2023|
It is expected that students would begin studying for the exams once the Commission issues an official announcement. For aspirants’ convenience, the curriculum and exam pattern is provided on the official website. According to the SSC, (founded in 1975), the exams are divided into two groups: Group B and Group C. The commission sets the dates and times for the examinations. Some events have been rescheduled or postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic crisis.
Upcoming Notifications for SSC Exams
As previously stated, the Staff Selection Commission conducts several examinations based on the notification. The SSC has made an important notification before the exam preparation begins. The following is a list of the many examinations that the Staff Selection Commission organizes.
|Name of Examination||Date of Notification|
|Head Constable Recruitment||May 17, 2022|
|Constable recruitment||June 27, 2022|
|Junior Hindi Translator||August 22, 2022|
|Scientific Assistant in IMD||August 29, 2022|
|SSC MTS in Delhi Police||October 11, 2022|
|Junior Engineer||November 28, 2022|
|Stenographer C & D exam||December 05, 2022|
|SSC GD exam||February 22, 2023|
|Combined Graduate Level Exam||December 23, 2021|
|Combined Higher Secondary Exam||February 01, 2022|
|Multi-Tasking Staff Exam||March 22, 2022|
How to Prepare for SSC Exams – Tips from The Best SSC Coaching
Candidates who intend to apply for any post through the SSC exams should take specific efforts to guarantee that their SSC exam preparation is methodical and thorough. Listed below are some suggestions that may be helpful.
- The first piece of advice for anyone starting their SSC exam preparation is to familiarise themselves with the syllabus and exam pattern for the specific SSC exam. Only until a candidate has a thorough understanding of all of the topics involved can he devise a study strategy and begin the preparation process.
- The second stage for newcomers preparing for the SSC test is to devise a systematic study plan and ensure that equal time is spent on each topic once they have a firm understanding of the SSC exam format and syllabus. Ascertain that a candidate devotes equal time to each section’s preparation and that no topic is left unprepared at the time of the examination.
- To prepare for the SSC exams, the next step is to gather the best study materials and books. Reasoning, general awareness, numeric aptitude, and English language are common topics that appear in practically all SSC exams.
- If you are a beginner, you must enrol in coaching because the questions from the syllabus of this exam can only be solved using technical tricks and knowledge, which can only be obtained through coaching. If you have experience then you understand the ways and can prepare for the exam by self-study with the help of study materials you collected during the days of coaching. But make sure to keep them updated on changes that happen as well as current affairs. If you have any reason to be reluctant about joining a coaching institute like lack of good institutes, long commutes and even time constraints, online coaching is the solution for you. Examine online reviews, previous results, and study materials provided, as well as a few trial classes, before deciding on the best coaching or online guidance to prepare for the exam.
- A part related to current affairs is always asked in any government exam, SSC, or CGL. Current events are not something that can be prepared in a day or a month. As a result, the student should begin to devote time to current events.
- The next most crucial tip for preparing for SSC examinations is to always practise the previous year’s paper and to take as many mock tests as possible. This will assist you in managing time on exam day and dealing with exam stress.
- Some students, in their eagerness to learn, regularly sacrifice their food and sleep. If you compromise on these two things, you’ll end up with a fuzzy memory and poor health. As a result, people should always pay attention to their sleep and diet. Only when you are healthy will you be able to study more effectively.
We hope that now that you have read the above information in its entirety, you will be able to prepare for your examinations in a much more efficient and effective manner. Last but not least, once you have registered in preparatory coaching, ensure that you attend your sessions regularly, take notes, and clarify any doubts. The most crucial guideline for anyone interested in learning how to start studying for SSC examinations is that they must be willing to put in a lot of effort and hard work if they want to pass the exam. Download the Entri app to help you clear upcoming recruitment exams of 2022 with many courses assisting in SSC preparation for beginners.