The Karnataka TET Answer Key is published on the official website of both articles. Karnataka School Education Department released Karnataka TET Answer Key on 9th November 2022 on their official website @schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Karnataka TET Exam 2022 was conducted on November 6, 2022.
All candidates can check Karnataka TET answers on the official website. All candidates can contest the solution key on the official website from November 11, 2022 to her November 17. Candidates who have taken the written exam can refer to the solution key on the official website @schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
KARTET Answer Key 2022: Highlight
Candidates may check all the important aspects of the Karnataka TET (KARTET) Answer key 2022 in the below-mentioned table.
|KARTET Answer Keys|
|Events||KARTET Answer Key Dates|
|Karnataka TET 2022 Exam date||6th November 2022|
|KARTET answer key release date||9th November 2022|
|Last date to raise objections against KARTET answer key||11-17 November 2022|
|KARTET Final answer key 2022 Date||To be Notified|
|KARTET result 2022||To be Notified|
How To Check KARTET Answer Key 2022?
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the KARTET Answer Key PDF Download.
- Step 1: Go through the official website of Karnataka TET i.e.http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/
- Step 2: Click on the “KAR TET Answers keys PDF of Paper-I/Paper- II”
- Step 3: The KAR TET Answers keys PDF will be opened in a new tab.
- Step 4: Download Karnataka TET Answer Key 2022 from direct link and print it for future reference.
KARTET Answer 2022 PDF Download For Papers 1 & 2
The Karnataka TET 2022 exam was scheduled for November 6, 2022. Karnataka State Board of Education is now releasing Karnataka TET Answer Key 2022. Candidates can review the Karnataka 2022 Answer Keys to understand the format of the answer key. Interested candidates can download PDFs of previous year’s Karnataka TET Papers 1 and 2 from the table below.
You can view the Karanataka TET answers and answers in PDF format using the following direct link. Karnataka TET answers can also be checked online on the official website. You can save his KARTET answer key for Paper 1 and Paper 2 below.
|KARTET 2022 Answer key||KARTET 2022 Answer key PDF|
|KARTET 2022 Answer key Paper 1||Download Now|
|KARTET 2022 Answer key Paper 2||Download Now|
How To Apply For KARTET Answer Key Objections?
Candidates will have the opportunity to attempt the 2022 Official KARTET Answer Keys from November 11-17, 2022. To challenge the KARTET Answer Key 2022, please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Go through the official website of Karnataka TET i.e. http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/
- Step 2: Click on “Karnataka TET 2022 Click here for key objections.”
- Step 3: Log in with your Application No and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: Apply for objections that you want to file.
- Step 5: Upload your supportive document to justify your objections.
- Step 6: Submit all details and print your objection application form.
KARTET Answer Key 2022: Qualifying Marks
The qualifying Karnataka TET cutoff for the General category is 60% in Papers I and II while the minimum qualifying cutoff for OBC/ST/SC/PH/VH category is 55%.
- A person who scores 60% or more in the Karnataka TET examination will be considered ‘Karnataka TET passed’ or ‘Karnataka TET qualified. These will be the qualifying marks for all categories
- For General:60 % or passing marks- 90
- For OBC/SC/ST : 55% passing marks- 82
- Negative Marks: There shall be no negative marks for the Karnataka TET 2022