Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has recently announced the salary package for the position of Higher Secondary School Teacher. The selected candidates will be entitled to a monthly salary in the range of INR 54,524 to INR 55,886. This package includes a variety of benefits such as health insurance, retirement plan, and paid time off. The salary is determined based on factors such as experience, qualifications, and performance. Additionally, the salary may increase in accordance with the pay commission recommendations and yearly increments. It is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a career in teaching and wish to work in the education sector in Kerala. In this article we will discuss Kerala PSC HSST Salary 2024 in detail. Find out the details below!
Kerala PSC HSST Recruitment 2024: Highlights
|Name of Exam
|Higher Secondary School Teacher
|Exam Organizing Body
|Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
|Level of Exam
|Mode of Exam
|1 Hours 30 Minutes
Kerala PSC HSST Salary 2024: Pay Scale
As per the notification, the Kerala PSC Higher Secondary School Teacher post is a highly paid and prestigious job under Kerala Government. Along with the basic salary the aspirants will be provided with other allowances, benefits, and perks in addition. The excellent salary package with incentives forces the aspirants to participate in the recruitment process. The salary structure can act as an eye-opener for the Kerala PSC Higher Secondary School Teacher recruitment as it helps the candidates to remain motivated and perform more demanding to reach their ideal job as Higher Secondary School Teacher.
The revised pay scale for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher ranges between INR 55200/- and INR 115300/- in addition to other allowances.
Kerala PSC HSST Salary 2024:In Hand Salary
After accounting for various deductions such as insurance, pension benefits, and other perks, Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) Higher Secondary School Teachers are left with a net salary in the range of INR 54,524 to INR 55,886. This salary range may vary based on factors such as experience, qualifications, and job location. However, it is worth noting that Kerala PSC offers its teachers numerous benefits such as health insurance, paid time off, and retirement plans, which can significantly add to their overall compensation package. Additionally, the teaching profession is considered highly respected and rewarding in Kerala, attracting many talented educators to the field.
|PF (10% of basic)
|As per Govt rule
|NPS (10% of basic + DA)
|As per Govt rule
|As per Govt rule
Perks and Additional Benefits
Now that you have a good understanding of the salary structure for Kerala PSC High School Teachers, let me provide you with a more detailed breakdown of the benefits that are offered in addition to their base salary.
- Home Rental Allowance (HRA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Travel Allowance (TA)
- Maternity Leave for Women
- Medical expenses
- Study Loan for Children
- Retirement benefits
Kerala PSC HSST Eligibility Criteria 2024
Aspirants should have the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree with not less than 45% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala/Indiaor an equivalent qualification in the respective subject by a University in Kerala.
- Ed in the subject the aspirant is applying for, acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or equivalent qualification. In the absence of aspirants with B.Ed. Degree in the respective subject, B.Ed Degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala will be considered.
- Must have successfully passed the SET or State Eligibility Test for the post of Higher Secondary School Teachers held by the Government of Kerala
- The teachers who have attained 10(ten) years of approved teaching service at the High School level in the General Education subordinate service will be exempted from passing the SET or State Eligibility Test.
Aspirants ages shall be between 20 years and 45 years. Only aspirants born between January 02, 1976, and January 01, 2001 (both dates included)can apply for this post.
How to Apply for the Kerala PSC HSST Exam 2024?
The Applications are available online and are accepted only by qualified aspirants for selection to the HSST in Kerala Government Service. Listed below steps to be followed for the process of application.
- The individuals must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
- The aspirants must first register before applying for the post.
- Aspiring candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their respective profile using their User-ID and password.
- The applicants hit on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the above mentioned posts.
- The documents such as, photograph uploaded in the profile should be one taken as per the requirements mentioned in the notification.
- The Name of the aspirant and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion of the photo.
- The aspirants must be aware that the photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements as per notification shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
Application fees for the Kerala PSC HSST Exam 2024
The Applications are available online and are accepted only by qualified aspirants for selection to the HSST post in Kerala Government Service. Its noteworthy point that there will be no application fee required to apply for the Kerala PSC HSST Exam.
|Kerala PSC HSA Exam Preparation
|Kerala PSC HSST Exam Preparation
|Kerala PSC Lecturer in Diet Coaching
|Kerala PSC LP UP Assistant Coaching