Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Rank List of Lineman test which held on December 19, 2021, on its official page. The Kerala PSC Lineman Rank List will brought into force with effect from February 08, 2023. The validity of the rank list may be extended for up to three years, or until a new rank list is published, whichever comes first. Download the Kerala PSC Lineman Rank List 2023 by clicking on the provided link.
Join our Telegram channel to get Free study materials and quizzes
Kerala PSC Lineman 2023 Notification: Overview
|Name of post||Lineman|
|Department||Public Works Department (Electrical Wing)|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Various|
Kerala PSC Lineman Rank List 2023: Releasing Date
The Kerala Public Service Commission has issued rank list of Lineman (Category No. 258/2021) on PSC Thulassi page. Candidates appeared for the exam can check the rank list from the website at https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/. Candidates appeared for the exam can check their results by visiting the website. The name and register number of selected candidates are mentioned in the rank list.
How to download Kerala PSC Lineman Rank List 2023
- Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website is keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click the ‘Latest Updates’ tab on the home page. This will bring up a list of recent updates.
- Next to the Lineman Title, click the Download option.
- This will open the result notification in PDF format.
Kerala PSC Lineman Rank List 2023: Direct Link
LINEMAN in PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT (ELECTRICAL WING) in ERNAKULAM District Cat No. 258/2021
Kerala PSC Lineman Rank List 2023: Points to Remember
- The Ranked List will remain in force till the publication of a new Ranked list after the expiry of a minimum
period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurance of vacancies there is no gauarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer Script is not allowed. But Answer Scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for in the prescribed application form available free of cost from the Enquiry Sections of the various Offices of the Commission or its photocopy, or downloaded and printed in A 4 size paper from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in or Photocopied there from along with prescribed fee of Rs. 85/-(Rupees Eighty Fiive Only) under the Head of Account 0051 – PSC – 105 State PSC 99 – Examination Fee addressed to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission District Offie Ernakulam 682016. Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A period of 30 (Thirty) days time to apply for rechecking of Answer Scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date the Ranked List uploaded in the Commission’s website(on or before 23/03/2023 ). The candidates can avail only one chance after the Approval of Ranked List. Rechecking of invalidated answer scripts due to any defects will not be considered. Application for Rechecking received after the stipulated time will not be entertained and Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall remit a Fee of Rs. 335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirty Five only) in any of the Treasuries in the State (Head of Account : 0051 – PSC – 800 – State PSC -99-Other Receipts). The duly filled in application in the prescribed form available from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in along with the original chalan shouldbe submitted to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission District Office,Ernakulam 682016, within 30 (Thirty) days from the date the Ranked List uploaded in the Commission’s website. A copy of an answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate.Copies of OMR answer sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued. Candidates are prohibited from applying for copy of an answer sheet which is not their own, and legal proceedings willbe initiated against those who do so. The last date for receipt of applications is 23/03/2023. Applications received afterthe prescribed date will not be entertained.
- The entries put in column (8) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the District Officer,Kerala Public Service Commission, District Offie, Ernakulam 682016 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission District Offie, Ernakulam 682016.The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the prescribed format will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government with Signature, Name, Designation and Office Seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the generalconditions. The request for relinquishment ,along with the original notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition, based on which he/she is to be advised.
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing 6 months period from the date of finalisation of Ranked list. ie, 08/08/2023.
Discussion about this post