Kerala PSC has released the shortlist of candidates for selection to the post of Overseer/Draftsman Grade 2 on 14th October 2020. The probability list contains the Register numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked List. After the verification of the original documents, the final rank list will be published. Know more details regarding the Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Grade 2 Short List 2020.
Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Grade 2
- Category Number: 302/2018
- Name of Post: Overseer/Draftsman (Mechanical) Grade-II (Special Recruitment from among SC/ST)
- Department: Irrigation
- Salary Scale: Rs. 22,200-48000
- Vacancy: 01
- Method of Appointment: Direct Recruitment (Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes only)
Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Grade 2 Short List
The shortlist published now is on the basis of the OMR examination conducted on 05th November 2019. The rank list for the Overseer/Draftsman (Mechanical) Grade 2 will be prepared from this probability list.
Download the Overseer/Draftsman (Mechanical) Grade 2 Shortlist PDF:
Official Notes Regarding Short List
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on an absolute basis.
- Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List alone does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including eligible and qualified candidates, provisionally, based on the details furnished by the candidates in the application, and those who have secured top marks in the OMR Test.
- The candidates who have secured 51 (fifty-one) marks and above are included in the main list of the Probability List and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of the Supplementary list.
- Candidates included in the Probability List should be present in person and produce the original documents for One Time Verification. The date, Time, and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
- Candidates included in the Probability List are required to produce a Community Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority as per Sub Rule (1) of Rule 4 of Kerala (SC&ST) Regulation of Issue of Community Certificate Rules, 2002 at the time of OTR Verification.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of the Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 05-11-2019 will be issued to those candidates who apply for the same, remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List.
Start preparing for the upcoming Kerala PSC Examinations with Entri. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates regarding the examination dates and results! Wishing you all good luck with upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience comfortable and practice previous question papers and the latest mock tests based on the new syllabus.