Today is the deadline to submit an application for the KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022, which will be held on November 16, 2022. Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, has announced the KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022. 12 Professors, 33 Associate Professors, 36 Assistant Professors, and 1 post of Assistant Professor under SFS in diverse fields are among the 82 positions that KUK has announced are open for application.
These openings have been listed by department and by subject. Through the official website, any interested candidates may submit an online application for the KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment until November 16, 2022. The information regarding the recruitment, qualifications, and selection procedures for assistant professors is provided below.
|KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022||Overview|
|University||Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
|Post||Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors|
|Place of Post||Kurukshetra|
|Selection process||Merit List, DV, Interview|
KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment Important Schedule
KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 important schedule has been mentioned in the below table. The registration schedule for KUK Assistant professor Recruitment 2022 has been given below :
|Date of publication of Advertisement||7th October 2022|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||12th October 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications||16th November 2022|
KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment Official Notification
The official KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment announcement can be downloaded directly using the link provided below. For comprehensive details, candidates can download the KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment official notification in PDF format. All applicants must visit the official website to complete the application; details are provided below.
KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra has released eligibility criteria for KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment. The eligibility criteria for various post has been given below post-wise, and department-wise. The post-wise eligibility criteria have been given below for KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment:
or Assistant professor :
- Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% marks from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- A relaxation of 5% at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions.
For Associate Professor
- Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for all candidates to be appointed as
Associate Professor through direct recruitment.
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks
- Minimum of eight years of experience in teaching and / or research in an academic / research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution / Industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research papers in refereed journals only / policy papers
- Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications in Refereed Journals.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience guiding candidates for research at the doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology –mediated teaching-learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment Application FEE
The application fee will be paid online mode. The details has been given below :
|General Category, ESM, ESP||Rs. 2000/-|
|Female of General Category of Haryana State Only||Rs. 1000/-|
|Candidates of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS Category of Haryana State Only||Rs. 500/-|
|Candidates of Differently Abled Category of Haryana State Only||Nil|
KUK Assistant Professor Recruitment Selection process
The Selection process for KUK Assistant professor Recruitment will be taking 4 steps which have been given below. The selected candidate list will be uploaded on the official website.
- Application form Submission
- Call for Interview
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List