The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has also released the notification for the State Level Engineering Service Examination for the year 2021. The preliminary examination for this vacancy was held in the month of March 2021 and the results were also available at the official website of the organisation. Now, the candidates who have successfully passed the examination will have to give the main examination. Given below are some important specifications regarding the MPSC Civil Engineering Services Notification 2021 – Exam Date. You can download the official notification in order to get specific information regarding this vacancy.
MPSC Civil Engineering Services Notification 2021
After the candidates have successfully got the results for the preliminary examination for Civil Engineering services they will be eligible to give the main examination as soon as possible. The authorities have recently released the official notification indicating the specific details related to the Civil Engineering services main examination and you must download the official notification if you want to get the information related to this prestigious main examination. You can start applying for the main examination starting from 14th September 2021 and the last date to fill up the application form for this main examination is 28th September 2021.
Each and every detail related to the Maharashtra Public Service Commission state Civil Engineering services main examination will be available in the official notification published by the authorities in the regional language. You can easily apply for the main examination by going to the official website and filling up the application form with the details related to the preliminary examination results. Given below are some important dates related to the opportunity.
- The main examination for the engineering services will be conducted on 18th December 2021.
- You can start filling up the application form for the main examination from 14th September 2021.
- The last date to fill up the application form for the main examination is 28th September 2021.
- The preliminary examination for this vacancy was conducted in the month of March 2021.
- You have to submit your application fees online before the last date of 28th September 2021.
- The last date for the payment of fees at State Bank of India by fee challan is 29th September 2021.
Given below are the details regarding the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Civil Engineering services main examination which will be held very soon. You can check out the subjects and the type of the questions which will be available for the candidates to solve in this prestigious examination.
|Objective Type||Paper-I||Related Discipline Subject||100||200|
|Paper-II||Related Discipline Subject||100||200|
The candidates will also have to submit a certain amount of application fees in order to be successfully eligible to fill up the application form for the main examination. Given below are the details regarding the application fees that the candidates will have to submit through any online medium while submitting the application through online mode.
- Rupees 344 to Rupees 544
- The fee is not refundable and it will be based upon the categories of the candidates.
- If you want to apply for the main examination for civil engineering in MPSC then you will first have to visit the official website of the organisation.
- You will have to click on the registration option to register yourself at the official website.
- You have to fill up the registration form with all of your important documents and the details related to your preliminary examination result.
- You are only eligible to apply for the main examination if you have successfully passed the preliminary examination.
- Make sure to upload all of the important documents and thus you will be eligible for the MPSC Civil Engineering Services main examination 2021.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a very prestigious organisation which comes up with a lot of different recruitment opportunities and you can easily apply for these opportunities by filling up the application form available at the official website of the organisation. The main examination for the engineering services will be held by the authorities very soon and you must prepare for the examination accordingly. Entri is a learning platform which provides a lot of video lessons for the candidates through which they can prepare for entrance examinations more easily. Enrol now!