Table of Contents
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an notification for inviting online applications for 800 posts of Group B Subordinate Services (Non-Gazetted) officers against advt no. 269/2021. The MPSC Group B posts includes the post of Assistant Section Officer (42 Vacancies), State Tax Inspector (77), Sub Register (603), and Police Sub Inspector (78). The online application submission link remains active till 24th July 2022(extended). The MPSC Prelims Exam will be held on 08th October 2022 at 37 district centres across Maharashtra. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the various posts through the official website of the Commission, mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|MPSC Group C Service Exam 2022|
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Exam Name||MPSC Group B Service Exam 2022-23|
|Posts||Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector, Sub Registrar, Police Sub Inspector|
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims, Mains), Interview|
MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022– Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: June 2022
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 24-07-2022(Extended)
- Dates for Preliminary Examination: 08-10-2022
- Dates for Main Exam (Combined Paper I): To be Announced
- Result date: To be announced
MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022– Application Form
MPSC has released an official notification on its website to invite candidates for Group B posts. The Online application link is released on the offical website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). The Eligible candidates can apply online from mpsc.gov.in or from the direct link given below.
MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022– How to apply
- Log on to MPSC official website, mpsconline.gov.in
- If not registered, then go to User Registration and create a profile using a valid email id and mobile number.
- Log in using your credential and apply for the preferred posts.
- Fill in the application form.
- Attach soft copies of the required documents.
- Before submitting the form, check the application to be error free.
- Submit and pay the fee online.
- Save a copy of application for future use.
- Identity Card
- 10th & 12th standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photo
MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022– Application Fee
The application fee that must be paid while submitting an online application for the MPSC Recruitment 2022 is listed below. The application fee can be paid online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|MPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee|
|Open Category||Rs. 394/-|
|Reserved Category & Orphans||Rs. 294/-|
MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022- Vacancy
The table below shows the post-wise 800 vacancies under MPSC Group C recruitment 2022-23. The various posts include Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector, Sub Registrar, and Police Sub Inspector.
|MPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2022|
|Assistant Section Officer||42|
|State Tax Inspector||77|
|Police Sub Inspector||78|
MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022- Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for candidates applying for MPSC Group B recruitment 2022 exam should hold a Graduation (Relevant Disciplines) from a recognized University. The age limit for all the vacancies of MPSC Group B is 18 to 38 years except for clerk typist, is 19 to 38 years. The age relaxation included the 3 Years relaxation for the OBC category, and 5 Years age relaxation for the SC/ BC candidates. The other categories like EWS, ESM, and PwD may also get the age relaxation as per the rules.
Maharashtra Group B Syllabus 2022, Prelims & Mains Syllabus
Students must be very clear about the MPSC Group B Syllabus and the exam pattern for targeted preparation. The MPSC syllabus pdf includes syllabus details for the Prelims, Mains exam.
MPSC Group B General Knowledge Syllabus
- Important Days
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Wars and
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Common Names
- Full forms
- Inland Harbours
- Number of Players
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Freedom Movement
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- Indian National Movement
- Current Affairs – National and International
- General Policy
- Heritage and Arts
MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022– Selection Process
The selection process includes the following steps provided below.
- Prelims Examination [100 Marks]
- Mains Examination [400 Marks]
- Physical Test only for the Police Sub Inspector [100 Marks]
- Interview [40 Marks]
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”