Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Teaching Eligibility Test is a state-level teaching eligibility exam conducted in Madhya Pradesh. Held by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board, the MPTET helps aspirants to seek opportunities in government schools for lower primary, upper primary, and higher secondary levels. The candidates who meet the MPTET eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the examination by availing of the application form from peb.mp.gov.in. The following article gives details on the application procedure for the Madhya Pradesh Teaching Eligibility Test examination 2022 and MPTET exam date.
MPTET Application Form 2022
It is important to fill out the application form for the Madhya Pradesh teacher eligibility test and then only you will be able to give the entrance examination for the recruitment opportunity presented by the organisation. The candidates should take into account the official notification published by the organisation and then fill out the application form with important details related to themselves. It is important to also upload all of the documents related to the entrance examination. You can check out the step by step procedure to apply for this recruitment from the block shared below and apply for it as soon as possible.
MPTET Application Date 2022
The MPPEB official website will soon be releasing the MPTET 2022 application form. Given below are the important events and tentative dates of the Madhya Pradesh Teaching Eligibility Test 2022:
|MPPEB Exam Date for Primary School Teachers||05 March 2022|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||March 2022|
|Last date of fee submission (via E-Challan)||March 2022|
|Last date of application||March 2022|
|Application form correction date||April 2022|
|Exam date||June 2022|
|Result announcement||July 2022|
Steps to Apply Online For MP TET 2022
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the MPTET 2022. The applications have to be filled out before the last date of submission. The procedure for filling out the application form for MPTET 2022 is done through online mode. The registration process includes the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) – http://peb.mp.gov.in/ and enrol using the ‘Profile Registration’ option. Here, the candidate will be asked to provide a mail ID and mobile number to generate an OTP that is used for the purpose of beginning the registration.
- Step 2: Once the candidate enrols, they will be able to ‘Log In’ using the profile ID and password received.
- Step 3: After the portal opens, carefully enter personal data as required. Provide educational details with utmost care.
- Step 4: Save the details and move to the next option where the candidate has to upload their passport size photograph and signature. The ‘Click here (Download Template)’ link provided on the page shows the photograph and signature requirement while uploading. The candidate has to make sure the format and size of the image meet the requirements.
- Step 5: Along with the photograph and signature, a handwritten self-declaration has to be uploaded. The requirement for the handwritten text is also provided in the template.
- Step 6: Once the images are uploaded, the next step includes document upload. Upload certificates such as Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate and Handicapped Certificate according to your profile requirement.
- Step 7: Before confirming the submission, re-evaluate the details provided to avoid errors.
- Step 8: After re-evaluation, click on the ‘Submit’ option to confirm your application for the MPTET Exam 2022.
- Step 9: The application form page appears with the review of details entered. Select the ‘Print Profile Receipt’ option given at the end of the page. For future purposes, saving the printout of the application form will be helpful.
- Step 10: The registration number and password for the application have to be noted down for further processes.
The candidates are required to complete the fee payment for the application process completes. The application fees for the MPTET 2022 for the different categories are as follows:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs.500/-|
Documents To Submit
There are a lot of documents that you need to submit in order to apply for the recruitment opportunity presented by the organisation. The applicant must scan all of the documents and then try to submit the application form before the last date in order to be eligible for all of the recruitment opportunities presented by the Madhya Pradesh teacher eligibility test board. You can check out the list of documents given below and apply accordingly.
- Educational certificate
- Physical education certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Physical disability certificate
- Caste certificate
- Identity proof including an aadhar card or ration card
There are a lot of guidelines that you must follow in order to successfully apply for the MP TET entrance examination conducted by the authorities of the Madhya Pradesh education board. You must follow all of the general guidelines successfully in order to submit your application form and be eligible for the entrance examination which will be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh authorities. You can check out the details related to the general guidelines that you must follow from the pointers given below.
- The applicant must fill out the application form for the recruitment opportunity before the last date in order to be eligible for the job vacancy.
- The applicant must enter all of the details in the application form correctly in order to be eligible for the entrance examination.
- The applicant must have all of the documents ready in order to fill out the application form for this entrance examination.
- The applicant must fulfil all of the educational criteria before filling out the application form in order to be considered.
- The application form will not be considered after the last date.
Apply Online Link
Click Here To Apply For MP TET 2022 Examination
MPTET Exam Centres 2022
The online written examination for the MPTET Exam 2022 will take place in 16 districts of Madhya Pradesh. Given below is the list of exam centres:
Qualifying for the MPTET 2022 examination provides candidates with the chance to grab their opportunity to become a government school teacher. Never hesitate to face such eligibility test’s as ENTRI APP is here to show you how to crack competitive exams like a pro!