Table of Contents
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited, a premier Schedule-A Mini Ratna Company is inviting online applications from Engineering Graduates to offer Trainee Engineer positions in its various departments. Applications are invited for 401 vacant Trainee Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) and Trainee Officer (Finance/HR/Law) posts. Candidates interested in NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2023 can submit their applications at http://www.nhpcindia.com from 05th January 2023 to 25th January 2023. If Interested, read the detailed NHPC Notification PDF 2023 below. Read this article till the end to get the latest updates.
NHPC Trainee Engineer Notification 2023 – Overview
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Job Type||NHPC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Engineer, Officer|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||05 January 2023|
|Last Date||25 January 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 50000-160000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
NHPC Trainee Engineer 2023 Apply Online – Date
- The application process for NHPC Recruitment 2023 will be commenced on 0 January 2023
- The last date to apply for the recruitment is 25January 2023
- The application process is conducted for 401 various vacancies
- Eligible candidates apply with online mode @http://www.nhpcindia.com.
NHPC Trainee Engineer 2023 Apply Online
NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2023 announced 401 vacancies for Trainee Engineers/Officers. There are totally 401 Posts are available for the posts which mentioned above.Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/BSc/CA/MBA/MSW can apply for Trainee Engineer posts. Intersted canidates should apply before the last date, 25 January 2023. Bookmark this page for more updates.
NHPC Trainee Engineer Exam Date 2023
Update Soon after the registration process is complete for NPHC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023.
NHPC Trainee Engineer Notification 2023 PDF
Before applying for any job that interests you, you must grasp all the necessary details. Numerous details about the hiring procedure, such as registration deadlines, admit cards, curriculum, etc., are included in the NPHC Trainee Engineer Notification 2023, published in PDF format. For more information on the application process, candidates should read the NDA Group C Short Notice PDF as soon as possible. The detailed notification for NPHC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023 is updated here. Read till the get an outlook regarding NPHC Trinee Engineer Recruitment Process.
Important Dates for NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023
Find Important Dates for NPHC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023
|Notification Release||January 01, 2022|
|Apply Start||January 05, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||January 25, 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||136|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||41|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||108|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||99|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||14|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||03|
NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- Full-time BE/B. Tech/BSc (Engg) degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering discipline from a recognized Institution/University.
- GATE 2022 Score in the relevant branch
- CA/ICWA/CMA, Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management in Human Resource specialization and LLB degree from a recognized Institute/University.
- UGC NET/CLAT Score
- The upper age limit of candidates must not exceeds 30 years to apply for NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2023.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the Govt. Rules
How to Apply for NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of NHPC i.e. www.nhpcindia.com.
- Click Career tab, Make Online Registration, and then Login.
- Fill out the Application Form for NPHC Recruitment 2023
- Upload the scanned copies of the essential documents
- Make Online Payment through debit/credit card, internet banking, etc.
- Submit the Application Form and Print out a hard copy for future reference.
NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
Note: Candidates need to pay the application fees through online mode.
- GEN/OBC/EWS Rs. 295/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM Nil
NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023 – Documents Required
Check below to know the necessary documents for NPHC Recruitment 2023
- Passport-size photographs.
- Fee Receipt
- Proof of residence
- Educational Qualification
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of EWS certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Link
Use the direct link provided below to download NPHC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023
NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
Candidates will be chosen for the NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2023 based on their performance in the GATE, CLAT, UGC NET, or other relevant exams. For this recruiting process, only the GATE-2022 score (Marks out of 100), UGG NET-Dec-2021 & June 2022 (merged cycle) score (Marks out of 300), and CLAT-2022 score (relevant for admission to PG/LLM Courses) (out of 120) are valid. For the position of Trainee Officer, only the CA/CA Intermediate and Final aggregate scores are accepted (Finance). Any other score card from any other year will not be accepted or taken into account.
NHPC Trainee Engineer Salary 2023
Candidates who are chosen for the NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2023 will receive a salary package that includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria Allowance, Medical Facility, Gratuity, Pension Benefit, PF, and other benefits. The total annual emoluments for the initial joined shall be Rs. 15 Lakh approximately. Check post-wise monthly salary details below.
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000/-
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000/-
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000/-
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000/-
- Trainee Officer (HR) – Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000/-
- Trainee Officer (Law) – Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000/-