Most often candidates will be checking the vacancy list on the release of notification. It is always eager to know the complete vacancy list, and if it is huge, candidates feel enthusiastic to apply! Railway Protection Force – Constable post is a central government post, often requiring physically fit candidates. The zonal vacancies will be notified along with the RPF recruitment 2022 notification, which is yet to be released. In this article, aspirants can check the zonal RPF Constable vacancy 2022 and also the category-wise break-ups.
Get notified with the RRB RPF and RPSF Recruitment 2022 notifications.
RPF Constable Vacancy 2022
The official notification for the RPF 2022 vacancy is yet to be released. Comparing the previous notification, released in 2018, this year it is expected to have 10000+ vacancies combined for both males and female categories. Here you can check the 21 railway zones and the previous year vacancy lists for each category. candidates can get an idea regarding the railway zones and visit the official links for the updates in their respective zones. Opting the apt railway zone is needed while filling the online application form, once opted it cannot be corrected/changed.
List of 21 Railway Zones
|Regional Railway Zones||Official Zonal Website Links|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
Previous Year RPF Constable Vacancy List – 2018
RPF Constable – Male
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||656||82||34||32||804|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||329||42||18||51||440|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||877||184||134||32||1287|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||761||152||68||65||1046|
RPF Constable – Female
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||621||114||54||138||927|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||388||9245||45||187||712|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||816||201||132||242||1391|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||646||141||75||144||1006|
- CR – Central Railway
- ER – Eastern Railway
- ECoR – East Coast Railway
- ECR – East Central Railway
- NR – Northern Railway
- NCR – North Central Railway
- NER – North Eastern Railway
- NFR – North East Frontier Railway
- NWR – North Western Railway
- SR – Southern Railway
- SCR – South Central Railway
- SER – South Eastern Railway
- SECR – South East Central Railway
- UR – Un-Reserved (General)
- SC – Scheduled Caste
- ST – Scheduled Tribe
- OBC – Other Backward Classes
- ESM – Ex. Servicemen
Check the points regarding the RRB RPF Constable Vacancy
- Candidates can apply in either a Group of Zonal Railway or for the RPSF.
- Within a Group of Zonal Railways can give their preference for individual Zones.
- Once selected a particular zone in the application process, they will be considered for that Group only and allocated a Zonal Railway based on merit and preference.
- Usually, the candidate has to serve in the Zone/RPSF allotted to him/her, if selected. However, candidates are liable to serve anywhere in the country according to RRB norms.
- All the notified vacancies are provisional and can increase or decrease as per actual requirements and the administration reserves the right to cancel them at its discretion.
- The reservation for Ex-servicemen (ESM) will be 10% of the combined vacancies of male and female of each group of zones.
- As the reservation for ESM and Female are horizontal in nature, vacancies remaining unfilled for want of suitable ESM and Females during recruitment and can be filled up by the suitable Male candidate.
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates, who fulfill the required Educational Qualification can also apply against UR vacancies. However, they are required to compete with the UR candidates and such candidates will not be eligible for any relaxation including age to such SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates applying against UR vacancies.
- After the Computer-based test, merit list will be prepared according to marks scored and, candidates will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the category wise total vacancy in Group of Zonal Railways/RPSF notified.
Practice the RRB General Awareness Online Mock tests
Pay Level and Salary Scale for RPF Constable
The basic pay for the RPF Constable according to the Level 3 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay matrix will be Rs. 21700/- and ends with Rs. 69100/-.
Grade pay – Rs 2000/-.
Other Benefits for the RPF Employee
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance (TA)
So, the first salary for RPF Constable can be like:
- Dearness Allowance (17% of Basic Pay) – Rs. 3,689
- House Rent Allowance (24% / X Grade Cities)- Rs. 5,400
- Travelling Allowance (Level-3 / A1 Cities) – Rs. 4,212
Gross Salary for this allowance and basic pay can be then Rs. 35,001/-.
So, these all regarding the upcoming RPF recruitment 2022 vacancy lists. The latest RPF Constable vacancy 2022 will be updated soon on this page. Candidates can check all the details such as eligibility criteria and application procedure after checking the vacancy number of their particular zones.
|RPF Constable Exam Information Links|
|RPF Constable Notification||RPF Constable Mock Test|
|RPF Constable Syllabus||RPF Constable Video Course|
|RPF Constable Exam Date||RPF Constable Study Materials|
|RPF Constable Application Form||RPF Constable Interview Questions|
|RPF Constable Admit Card||RPF Constable Job Profile|
|RPF Constable Study Plan||RPF Constable Salary|
|RPF Constable Previous Question Papers||RPF Constable Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|RPF Constable Best Books||RPF Constable Result|
|RPF Constable Eligibility Criteria||RPF Constable Cutoff|
|RPF Constable Selection Process||RPF Constable Exam Analysis|
|RPF Constable Answer Key|