Giving any competitive examination can be a pretty tough job for the people, however, if you want to crack the RRB Group D exam recruitment examination then you must have a proper examination strategy and you must develop a foolproof examination plan. Given below is the answer to the commonly asked question of How to Prepare for RRB Group D Exam 2022. We have given important information regarding the RRB Group D preparation and the RRB Group D preparation tips for the people willing to get a job in the organization.
RRB Group D: Topics to Cover
In order to successfully prepare for the recruitment examination, the candidates must take into consideration the examination syllabus. There are 4 subjects that will be included in the written examination conducted by the authorities for selecting the candidates in Group D vacancies. The candidates can take into consideration various RRB Group D preparation tips in order to prepare themselves successfully.
- Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence And Reasoning
- Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
General Awareness and Current Affairs
- General Awareness and Current Affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
RRB Group D: Relevant Study Materials
There are a lot of books that you can buy in order to prepare for the RRB Group D examination. Given below is a list of the best books that you can buy from your nearest bookstore in order to prepare for the Railway Recruitment Board Group D vacancies recruitment examination which will be conducted. You can also prepare yourself through online video lectures from various coaching apps and platforms.
|Subjects||RRB Group D Books|
|Mathematics||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Agarwal
Practice Book on Quicker Maths by M Tyra & K Kundan
|General Science||Lucent General Knowledge- Science section by Lucent|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||Lucent General Knowledge
RRB Group D: Preparation Tips and Tricks
In order to prepare for any examination, the candidates must develop a study plan and an examination strategy. The RRB Group D preparation strategy must be built on the basis of the proper knowledge regarding the examination pattern and also on the basis of the syllabus of the recruitment examination. The candidates must first consider getting each and every knowledge regarding the examination pattern and the examination syllabus which must be followed by the qualifying marks details. Lastly, the candidates must prepare the preparation strategy as per the preparation tips and tricks from the experts.
They are a lot of tips and tricks that you can include in your daily life in order to prepare yourself for the Group D vacancies recruitment examination presented by the Railway Recruitment Board. Given below is the list of most important RRB Group D preparation tips that you must take into concentration to successfully crack the entrance examination on your first try.
- The candidates can take into consideration solving more tests and previous year question papers from the internet in order to prepare themselves practically for the recruitment examination.
- You must always compare your weaknesses with your strengths in order to work on your weak spots and polish your strength simultaneously to have a tight grip on your preparation.
- The candidates must give proper time to each and every subject irrespective of whether they find it hard or easy.
- Revise your topics after studying them in order to remember each and every knowledge that you have learnt so far.
- You must also work on your speed and solve the questions as quickly as possible.
- You must track the time in which you are solving each and every question to work on your time management skills.
- The candidates must consider reading newspapers, magazines and journals like Lucent’s General Knowledge and Manorama Year Book regularly.
- Take frequent breaks and do not hurry your examination study.
RRB Group D: Exam Strategies
While attending the exam, the candidates should be in a position to utilize their time effectively. The preparation for the upcoming RRB Group D exam should be intact. The candidates should use the most relevant study materials to kick start their preparation. While attending the exam, the candidates should keep in mind certain points to complete the exam successfully. Some of the major steps are given below. The candidates can use the given below points to improve the exam.
- Learn to use time wisely
- Acquire the time management skills
- Increase the accuracy in writing the answers
- Start attending the easy questions
- Learn to manage speed
- Use a timer to finish the answers on time
- Practice with previous year question paper
- Attempt mock test to get an overall understanding of the nature of the exam
- Attempt questions confidently
- Recheck your answers before the final submission
RRB Group D: Mock Test
The RRB Group D exam can be easily cracked by practicing with the mock test. The mock test can help the candidates to get familiarized with the question pattern. The candidates can use the mock test to find out the focal points in the syllabus. Use mock test to enhance your learning.
|RRB Group D Mock Test||RRB Group D Mock Test Link|
|General Intelligence And Reasoning
|General Awareness and Current Affairs
RRB Group D: Exam Pattern 2022
RRB Group D is conducted in various subjects including the subjects of General Science, Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning and General Awareness and Current Affairs. The candidates are given 90 minutes to successfully complete the question paper in this recruitment examination. Total hundred questions were asked from the candidates in this examination.
|Sections||Number of questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
RRB Group D: Qualifying Marks
It is important to pass the written examination according to the cut off marks adopted by the authorities of the Railway Recruitment Board. After the candidates have successfully given the recruitment examination they will have to wait for the qualifying mark list which will be uploaded by the Railway Recruitment Board On their official website. Given below is the detailed qualifying marks list for the candidates belonging to the different categories in the RRB Group D examination.
|Category||Qualifying Marks (In per cent)|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||30|
RRB Group D: PET Exam Pattern
After the candidates successfully pass the Computer Based examination they will be called to give the Physical Efficiency Test. You must also successfully pass the Physical Efficiency Test in order to successfully get a job in the vacancies presented by the Railway Recruitment Board on their official website. RRB Group D preparation strategy must be equipped with the strategy to successfully crack the PET also. Given below is the physical Efficiency Test pattern so that you can take into consideration RRB Group D preparation.
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down||Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in 1 chance||Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in 1 chance|
The most important way through which you can prepare yourself for the RRB Group D recruitment examination is by taking into consideration RRB Group D exam analysis 2022. By going through the exam analysis, you will be well aware of the answer to How to Prepare for RRB Group D Exam 2022 and the weightage of each and every topic in this recruitment examination. Entri acts as a study partner for all of the Government job aspirants who are working hard to crack Government competitive examinations in order to get their dream job in the future. Enroll now to get benefits!