Aspiring Candidates looking to work with the Indian Railways department has tremendous opportunities ahead you. Railway recruitment board (RRB) takes care of the recruitment process of Indian railways. RRB is conducting Group D (Level 1) examination on behalf of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). This recruitment provides opportunities to more than 1 lakh candidates in various departments. Tenth Grade pass candidates in an age group of 18- 33 years are considered eligible to the RRB Group D examination. In this article let us check for the RRB Group D Study materials 2020.
RRB Group D Study Materials 2020
In this article we will give you a glimpse on
- Tips on how to select the best study materials
- Reference Books
- Overview of RRB Group D exam pattern
- Syllabus of RRB Group D examination
- Previous year question papers
- How Entri will help with study preparation
Selection of study materials plays a very important role in helping you score better for the examination. Hence one has to make the decision wisely and select appropriate study materials before you begin the study preparation.
Things to keep in mind as you look for the best study materials
- Firstly decide on the method of preparation for the RRB JE Exam-online or offline mode
- Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn environment. Online preparation for Kerala TET exam is a productive decision that you can make. Candidates will be able to learn at their own pace too. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for the classroom study.
- If opting for online self-study method then choose the best platform that will guide you in all aspects of preparation
- Segregate topics based on weightage and importance
- Appear for mock tests and prepare well.
- General knowledge should be always updated through newspapers and other articles
Subject Wise RRB Group D Study Materials 2020
Check the below document for study materials
RRB Group D Reference Books 2020
Below mentioned are the few books that can also be referred for the preparation.
|Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness||General Science|
· Practice book on Quicker Math- M.Tyra
· Quantitative aptitude for competitive examination- R.S Aggarwal
|· A modern approach to verbal and Non verbal reasoning – R. S Aggarwal/ S.Chand||
· Lucents general knowledge
· Pratiyogita Darpan
· Manorama Year book
· Lucent general Science
· Paramount physics by Neetu Singh
· Paramount Chemistry by Neetu Singh
· NCERT science text books of grade X level (CBSE)
For complete guide refer RRB Group D Guide by Arihant Express
Subjects Included in the RRB Group D exam
It is very important to keep yourself acquainted with the exam pattern as you begin gathering the study materials.
- The details on the exam pattern is given below
- The examination consists of four papers
- Mode of the exam is objective type multiple choice
- Total marks is 100
- Time duration is 90 minutes
- 1/3 rd of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
RRB Group D Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||20||20|
Topics Included in the exam- RRB Group D Syllabus 2020
Once you are thorough with the exam pattern you have to keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each topic include for the exam. Only then we can plan a study schedule based on the topics included in the exam.
|Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Science||General Awareness on Current Affairs|
|Number System||Analogies||Physics- upto class X syllabus (CBSE)||General Awareness on- Science|
|BODMAS||Alphabetical and Number Series||Chemistry- upto class X syllabus (CBSE)||Technology|
|Decimals and Fractions||Coding and Decoding||Biology/Life Science- upto class X syllabus (CBSE)||Sports|
|L. C.M and H. C F||Mathematical Operations||–||Culture|
RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers
Check the below uploaded previous year question papers and practice the papers appropriately.
Practice from previous year papers will definitely help in boosting your preparations for the exam.
Subscribe Entri for free mocks tests of RRB Group D exams
Check below for the previous year question papers
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for RRB Group D Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Subscribe Entri to help you get along with the journey of preparation for the examination.
|RRB Group D Exam Information Links|
|RRB Group D Notification||RRB Group D Selection Process|
|RRB Group D Syllabus||RRB Group D Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Exam Date||RRB Group D Video Course|
|RRB Group D Application Form||RRB Group D Interview Questions|
|RRB Group D Vacancy||RRB Group D Job Profile|
|RRB Group D Admit Card||RRB Group D Salary|
|RRB Group D Study Plan|
|RRB Group D Previous Question Papers||RRB Group D Result|
|RRB Group D Best Books||RRB Group D Cutoff|
|RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria||RRB Group D Exam Analysis|
|RRB Group D Answer Key|