Aspiring Candidates looking to work with the Indian Railways department has tremendous opportunities ahead you. Railway recruitment board (RRB) takes care of the recruitment process of Indian railways. RRB is conducting Group D (Level 1) examination on behalf of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). This recruitment provides opportunities to more than 1 lakh candidates in various departments. Tenth Grade pass candidates in an age group of 18- 33 years are considered eligible to the RRB Group D examination. In this article let us check for the RRB Group D Study plan 2022.
RRB Group D Study Plan 2022
In this article we will give you a glimpse on 6 important factors that will help the candidates to prepare a structured accurate study plan as they begin the preparation for RRB Group D examination
1) 30 days study plan
2) An overview on the exam pattern
3) A thorough knowledge on the syllabus of the exam is a mandatory strategy in the preparation of the exam.
4) Selection of appropriate referring source/Materials for preparation.
5) Previous year question papers
6) Tips to prepare well for the examination
7) How to take mock test appropriately
8) How Entri will help in the preparation for the examination
RRB Group D 30 Days Study Plan
|Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness||General Science|
|Day 1||Trigonometry||Coding and decoding||Indian geography and current affairs||Life science|
|Day 2||Mensuration||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Indian history and current affairs||Physics|
|Day 3||Algebra||Alphabetical series||Indian polity and current affairs||Chemistry|
|Day 4||Profit and loss||Number Series||National economy and current affairs||Biology|
|Day 5||Time and distance||Analogy and classification||International Current affairs||Life science|
|Day 6||Time and work||Directions||Environmental issues in India||Physics|
|Day 7||Geometry||Seating arrangements||Sports affairs||Chemistry|
|Day 8||Ratio and proportion||Nonverbal reasoning||Scientific updates||Biology|
|Day 9||Age calculations||Blood relations||Technology updates||Life science|
|Day 10||Calendar and clock||Statement and conclusions||Indian constitution and affairs||Physics|
|Day 11||Data Interpretation||Similarities and differences||Static GK||Chemistry|
|Day 12||Number system||Analytical reasoning||Environmental issues in the world||Biology|
|Day 13||Simple and compound interest||Arguments and assumptions||National affairs||Life science|
|Day 14||Statistics||Data Interpretation||Important dates||Physics|
|Day 15||percentage||Decision making||Important books and authors||Chemistry|
|Day 16||Ratio and proportion||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||List of countries, capitals and currencies||Scientific laws and theories|
|Day 17||Age calculation||Alphabetical series||Indian soil and agriculture||Human body facts|
|Day 18||Trigonometry||Number Series||List of national parks in India||Animal kingdom facts|
|Day 19||Geometry||Analogy and classification||List of dams in India||Acids and bases|
|Day 20||Number system||Data Interpretation||Important Awards||Hydrogen derivatives|
|Day 21||Doubts clearing session||Decision making||Important people||Electricity and formulas|
|Day 22||Doubts clearing sessions||Non-verbal reasoning||List of invention and discoveries||Magnet and properties|
|Day 23||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Indian monuments and their builders||List of diseases caused by bacteria, virus|
|Day 24||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Attempt static GK Quiz||Gravitation and satellites|
|Day 25||List important formulas -geometry||Doubts clearing session||Attempt current affairs quiz- National||Important scientific names of plants fruits and vegetable|
|Day 26||List important formulas-mensuration||Doubts clearing sessions||Attempt current affairs quiz- International||Physics|
|Day 27||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers|
|Day 30||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test|
Overview of exam pattern
- The details on the exam pattern is given below
- The examination consists of four papers
- Mode of the exam is objective type multiple choice
- Total marks is 100
- Time duration is 90 minutes
- 1/3 rd of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
RRB Group D Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||20||20|
Topics included in the exam- RRB Group D Syllabus 2022
Once you are thorough with the exam pattern you have to keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each topic include for the exam. Only then we can plan a study schedule based on the topics included in the exam.
|Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Science||General Awareness on Current Affairs|
|Number System||Analogies||Physics- upto class X syllabus (CBSE)||General Awareness on- Science|
|BODMAS||Alphabetical and Number Series||Chemistry- upto class X syllabus (CBSE)||Technology|
|Decimals and Fractions||Coding and Decoding||Biology/Life Science- upto class X syllabus (CBSE)||Sports|
|L. C.M and H. C F||Mathematical Operations||–||Culture|
RRB Group D Study Materials
Selection of study materials plays a very important role in helping you score better for the examination. Hence one has to make the decision wisely and select appropriate study materials before you begin the study preparation.
Subject wise RRB Group D study materials 2022
Check the below document for study materials
RRB Group D Reference Books 2022
Below mentioned are the few books that can also be referred for the preparation.
|Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness||General Science|
|· Practice book on Quicker Math- M.Tyra
· Quantitative aptitude for competitive examination- R.S Aggarwal
|· A modern approach to verbal and Non verbal reasoning – R. S Aggarwal/ S.Chand||· Lucents general knowledge
· Pratiyogita Darpan
· Manorama Year book
|· Lucent general Science
· Paramount physics by Neetu Singh
· Paramount Chemistry by Neetu Singh
· NCERT science text books of grade X level (CBSE)
RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers
Check the below uploaded previous year question papers and practise the papers appropriately
Practice from previous year papers will definitely help in boosting your preparations for the exam.
Subscribe Entri for free mocks tests of RRB Group D exams
Check below for the previous year question papers
Tips to Prepare for RRB Group D Examination
- Set short term goals: Candidate has to devise a goal based timeline.
- Check for focus areas: After getting the details about the SSC CPO Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak. Start working on the topic in which you need more attention.
- Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Time Management: The key to success depends on how well you manage time.
- Avoid any guess works:Guesswork may lead you to wrong answers and will increase negative marking. Also, don’t waste much time on one question and move onto the next if you are not sure about the correct answer.
- Read the complete question: Students are required to avoid the mistake of reading incomplete questions and arriving at incorrect answer eventually. Read the questions carefully and check what is being asked.
- Keep yourself physically fit:Begin practicing physical exercises well before the Physical and Medical Tests as it will increase your chances in getting shortlisted.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilised when preparing for the exam.
How to take mock test appropriately
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus
Entri also provides you a platform to appear for the mock tests in a very effective manner. Do not miss to give a try.
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for RRB Group D Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Entri wishes you all the best for upcoming examinations.
|RRB Group D Exam Information Links|
|RRB Group D Notification||RRB Group D Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Syllabus||RRB Group D Video Course|
|RRB Group D Exam Date||RRB Group D Study Materials|
|RRB Group D Application Form||RRB Group D Interview Questions|
|RRB Group D Vacancy||RRB Group D Job Profile|
|RRB Group D Admit Card||RRB Group D Salary|
|RRB Group D Previous Question Papers|
|RRB Group D Best Books||RRB Group D Result|
|RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria||RRB Group D Cutoff|
|RRB Group D Selection Process||RRB Group D Exam Analysis|
|RRB Group D Answer Key|