Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) will release RRB Group D admit card 2022 four days prior to the applicant’s scheduled Computer Based Test or CBT. Applicants can download the admit card from the respective official websites by logging with the user ID and password. Candidates will be able to download RRB Group D admit card 2022 up until the day of their exam. RRB Group D Hall tickets include details regarding the candidate’s personal identity as well as exam related information. The hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to applicants by post.
RRB Group D Admit card 2022 is an imperative document and no candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam without the same. Along with the admit card of RRB Group D, candidates need to carry a valid identity proof along with them.
RRB Group D Admit Card 2022 Dates
Given below are RRB Group D dates 2021 pertaining to the release of the admit card.
|RRB Group D 2020 Events||RRB Group D 2020 Dates|
|Date of Computer Based Test||March 2020|
|Release of admit card||Four days prior to the exam|
How to download the Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow the steps given below to download the hall ticket.
Step 1: Visit the RRB website of your region or zone.
Step 2: The candidate will find a link to Admit Card Download, click on it.
Step 3: Enter your ID/User name and Password.
Step 4: Admit Card or Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Download it and take a printout.
Admit Card through SMS and Email
RRB also intimidates the release of Admit Card via SMS and email. Applicants will receive the SMS and email on their registered mobile number and email ID. Hence all are advised to check their SMS and email regarding the availability of admit cards regularly.
Details in Admit Card
The Hall ticket consists of two copies – candidate’s copy and RRB copy. The candidate’s copy of the admit card will have the invigilator’s signature which needs to be signed at the time of verification. This part contains information regarding the personal details of candidates. RRB copy contains the details like the exam slot and dates meant for official purposes and will be retained by the invigilator at the time of verification. Given below are the samples of both the copies.
|Roll number||Name and address of the exam center||Candidate’s signature|
|Registration number||Date of exam||Invigilator’s signature|
|Candidate’s name||Exam Shift||Exam Trade|
|Photograph||Reporting time||Exam Slot|
|Signature of chairman||Nearby Railway station||Google map link|
|Roll number||Reporting time|
|Registration number||Test center code|
|Date of birth||Community|
|Shift||Exception if any|
|Space for a photograph to be affixed
at the exam center
|Space for Self declaration|
|Date of exam||Candidate’s thumb impression|
|Invigilator’s Signature||Chairman’s signature|
Unable to download admit card/hall ticket: What to do?
- The link to download the admit card might not work sometime due to heavy load on the official website. In such cases, aspirants are advised not to panic but try to download the admit card within a certain interval of time.
- Candidates should also note that the admit card is released only for those whose applications have been accepted by the examination authority for the recruitment exam.
- In case, the applications of the aspirants are rejected, the admit card will not be issued.
How to correct an error in Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, candidates are advised to check the following details are entered correctly
- Candidate’s name, date of birth, father’s or mother’s name.
- Category, exam date, center, time, etc.
- The photograph and signature of candidates
In case, the applicant finds any discrepancies in the details, they should immediately contact the examination authority for correction.
Documents to carry along with the Admit Card
Candidates are required to bring the following ID proof (both original and photocopy) along with RRB Group D admit card.
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the applicant is a Govt. employee.
- College / University Photo ID card (if candidates are still studying)
Important Instructions related to the Admit Card
- Candidates will be informed regarding the release of RRB Group D admit card through SMS and email
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before downloading the admit card
- Candidates must bring their RRB Group D call letter and valid photo ID proof (details of which has been filled in the application form)
- Candidates must bring one color photograph of size 35mm x 45mm
- Leave the spaces provided in RRB Group D admit card 2020 for writing self-declaration, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI).
- Candidates need to write the paragraph of self-declaration, sign and affix LTI at the exam center in the presence of the invigilator before the exam concludes
- Electronic items like pen drive, mobile phones, blue tooth, laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other communication devices or pen/pencil, wallet/purses, belts, shoes and metallic wears including ornaments, etc. are not allowed inside the exam center
Stages of RRB Group D Hall Ticket
RRB Group D Hall Ticket is released separately for each stage. The details are given below –
Computer Based Test (CBT) – The admit card for CBT is released for candidates who have successfully registered for the exam.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Document Verification and Medical Examination – The admit card for this stage is issued to those candidates who qualify the CBT.
|RRB Group D Exam Information Links|
|RRB Group D Notification||RRB Group D Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Syllabus||RRB Group D Video Course|
|RRB Group D Exam Date||RRB Group D Study Materials|
|RRB Group D Application Form||RRB Group D Interview Questions|
|RRB Group D Vacancy||RRB Group D Job Profile|
|RRB Group D Study Plan||RRB Group D Salary|
|RRB Group D Previous Question Papers|
|RRB Group D Best Books||RRB Group D Result|
|RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria||RRB Group D Cutoff|
|RRB Group D Selection Process||RRB Group D Exam Analysis|
|RRB Group D Answer Key|