Aspiring Candidates looking to work with the Indian Railways department has tremendous opportunities ahead you. Railway recruitment board (RRB) takes care of the recruitment process of Indian railways. RRB is conducting Group D (Level 1) examination on behalf of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). This recruitment provides opportunities to more than 1 lakh candidates in various departments. Tenth Grade pass candidates in an age group of 18- 33 years are considered eligible to the RRB Group D examination. In this article let us attempt the RRB Group D Mock test Online 2022
Subscribe Entri to ace your preparation in RRB Group D exams
RRB Group D Mock Test Online 2022
In this article we will give you a glimpse on
- Overview of RRB Group D exam pattern
- Syllabus of RRB Group D examination
- Free attempt RRB Group D Mock test
- Answers to the Mock test
- Previous year question papers
- How Entri will help with study preparation
Overview of RRB Group D exam pattern
It is very important to keep yourself acquainted with the exam pattern as you begin gathering the study materials.
- The details on the exam pattern is given below
- The examination consists of four papers
- Mode of the exam is objective type multiple choice
- Total marks is 100
- Time duration is 90 minutes
- 1/3 rd of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
RRB Group D Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||20||20|
Click here more details on RRB Group D exam pattern
Topics included in the exam- RRB Group D Syllabus 2022
Once you are thorough with the exam pattern you have to keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each topic include for the exam. Only then we can plan a study schedule based on the topics included in the exam.
|Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Science||General Awareness on Current Affairs|
|Number System||Analogies||Physics- upto class X syllabus (CBSE)||General Awareness on- Science|
|BODMAS||Alphabetical and Number Series||Chemistry- upto class X syllabus (CBSE)||Technology|
|Decimals and Fractions||Coding and Decoding||Biology/Life Science- upto class X syllabus (CBSE)||Sports|
|L. C.M and H. C F||Mathematical Operations||–||Culture|
Click here for more detailed syllabus
Attempt RRB Group D Mock test Online
1. Choose the odd one out.
- a) Kohima
- b) Itanagar
- c) Guwahati
- d) Shillong
2. In a certain code MANUFACTURE is written as ZBTDGBLMDPY. How is NATURE written in that code?
- a) GZMDPY
- b) TBMDPY
- c) BLMDPY
- d) ZLMDPY
3. What will come in place of question mark?
- a) 17
- b) 19
- c) 12
- d) 21
4. 225: 16:: 169: __? __
- a) 13
- b) 14
- c) 12
- d) 11
5. What is the base year for measuring inflation at wholesale Prices Index (WPI) in India?
- a) 2004-05
- b) 2001-02
- c) 2011-12
- d) 2014-15
6. Which country is hosting the 11th BRICS Summit in 2019?
- a) Brazil
- b) China
- c) South Africa
- d) Russia
7. The average age of husband, wife and their child 5 years ago was 26 years and that of wife and the child 6 years ago was 24 years. The present age of the husband is:
- a) 35 years
- b) 33 years
- c) 50 years
- d) None of these
8. The ages of Rahul and Sumit are in the ratio of 3: 7 respectively. After 5 years the ratio of their ages will be 1: 2. What is the difference in their ages?
- a) 2 years
- b) 8 years
- c) 20 years
- d) 12 years
9. Who won the ICC world cup 2019?
- a) India
- b) England
- c) New Zealand
- d) Australia
10. Who wrote the book “How to pay for Money”?
- a) Amartya Sen
- b) Adam Smith
- c) Karl Marx
- d) Professor Keynes
Congratulations. You have completed the mock test consisting of ten questions
Click here to check for the answers- mock test answers
Analyze the result and check where you have gone wrong and prepare accordingly for the exam.
Subscribe Entri for full length mock tests.
RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers
Check the below uploaded previous year question papers and practise the papers appropriately
Practice from previous year papers will definitely help in boosting your preparations for the exam.
Check below for the previous year question papers
RRB Group D exam question paper in Kannada-Download
RRB group D previous year question paper in English set 1-Download
RRB group D previous year question paper in English set 2- Download
RRB group D previous year question paper in English set 3- Download
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for RRB Group D Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
- So do not wait, go ahead and download the app ENTRI from play store, install the app and then browse the category of exam RRB Group D. Obtain notes, sessions, practice tests, weekly current affairs capsules and many more materials. Also take mock tests and prepare well.
Click here for RRB Group D Job profile
Click here for RRB Group D Study plan
Click here for RRB Group D Study materials
Click here for RRB Group D Books for reference
Entri wishes you all the best for upcoming examinations.
|RRB Group D Exam Information Links|
|RRB Group D Notification||RRB Group D Selection Process|
|RRB Group D Syllabus||RRB Group D Video Course|
|RRB Group D Exam Date||RRB Group D Study Materials|
|RRB Group D Application Form||RRB Group D Interview Questions|
|RRB Group D Vacancy||RRB Group D Job Profile|
|RRB Group D Admit Card||RRB Group D Salary|
|RRB Group D Study Plan|
|RRB Group D Previous Question Papers||RRB Group D Result|
|RRB Group D Best Books||RRB Group D Cutoff|
|RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria||RRB Group D Exam Analysis|
|RRB Group D Answer Key|
Discussion about this post