Railways Recruitment Board (RRB) will release a recruitment drive for multiple posts for RRB Group D Recruitment 2022.
RRB Group D 2022 exam dates will not be announced before May/June because the exam conducting authority has not been finalised
Railways Group D Educational Criteria
A candidate is required to be 10th pass or ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by Government. This educational qualification is for different number of posts that come under railways recruitment board, those are the following: Assistant pointsman, Assistant Bridge, Track maintainer Grade IV, Hospital attendant, Assistant (Signal and Telecom) along with various other posts. Complete details on post parameters is given below in the table:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Railways Group D||Candidates should have requisite minimum educational qualifications from recognized Board/NCVT/SCVT|
Note: Diploma/ Degree holders in Engineering applications are not accepted to apply for any post.
RRB Group D 2022 Eligibility
- The Recruitment Board has set up various parameters as the Eligibility Criteria for the RRB 2020 Group D exam.
- Students who are awaiting their final exam results cannot apply for the exam.
- Candidates from Nepal and Bhutan can also apply for the exam.
- To know about the conditions applied for Nepal, Bhutan candidates and the entire Eligibility, visit RRB Group D 2020 Eligibility
Get Free RRB GROUP D Mock Test 2022
Railways Recruitment Group D Age Criteria
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) has released official notification for the candidates who want to become a part of Indian railways under Group D posts. The age limit for the Railways Recruitment Group D posts is 18 to 33 years of age as on 01.07.2019. A Candidate should not bear earlier than 092:07.1986 and after than 01.07.2001(both dates inclusive). For detailed table related to the age criteria please refer below:
|Railways Group D||Minimum age – 18 Years / Maximum age – 33 years|
Railways Recruitment Group D Age Relaxation
Other than the general candidates there are certain community of candidates who enjoy the age relaxation provided by Government. The relaxation in upper age limit which is provided to certain group of communities like OBC (Non creamy layer), SC/ST, PwBD, women candidates who are widowed/divorced etc for Railways Recruitment Group D 2022 Exam. Candidates who want to seek the age relaxation need to present the valid certificates at the time of document verification. The candidates who fall under this category can refer the below table:
|Sl. No||COMMUNITY/CATEGORIES||RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT (Or) MAXIMUM UPPER AGE|
|1||OBC-Non Creamy Layer(NCL)||3 Years|
|3||Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months service after attestation UR 33 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus||3 years OBC-NCL 36 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years SC/ST 38 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|4||PwBD||UR 10 Years OBC-NCL 13 Years SC/ST 15 Years|
|5||Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||UR 38 Years of age OBC-NCL 41 Years of age SC/ST 43 Years of age|
|6||Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes and put in minimum 3 years of service (continuous or in broken spells).||UR 40 Years of age OBC-NCL 43 Years of age SC/ST 45 Years of age|
|7||Candidates who are working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Cooperative Societies and Institutes.||UR 33 Years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower. OBC-NCL 36 Years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower. SC/ST 38 Years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|8||Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband but not remarried.||UR 35 Years of age OBC-NCL 38 Years of age SC/ST 40 Years of age|
|9||Course Completed Act Apprentices applying for the posts for which minimum qualification is ITI/Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.||UR 33 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to maximum three years. OBC-NCL 36 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to maximum three years. SC/ST 38 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) NO. RRC-01/2019 9 | P a gApprentice Act 1961 subject to maximum three years.|
|10||Candidates who have commenced Act Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act before attaining the age of 25 years||UR 35 Yrs of age OBC-NCL 38 Yrs of age SC/ST 40 Yrs of age|
RRB Group D 2022 Application Process
- Candidates need to visit the official website to download the Application Form
- The Railway Recruitment Board has different websites for different regions.
- There are six steps involved to fill the application form which the candidates can view the instructions in RRB Group D 2022 Application Process
RRB Group D 2022 Application Form
- Candidates need to pay the application fee for RRB 2022 Group D exam.
- The Application Fee differs from category to category.
- The RRB has given two options for the candidates to pay the application fee.
- To know about the Application Form fee and the two modes of payment, visit RRB Group D 2022 Application Form
RRB Group D 2022 Vacancy
- The recruitment for the RRB 2020 Group D exam will fill the 62907 vacancies for various posts under the Indian Railways department.
- The Ahmedabad Region has a total of 6087 vacancies out of which 1653 are reserved for OBC, 901 for SC, 477 for ST.
- The Ajmer Region has a total of 4755 vacancies out of which 1198 are reserved for OBC, 704 for SC, 360 for ST.
- The RRB Group D 2020 Vacancy has tabulated information of all the regions and the total number of vacancies available.
Download Entri App and Get Free RRB GROUP D Mock Test
|RRB Group D Exam Information Links|
|RRB Group D Notification||RRB Group D Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Syllabus||RRB Group D Video Course|
|RRB Group D Exam Date||RRB Group D Study Materials|
|RRB Group D Application Form||RRB Group D Interview Questions|
|RRB Group D Vacancy||RRB Group D Job Profile|
|RRB Group D Admit Card||RRB Group D Salary|
|RRB Group D Study Plan|
|RRB Group D Previous Question Papers||RRB Group D Result|
|RRB Group D Best Books||RRB Group D Cutoff|
|RRB Group D Selection Process||RRB Group D Exam Analysis|
|RRB Group D Answer Key|
Discussion about this post