Table of Contents
The Rajasthan PTI Syllabus has been unleashed by the RSMSSB on their official website and their official notification. The contenders who are curious about involving in the Rajasthan PTI Recruitment Exam 2022 must go through the official notification to check out the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Studying the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus and Exam Pattern will allow the contenders to formulate a plan of action to excel in the Rajasthan PTI Exam 2022.
In the following article, the contenders will discover the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus and Exam Pattern in detail for their clarity and better understanding.
RSMSSB PTI Exam Pattern
The contenders must go through the Rajasthan PTI Marks Distribution for Paper-I given below in a tabular format. They must be aware of the number of sections and the marks distribution in-depth to be qualified to prepare in a better way. There are five units in Paper-I with a total mark of 200 marks.
RSMSSB PTI Exam Pattern & Marks Distribution of Paper-I
|Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan||80 marks|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20 marks|
|General Knowledge of World and India||60 Marks|
|Educational Psychology||40 Marks|
RSMSSB PTI Exam Pattern & Marks Distribution Paper-II
Here we delivered the distribution of marks of Rajasthan PTI 2022 for Paper-II. In this paper, the contenders will have to deal with eight units. The contenders must go through the following mentioned table for other clarification.
RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2022
In the following section, the contenders will discover the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus in detail for Paper-I and Paper-II. The contenders must check out the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus section-wise and check the extent of the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus carefully. This will enable them to set goals for the Exam and make a proper study routine to cover the entire Rajasthan PTI Syllabus in the specified time.
Rajasthan PTI Syllabus Paper-I
(i) Geographical, Historical, Cultural, and General Knowledge of Rajasthan:- Location, literacy, sex ratio, religious composition, industries, planning, extent, relief features, climate, drainage, vegetation, agriculture, livestock, dairy development, population distribution, growth, budgetary trends, major tourist centers.
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Barath, Ahar, Ganeshwar.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th century to 18th Century
- Gurjar Pratihars
- Chauhans of Ajmer
- Relations with Delhi Sultanate
- Mewar, Ranthambore, and Jalore
- Rajasthan and Mughals – Sanga, Rai Singh of Bikaner, Pratap, Mansingh of Amer, Chandrasen, Raj Singh of Mewar.
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan
- Peasants and Tribal Movements.
- Prajamandal Movement.
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Role of women during Medieval and Modern era.
- Society and Religion
- Lok Devata and Devian.
- Saints of Rajasthan.
- Temples, Forts, and Palaces.
- Paintings Various Schools.
- Fairs and Festivals.
- Customs, Dresses, and Ornaments.
- Folk Music and Dance.
- Language and Literature
Office of Governor; Role and Functions of Chief Minister and Cabinet; Panchayati Raj in Rajasthan State Secretariat and Chief Secretary; Organisation and role of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission and State Human Rights Commission.
(ii) Current Affairs of Rajasthan:
Major current issues and incidents at the state level related to socio-economic, games, political, and sports aspects.
(iii) General Knowledge of World & India –
Continents, Oceans and their characteristics, global wind system, environmental problems, global strategies, Monsoonal system, drainage characteristics, changing patterns of agriculture and industries, national income concept & trends, poverty, reduction schemes, globalization and its impacts, Major trends in International policies with special reference to Globalization, population trend and distribution, India and U.N.O. and Nuclear nonproliferation. Location and its advantages, Features of India’s foreign policy, and Nehru’s contribution to its making.
Major Landmarks in the Constitutional History of India with special reference to Government of India Acts of 1919 and 1935; Gandhi’s contribution to National Movement; Ambedkar and Constitution; Making: Salient features of Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy; offices of the Indian President and Prime Minister; India’s federal system; Major Political Parties.
(iv) Educational Psychology –
- Educational Psychology – its intention, scope, and implications for teachers in classroom situations. Different psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Learning – its purpose and types, various theories of learning and implications for a teacher, transfer of learning, factors influencing learning, constructivist learning.
- Development of learner – Physical, emotional, and social development, development of the child as an individual-concept development.
- Personality – definition, theories and assessment, adjustment and its mechanism, maladjustment.
- Intelligence and creativity – definition, theories and measurement, role in learning, emotional intelligence-concept and practices, human cognition.
- Motivation – purpose, and role in the method of learning, achievement motivation.
- Individual differences – meaning and sources, Education of children with special requirements – Gifted and talented students, slow learners, delinquency.
- Development and implications in the education of – Self-concept, attitudes, interest, habits, aptitude, and social skills.
Rajasthan PTI Syllabus Paper-II
General Knowledge of Physical Education of secondary and senior secondary classes
- Physical Education: Definition, Aims, objectives, Scope, Need, and Significance.
- Misconceptions about Physical Education.
- Biological Foundation: Heredity and Environment, Physiological Chronological, Anatomical, and Mental ages. Body types/Classification, Oxygen-debt, Second wind, and kinesthetic sense.
- Psychological foundation: Learning, Emotions, Motives Personality, Instinct, and Motivation.
- Sociological Foundation: Traditions, Socialization, Leadership, Group dynamics, and Social interaction.
- Philosophical Foundation: Idealism, Pragmatism, Naturalism, and Realism.
- Physical Fitness: Warming up, calisthenics, limbering down, aerobic and anaerobic activities, and Rhythmic exercises.
- Exercise program for the development of the following parts of the body: Chest, Abdomen, Thigh, Back, Neck, Arm, shoulder, and Calf.
- Physical and Health-related fitness test.
- Games and Sports as cultural heritage.
- Kinesiology: History, aims, objectives, and role in Physical Education and Sports.
- Law of Motion, Equilibrium, Lever, Force, Center of Gravity, and their relationship with sports.
- Common Postural Deviations/deformities.
- Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitation.
- Sports Massage: History, Effect, Approach, and Types of Massage Manipulations.
- Prevention and First Aid for Common Sports Injuries.
General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education, and its current affairs for 40 Marks Games/Sports: Athletics, Judo, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Lawn Tennis, Swimming/Diving, Basketball, Badminton, Chess, Cricket, Football, Gymnastic, Handball, Hockey, Table Tennis, Volleyball and Wrestling.
- History of above Games / Sports.
- Most delinquent general rules of the above Games / Sports.
- Measurement of play areas and specifications of sports supplies of the above Game / Sports.
- Fundamental Skills of above Games / Sports.
- Connected sports terminologies of above Games / Sports.
- Appropriate sports gear for the above Games / Sports Essential tournaments and venues Sports Personalities Sports Awards Sports associations or federations.
- Modern Olympic Games: 1.0.C, Start of Olympics, Olympiad, Objectives, Olympic oath, Olympic Flame/torch, Medals, Motto, Olympic Charter, Olympic venue, Olympic Flag/Ring, Olympic Mascot, Opening, and Closing ceremonies.
Theories, Definitions, and History of Physical Education for 20 Marks
- Definitions and principles of Physical Education.
- Physical education in the city/states of Greece and other major countries.
- Physical education in ancient India: Vedic period, Epic period, and Medieval period.
- Survey of Modern Physical Education in India: Pre and post-independence era.
- Assistance to the growth of physical education by leaders and movements of the following:
Leaders: B.P.De Coubertin, Johan Basedow, Prof.D.G.Wakharkar Prof. Karan Singh, Guts Muths, H.C.Buck, G.D.Sondhi, Dr.P.M.Josheph, and Prof.Ajmer Singh. Movements: Turnverein Movement, Philanthropium movement, Spartakiad, Y.M.C.A and Akharas.
Education and Games Psychology for 20 Marks
- Psychology: Meaning, Definitions, Nature, Branches, and Scope.
- Significance of Psychology in Education with special reference to Physical Education.
- Growth and Development,
- Sports Psychology: Meaning, Definitions, and Nature.
- Psycho-physical unity.
- Individual differences.
- Transfer of training.
Methods, Supervision, and Organizations of Physical Education for 20 Marks
- Styles of teaching methods, principles of teaching, presentation technique, principles of class management.
- Lesson planning: types of lesson, objectives, and parts of lessons.
- Teaching Aids.
- Guiding principles, elementary features, techniques, and qualities of supervision.
- Organization and conduct of competitions and tournaments: knock-out, league, combination, and challenge or perennial type tournament.
- Public relations meaning, significance in physical education and sports
Theories of Training and Decisions for 20 Marks
- Sports training: Principles, Characteristics, and methods.
- Training load and Periodization.
- Motor abilities: Definition, Types, Principles, and methods of developing.
- Coaching: Definition, Techniques, tactics, and Lead-up games activities.
- Officiating: Signifying, Importance, and Principles.
- Qualities, qualifications & obligations of a good official.
Science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education for 40 Marks
- Anatomy: Definition, idea, need, and importance in physical education & sports.
- Cell, tissue, organ, and organ system.
- Bones and Joints: Definition, Category, and Terminology of movement around joints.
- Muscles: Structure and Functional Category, General Characteristics (Properties)
- Exercise Physiology: Definition, need, and preference in physical education & sports, Effects of exercise on the muscular system, circulatory system, and respiratory system.
- Health: Dimensions, Determinants, Ecology, Spectrum, and Positive Health, Hygiene, community health, and aspects of school health services.
- Health education: concept, objectives, importance, and principles.
- Food, nutrition, balanced diet, and diet according to sports activities.
- Health problems.
- Diseases: Communicable, non-communicable, and hereditary.
Entertainment, Camp, and Yoga: 40 Marks
- Recreation: Definition, Types, Scope, Significance, Philosophy, and Objectives.
- Theories of play.
- Organization and administration: Agencies offering recreation, facilities, equipment, and maintenance.
- Types of recreational activities.
- Camping: Scope, Significance, and Types of camps, Selection and Layout of campsites, Organization, and administration of camps.
- Yoga: Meaning, Types, Stages, Scope, Objective, Significance, and yogic kriyas.
- Asanas and its Advantage: Ardha matsyendrasana, Bhujangasana, Chakrasana, Dhanurasana, Halasana, Mayurasana, Paschimotanasana, Padmasana, Shalabhasana, Sarvangasana, Savasana, Sukhasana, Tadasana and Vajrasana.
Rajasthan PTI Syllabus PDF
The contenders can download the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus PDF from the link mentioned below. The contenders ought to click on the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus PDF link and they will be able to access it easily. They can also download the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus PDF by clicking on the download option for further reference.
|General Knowledge of Physical Education of secondary and senior secondary standards||60 Marks|
|General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education and its current affairs||40 Marks|
|Theories, Definitions and History of Physical Education||20 Marks|
|Education and Games Psychology||20 Marks|
|Methods, Supervision and Organizations of Physical Education||20 Marks|
|Theories of Training and Decisions||20 Marks|
|Science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education||40 Marks|
|Entertainment, Camp and Yoga||40 Marks|
Here we discussed the RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2022. Hope the contenders can get the important details regarding the exam syllabus through the delivered data. The contenders can access more notes and pieces of information regarding the competitive exams in our ENTRI Learning App.