SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is one of the most desirable organizations for Government Job exams in India. SSC is conducing CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exam every year for recruiting candidates to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non-gazetted posts in organizations like Ministries, Departments, Organizations of the Government of India.
SSC CGL 2018: Notification
SSC conducts the CGL Examination for recruitment to various subordinate services:
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and the Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Notification 2018
The notification for SSC CGL examination 2018 has been released by SSC on 5th May 2018 by SSC India. Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL 2018 will be conducted from 25th July to 20th Aug 2018.
Tier 2 exam of SSC CGL 2018 will be conducted in November 2018.
SSC CGL 2018 Online Application
The online application for SSC CGL exam 2018 has started from 5th of May 2018. The last date to apply online for SSC CGL 2018 is 4th June 2018.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam: Dates
The examination schedule for the SSC CGL exam 2018 is as follows:
SSC has published the revised schedule of all the exams to be conducted by SSC during the 2018-2019 period. As per SSC, The CGL Exam 2018 Tier 1 (CBE) will be conducted from 25th July to 20th Aug 2018(CBE).
SSC CGL: Vacancy
For 2017 CGL Exam, the number of vacancies as declared by SSC is 8089. The total number of vacancies for SSC CGL 2018 will be updated soon here. Keep visited.
SSC CGL: Exam Centre
Examination centers for SSC CGL Exam 2018 have been released by SSC with the official notification of SSC CGL 2018.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!
Download the Entri App today to stay ahead of the competition!