Table of Contents
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CGL 2019 official notification on October 22, 2019. The SSC CGL is one of the highly competitive examinations among the graduates to pursue a government career. Every year lakhs of students appear for this top tier recruitment, but only a few pass the cuts. Assistants and Inspectors in different Central Government, services are selecting through this SSC CGL recruitment test. Graduates in any stream below 32 years are eligible for these posts. The commission will update the SSC CGL 2019 vacancy by the end of the recruitment cycle. In this blog we will discuss about General Awareness for SSC CGL Exam 2019-2020.
General Awareness for SSC CGL Exam 2019-2020: Important Dates
- SSC CGL 2019 Notification Date: October 22, 2019
- CGL 2019 Application Period: October 22, 2019, to November 25, 2019
- SSC CGL Tier-01 Examination Date: March 02, 2020 to March 11,2020
- SSC CGL Tier-02 and Tier-03 Examination Date: June 22, 2019, to June 25, 2019
General Awareness for SSC CGL Exam 2019-2020: Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer
- Essential- Bachelor’sDegree from a recognized University
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; or
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at
Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
All other Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess the essential qualification on or before January 01, 2020.
Download the SSC CGL 2019 Notification: SSC CGL 2019 Official Notification
General Awareness for SSC CGL Exam 2019-2020- List of PDF
We have attached the list of latest current affairs questions for your upcoming SSC CGL 2019 notification exam which is going to take place in March. Please thoroughly check these pdf’s to score full marks in Current Affairs section;
General Awareness for SSC CGL Exam 2020 PDF NO. 1- CLICK HERE
General Awareness for SSC CGL Exam 2020 PDF NO. 2- CLICK HERE
General Awareness for SSC CGL Exam 2019-2020: Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2019 Preliminary Examination
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
|SL No||Subject/Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL Tier-02
|SL No||Subject/Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||02 hours|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||02 hours|
|3||Finance and Economics||100||200||02 hours|
- Statistics – Only for Junior Statistical Officer Posts.
- Finance and Economics – Only for Assistant Auditor and Accountant Posts.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the GK Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.