Table of Contents
Government jobs are the most sought after career for the majority in India. Among them the Staff Selection Commission(SSC) jobs are desirable. Heavy paycheck and the job security attracts thousands towards these jobs. Every year the Staff Selection Commission(SSC) conducts a numerous number of recruitment drives across the country. Staff Selection Commission(SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) examination is to recruit for various positions like Lower Division Clerk(LD Clerk), Data Entry Operator(DEO), Sorting Assistant, etc in various union government departments. SSC had notified the recruitment notice for the SSC CHSL 2019 online application in March 2019.
Candidates would find the SSC CHSL 2019 online application in the SSC official website. Only online mode of application is acceptable. SSC Online Application Portal. The application portal will get active by the end of December 2019. As per the SSC annual calendar, SSC CHSL examinations are scheduled for 2020. The notifications will be published by December 11, 2019. Check here for the SSC Annual calendar: SSC Calendar 2019
SSC CHSL 2019 Online Application: Important Dates
- Date of Notification – December 12, 2019
- Application starting date – December 15, 2019
- Application Closing date – January 10, 2020
- Tier 01 Computer Based Test – March / April 2020
Candidates, please note that all the above-given dates are tentative and based on the SSC 2019 Annual Calendar. Please do check on the SSC website regularly for the exact dates. We in Entri will update you with the exact exam dates once the commission uploads the data.
SSC CHSL 2019 Online Application
SSC CHSL 2019 online application portal is expected to be active by the last week of December 2019. Candidates can expect the Tier-01 exam by March 2020. Exact dates are yet to know.
How to apply for the SSC CHSL 2019
- Go to the SSC official website, SSC Official website
- Under the apply online tab, you can find SSC CHSL exam. Click on the SSC CHSL exam
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab. Provide your basic details like name, date of birth, parents name, SSLC registration number, phone number, email id, etc. Once you are completed the details, click on the Registration tab.
- Once you are registered you will get a registration number and password in your email and the registered phone number.
- Use the registration number and password and login to the application portal once again.
- You need to upload your colored photograph and signature (below 12kb)following the prerequisites mentioned by the SSC. Your Part 01 registration is over.
- Login with your registration number and password and complete the Part II of the application.
- Un reserved Male candidates need to pay Rs. 100 towards application fees. Women candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from the application fees.
- Click on the final submit tab, and your application is submitted.
- No need to send any hardcopy to the SSC office.
- Candidates can download the admit cards 10 days before the examination from their regional SSC website. Candidates will get message/email from the SSC once your admit card is ready.
SSC CHSL 2019 – Eligibility
- Age: 18-27 years as on 10-01-2020(i.e. Candidates born not before 10-01-1993 and not later than 10-01-2002).
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in CAG) – Higher Secondary School Certificate from any recognized board.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of CAG- 12th Standard(10+2) pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Comptroller and Auditor General of India – CAG
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your preparations with Entri.