Staff Selection Commission released the application status for the Post 8 examination for categories like Higher Secondary, Matriculation, and Graduation Level. The SSC Selection Post 8 exam is scheduled to be held from 06th November to 10th November 2020. However, it will be on 14th December for candidates who opted for Examination Centres in Bihar. Check the official link for SSC Selection Post 8 Application Status.
SSC Selection Post 8 Application Status
The applicants can check whether their online application is selected or rejected by checking through the link provided for application status. The admit card for the same will be released one week prior to the examination. Check our page for all updates regarding the SSC Selection Post 8 admit card 2020. The selection is to around 1355 posts requiring educational qualifications like Higher Secondary, Matriculation, and Graduation Level and above.
The link for the Southern Region and Northern region is active now.
SSC Selection Post 8 Application Status- Southern Region(www.sscsr.gov.in):
SSC Selection Post 8 Application Status- North-Eastern Region(www.sscner.org.in):
Steps to Download the SSC Selection Post 8 Application Status
- Log on to the official website of SSC @ https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Select the Admit Card tab on the home page.
- Select the appropriate Region.
- On the Regional site, select the scroll, ‘PHASE VIII/2020/SELECTION POSTS EXAMINATION – Know your Application Status -> Matriculation Level, Higher Secondary Level, Graduate Level’.
- Choose your respective qualification.
- Enter details like Registration ID/ Roll number and Date of Birth. Click on the Submit button.
- In case, if the candidate forgets the Registration number enter the Candidates’ full name and Date of Birth.
There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels. The one-hour exam will have 100 questions with 2 marks for each examination. Also, there will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
- UR- 35%
- OBC/ EWS- 30%
- Other categories- 25%
The papers included for the written online tests are:
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- English Language (Basic Knowledge)
Entri App provides all information regarding the SSC exam dates, admit cards, results, and all updates of the Government- Competitive examinations. Download the app and start practicing with Entri to reach your dream career!