Table of Contents
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has activated the application link for the recruitment of various posts for the Graduates, 12th Passed and 10th Passed under Selection Post Phase 9 on ssc.nic.in. Aspiring candidates who want to get a job under SSC can submit their SSC Selection Post Application on the official website till 25 October 2021. It is to be noted that, candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each category of post. this article will give you a glance at the notification of SSC and the ways to apply.
The candidates will also be required to pay the application fee for which the link is active till 28 October 2021. However, they can submit fees through Challan on or before 01 November 2021. Applicants who will successfully for SSC Selection Post Phase IX Recruitment 2021 be called for an online exam in the month of January/February 2022. A total of 3261vacancies are available for the post of MTS, Driver, Scientific Assistant, Accountant, Head Clerk, Conservation Assistant Technical, Junior Computer under Matriculation Level, Higher Secondary Level, and Graduate & above Level.
candidates can apply online for the SSC post phase 9 exam at the official website link
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Important Dates
|SSC Selection Post 9 Online Application Starting Date||24 September 2021|
|SSC Selection Post 9 Online Application Last Date||25 October 2021|
|Last date for making online fee payment||28 October 2021|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||28 October 2021 (23.30 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||01 November 2021|
|SSC Selection Post 9 Online Exam||January/February 2022|
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 3261
Category-wise Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies
Post-wise Vacancy Details
Number Of Vacancies
|Junior Seed Analyst||3|
|Girls Cadet Instructor||34|
|Scientific Assistant (M&E/Metallurgy)||2|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||1|
|Technical Assistant (Wildlife)||1|
|Research Investigator (Forestry)||1|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Biology)||3|
Number of Vacancies
|Staff Car Driver(Ord. Grade)||1|
Number of Vacancies
|Conservation Assistant Technical||1|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Selection Post Phase 9
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidates should be 10th passed or 12th passed or Graduate as per the requirement of the posts
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2021)
The minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years. Check the post-wise age limit from the notification pdf for which the link has been provided above.
Selection Procedure for SSC Selection Post Phase 9
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Online Exam
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence||25||50||1 hour|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
Steps to Apply for SSC Selection Post 2021
Follow the steps mentioned below to register and apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 2021 exam:
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Register Now” appearing on the left side of the homepage to register yourself if you are applying for the first time by entering all the details asked like email id, contact number, name, and other details.
- A Registration Number and password will be generated and will be sent to you in your registered mobile and email.
- Log in again using your Registration Number and Password by visiting the homepage.
- Click on the apply link in Phase-9/2021/selection posts examination.
- Fill in all the other details in the application form and click on submit button.
- Proceed to payment of SSC Selection Post 2021 application fee.
- Upload all the mentioned documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Attach disability Certificate Number, if you fall under benchmark disability.
- Take out the print of the application form and fee receipt for future use.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Application Fee
For the candidate belonging to the General category and OBC category an application fee of Rs 100/- is to be paid through either online or offline mode. The female or SC/ST category candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Pre-requisite for SSC Selection Post Application Form
- The candidate should keep their document ready for proof about their Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Exam
- Scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format of dimension between 20 KB to 50 KB
- Scanned signature in JPEG format with dimensions ranging between 10KB to 20 KB. For VH candidates, a thumb impression is allowed.
Good Luck all!!!