Table of Contents
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the revised result of 19 candidates who had appeared for the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination which was held on 18th March 2021. The Staff Selection Commission has announced the final result on 01 April 2021 on its official website. Candidates who appeared in the SSC Stenographer Grade C and D examination are requested to check the revised final result by visiting the official website: ssc.nic.in. The official website can be used as a direct means by which the revised final results can be checked without wasting time. SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Revised Result Out – Check out Roll Number Wise Stenographer Revised Result PDF
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Revised Result Out
Staff Selection Commission has released the revised SSC Stenographer 2018 result on 1st April 2021 and the final result of the Stenographer Grade C and D examination on 28th November 2020respectively. A total of 473 eligible candidates were selected for the Stenographer Grade C post after the initial selection procedures. Concerning the Steno Grade D post, 991 eligible candidates were selected.
The Staff Selection Commission has received many objections from few candidates regarding discrepancies in the final result. Issues were also reported by SSC Central Region about the final result. The objections were thoroughly reviewed and a revised final result has been uploaded. The rank list of 19 candidates was revised and the result has been updated and uploaded on the official website. Now the revised final result has published. The ranks of the finally selected candidates have been revised. So, all those candidates who were selected initially are requested to go through the revised list. The candidates are advised to visit the further notifications appearing on its official site too: ssc.nic.in.
The Candidates who appeared in CBT and Skill Test for Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment exam 2021 can visit the official website and check the revised final individual candidate result by the steps mentioned below effortlessly. SSC has announced the SSC Stenographer Revised Final Result in PDF format on the official website: ssc.nic.in. Those candidates who had appeared for the SSC Stenographer Grade C and D examination are advised to login to the already registered account by providing the candidate password and username to check the revised final result of the SSC Stenographer examination.
SSC Steno Grade C & D 2018 Revised Result: How to Download?
- The candidates can directly visit the official website of SSC using the official website link: ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Result Tab available at the SSC’s homepage.
- Click on Stenographer Grade C and D Examination, 2018 tab
- Locate the link where it is mentioned as uploading the revised ranks of the finally selected candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade C and D.
- A PDF announcing the Stenographer revised final list will be opened automatically.
- Click CTRL+ F
- Enter name/roll number/registration ID/date of birth to find your name and then click the search button.
- Qualified candidates’ results will be highlighted
- Candidates can thus easily access the result.
- Eligible candidates can download SSC Steno Grade C & D 2018 Revised Result
- Save the result and take the print out of the result for future reference.
SSC Stenographer Result PDF: Available Details
Eligible candidates who are downloading SSC Stenographer revised Result can locate the following details in the PDF.
- Candidates can locate the name of the examination and the name of the post
- Candidates can view the Year and stage of the examination.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category upon which the candidate has appeared
- Names of those candidates who have qualified for the examination
Candidates are supposed to cross-check the PDF to locate all this information arranged systematically.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D: Scores
For the SSC Stenographer Grade C and D examination, scores of both qualified and non-qualified candidates will be released on SSC’s official website within few days after the declaration of the revised final result. Those candidates who are eligible for the post can access their scorecard by login on to its official website with candidate user ID and password. The scorecard can be downloaded easily from the official website within the time frame fixed by the authority of SSC. The section-wise and total scores obtained by each candidate can be seen in the scorecard.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D: Score Calculation
- For each correct answer, the candidates are awarded one mark each.
- Negative marking is there for the examination
- 25 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The scores of eligible candidates are calculated based on correct and incorrect answers.
- Candidates who score marks in Computer-Based Examination are normalized using the equi-percentile method.
- The normalized scores are used by the authority to determine the final rank list of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment.
Entri App provides a wide range of study techniques for its candidates, which enables them to score better in the competitive exams. The time has come, where hard-work only matters with smart work. Know where to start and what to learn with the proper guidance of the professional tutors who are well-versed in each subject.