Admit Card is a very important document that a candidate has to when they appear to write the exam. Therefore, the candidates appearing for SUPER TET examination should make sure they are carrying the admit card with them. In case you fail to show the admit card, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The SUPER TET admit card will be available for download on the commissions official website. Make sure to carry along the soft copy of admit card while going for the exam. The admit card will be available on the official website of UPBEB, one week prior to the examination. For latest details on SUPER TET Admit Card 2021, download Entri App. Read along to know more about SUPER TET Admit card date, SUPER TET exam hall ticket and SUPER TET admit card download.
SUPER TET Admit Card 2021 – Overview
SUPER TET admit card will be available for download only to those candidates who have registered themselves. It is advised to keep constant check on the commission’s website for the release of SUPER TET admit card date.
|Exam Conducting Authority||
Mode of Application
|Mode of Examination||
Medium of Examination
|English and Hindi|
|Super TET Exam Admit Card Release||
How to Download SUPER TET Admit Card?
- To download the SUPER TET Admit Card, the candidates can follow the below mentioned steps –
- Firstly, visit the official website for SUPER TET.
- Next go over to the notification corner and select ‘Admit Card’ option.
- To access the result enter your log in details like date of birth and registration number.
- To proceed, click on the submit button.
- The link for downloading SUPER TET admit card will appear on your screen.
- You can now download the admit card and also save a soft copy for later use.
Details Mentioned in SUPER TET Admit Card
The SUPER TET admit card contains a lot of personal information about the candidate as it is required to prove his/her identity. Below mentioned information will be printed on the SUPER TET admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Center and Code
- Exam Time
- Roll Number
- Date Of Birth
- Address Of Examination Center
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
Documents to Carry Along for the Exam
The candidates who are appearing for the SUPER TET exam need to carry certain ID proofs with them. The candidates can check it below-
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- Voter Id
- Ration Card
Instructions on the Admit Card
The SUPER TET examination admit card contains certain rules and instructions for the candidates appearing for the examination. Take a look at the instructions on the admit card below –
- It is advised that the candidates reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes prior to the SUPER TET exam
- Be absolutely sure to carry the SUPER TET admit card on the examination day, as you will not be allowed to appear without it
- Make sure to carry valid ID proofs
- Electronic gadgets of any kind will not be permitted inside the examination hall
- Cheating or malpractice will not be entertained
Important Dates for SUPER TET Examination
25 Feb 2021
Starting Date of the Application process
|3 Mar 2021|
|Last Date of the Application process||
17 Mar 2021
Last Date for payment
|18 Mar 2021|
|Last Date for printing the application form||
19 Mar 2021
|9 Apr 2021|
18 Apr 2021 [Postponed]
We hope this article on SUPER TET Admit Card 2021 helps you to download the hall ticket with ease. For latest information on SUPER TET Admit Card, download Entri App. Check out SUPER TET Study Plan 2021 here.