The UPBEB will soon be conducting the SUPER TET test for the appointment of teachers in primary and secondary level posts. If you are looking forward to attempting the SUPER TET examination 2022, then it is necessary that have enough information on the posts. Eligibility criteria, educational qualification and most importantly the SUPER TET salary structure. One of the main reasons candidates opt for Government jobs is the attractive salary package and job benefits it comes along with. If you are an aspiring candidate for the SUPER TET examination, then you can go through the salary details in this article on SUPER TET Salary 2022.
Check out SUPER TET video lessons here!
SUPER TET Salary Structure 2022
A very specific salary will be available for all of the people who will be selected after the Uttar Pradesh super Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the organisation to select the teachers in the government schools and organisations available in the Uttar Pradesh state. There are different types of vacancies that you can take into account if you are applying for the Super TET examination. There are two types of teachers that you can apply for if you are applying for the super Teacher Eligibility Test examination such as primary teachers and secondary teachers. The candidates have to make sure that they have proper information related to the salary that they will be eligible for before applying for the job. You can check out the details related to the salary from the table provided below.
Pay Scale (As per the 7th Commission)
|INR 9300-35400||INR 9300-44900|
|Grade Pay||INR 4200||
|12% of Basic Pay||12% of Basic Pay|
|House Rent Allowance||INR 3540||
Total Gross Salary (Approximate)
There are a lot of deductions that you will have to go through when you are applying for the super Teacher Eligibility Test entrance examination. The candidates will be liable for various deductions such as tax deductions or other deductions known as GIS. There are around 1000 Rupees that will be deducted by the organisation each and every month and Rupees 87 will be cut off from the insurance scheme available for all of the teachers of the Uttar Pradesh Government schools. The teachers can opt out of the various schemes available by the organisation but some of the deductions will not be laid off by the Government of the Uttar Pradesh state. You will get a lot of benefits after you are retired from the job because of these deductions.
The candidates can also take into account the salary slip which is available by the authorities of the Uttar Pradesh staff selection commission because it will help you to understand the basic details related to the salary which is available for the candidate selected by the authorities in this recruitment. There are a lot of deductions and additions which are available for the people who are working for government jobs in any organisation or in any state. Government jobs are highly reliable because they provide a lot of hidden allowances and perks for the people who are selected by the organisation so it is important that you check the salary slip to know more about these types of allowances.
SUPER TET Allowances 2022
If you are applying for any type of government job in any state then you will be eligible for the different types of allowances presented by the organisation of that particular area and these types of perks will always be available for you even if you apply for a central government job. The candidates can check out the details related to the perks available to them by downloading the salary slip as mentioned above or you can also check out the allowance presented for the teachers of this organisation from the pointers given below.
- House Rent Allowance- The house rent Allowance is also provided to the employees. It varies according to the place of posting and it is in the range of 9.0%, and 7.0%. The cities are classified into metros, big cities, or other locations.
- Dearness Allowance- This is offered as a percentage of the basic salary. Dearness Allowance is revised every three months based on the All India Consumer Price Index data published by the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation, Government of India.
- Medical facilities Allowance- Employees are given medical aid and their dependents are also provided medical aid.
- Increment (once a year),
SUPER TET Promotions 2022
Every job comes with the chance of promotion or increment after some months or years, according to their job profile. In the same way, assistant teachers also have certain growth opportunities in the future. Candidates can refer to them below.
- Assistant Primary Teacher: It is the primary role one has to handle after successfully clearing the SUPER TET exam. You need to get at least 60 per cent marks in the exam, and you will become eligible for this job post.
- Headmaster in Primary School: After all the efforts you put into your work as Assistant Primary Teacher, you will move on and be promoted to the Headmaster post in primary school. Only qualified candidates can handle this job profile.
- Senior Teacher in Upper Primary School: After promotion to the headmaster post, you will further be promoted to a senior teacher in the upper primary school. The senior teacher needs a high level of understanding and knowledge to teach students.
- Principal in Upper Primary School: The final promotion is principal in the high primary school.
Check out the SUPER TET crash courses here!
We hope this article helps you to get a clear picture of SUPER TET salary. For the latest updates on SUPER TET Examination, download Entri App. Good luck! Check SUPER TET Study Materials 2022
Discussion about this post