Table of Contents
Are you looking forward to applying for SUPER TET Examination 2022? If yes, then this article on SUPER TET Apply Online 2022 is just for you. If you are a first time candidate and confused about how to apply for SUPER TET 2022, then worry not. Entri is here to help you in every step to make your task easy. The candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria for SUPER TET, can apply for the posts. In case of any eligibility criteria not being met, the candidate will not be chosen for the post. The applicants have to fill and submit an application form if they want to apply for SUPER TET. For more details on SUPER TET application form download and SUPER TET application date, go through the blog below.
SUPER TET Apply Online 2022 – Overview
The candidates can apply for SUPER TET only through online mode, as any other mode of submission of application will not be entertained by the examination conducting authority. The SUPER TET Official Notification has been released by UPBEB. Therefore, the candidates who wish to apply should not miss this golden opportunity. Also make sure to read the instructions carefully before applying for SUPER TET.
|Full form of the exam
|Super Teacher Eligibility Test
|Name of the Organization
|Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
|Super TET form
|Super TET Exam 2022
|Mode of Application
|English and Hindi
|UPDELED Official Website
SUPER TET Important Dates 2022
As UP Government has announced 17000+ vacancies for Assistant Teacher posts to be recruited for the coming year, it is expected that the SUPER TET 2022 will be soon conducted. Below we will be updating all the important dates for Super Teacher Eligibility Test once the dates are announced officially.
|Super TET 2022 Events
|SUPER TET 2022 Notification
|Starting for online applications
|Last date for online application
|Last date to pay the application fee
|Release of admit cards
|SUPER TET Exam Date 2022
|SUPER TET Answer Key 2022
|SUPER TET Result 2022
How to Apply for SUPER TET 2022?
You can follow the easy points given below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of UPBEB.
- The candidates need to make sure they are filling the form before the due date for SUPER TET.
- The candidates need to register themselves prior to filling the form.
- This registration number will be unique to each candidate, and used at the time of logging in.
- Make sure to upload all essential documents mentioned in the application form.
- Mark sheets, scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature, etc.are the necessary documents to be submitted.
- Fill the personal details with caution first, then move on to uploading documents.
- Then upload a scanned copy of your signature.
- For future reference, candidates can save SUPER TET application form download.
- To login into the application form, applicants have to enter the login credentials inside the login column.
- After submitting the credentials, press on the ‘UP Super TET Application Form 2022’ link and the application form will get open.
- Commence the process of submitting the details inside the application form as per the requirements.
- Upload the documents in their required fields as per the prescription.
- Take a look at the filled application form and if you come across any mistakes then edit it.
- Press on the ‘Edit Application Form’ and do the necessary modifications.
- Once you are done after completing the modification, you will reach the fee payment page.
- Select the medium via which you want to pay the fee (Internet Banking, Card Payment, BHIM UPI).
- After choosing the medium, tap on the ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Don’t refresh the page until the completion of the payment process otherwise the payment will not be completed.
- After the successful payment, take out the hard copy of the application form along with multiple photocopies.
- Make sure that you keep those copies safe as they can be used for future references.
SUPER TET Application Fee
The application fee payment link will be available the very next day after the registration process is completed. Applicants must pay the fees within the specified deadline once the link gets activated.
The application fee for the Super TET exams 2022 is given below:
Details to Fill in the Application Form
If you are a fresher who is applying for the SUPER TET test 2022, then you should be aware of the things you fill need to fill up in the registration form. Look at the details below –
Details to be Filled
|Enter your full name but within 50 words
|ST/SC/ OBC/ GEN
Enter all the qualification details in the order of recent to oldest
Fill the details like cell number and email address with precision
Documents required for the application form
To complete the UP Super Teacher Eligibility Test application form 2022, an applicant have to upload some documents during the application process. The list of the documents is as follows:
- Marksheet of Class XI, Diploma, Bachelors.
- Government ID.
- Passport size photograph.
- Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Signature photograph.
Exam Centres List 2022
|Amethi (Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Nagar)
|Amroha (J.P. Nagar )
|Gautam Buddh Nagar
|Hapur (Panchsheel Nagar)
|Hathras (Mahamaya Nagar)
|Kanpur Dehat (Ramabai Nagar)
|Sambhal (Bheem Nagar)
|Sant Kabeer Nagar
|Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi)
We hope this article on SUPER TET Apply Online 2022 assists you in applying for the examination without much hassle. Download Entri App for latest SUPER TET Vacancy details. Check out Best Books for SUPER TET Preparation!