Solving the previous year question paper is an important aspect while preparing for any competitive examination. When it comes to a highly competitive examination like Super Teacher Eligibility Test (Super TET), its significance is increased to a greater extent. After the notification released by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB), it was decided to conduct the Super TET examination on 18th of April 2021. Since it is now postponed indefinitely by the board, all of the candidates have received additional time to focus on the preparation. Hence, the aspirants will get more time to enhance their weaker domains before the examination actually begins. To make it easier for the candidates, in this article, we will provide you with Super TET previous question papers for you to practice. And the best part is that you can download super TET previous question papers PDF directly from this article! So Hurry Up!
SUPER TET Previous Question Papers
The Super TET examination is an annual eligibility test for the post of teachers in the Junior High Schools of Uttar Pradesh. It is called by the name Super TET because only those candidates who have already qualified the CTET or the UPTET are eligible to appear for the examination. However, the Super TET examination will be easier to crack if the aspirants resort to the best preparation techniques. These include attempting previous year question papers, practicing full length mock tests and regular revisions.
Many times, the aspirants brag about not being able to track the previous year question papers of a particular competitive examination.When this happens, it becomes difficult for the aspirants to be on the right track and achieve their dream job. So, we will help you with your search for Super TET Previous Question Papers. By this you will be able to use your time effectively in preparing for the examination.
|Name of the Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Name of the Examination||SUPER TET – Super Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Date of Notification Release||25th February 2021|
|Name of the Post||Assistant teacher and Headmaster|
|Application Window||3rd March 2021 to 17th March 2021|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test|
|Date of Examination||April 18th 2021 – Now Postponed|
|Type of Examination||Offline – Pen & Paper test|
|Status of Admit Card||To be released soon|
|Official web portal||https://updeled.gov.in/|
Benefits of Solving Super TET Previous Question Papers
When preparing for any competitive examination including the Super TET Examination, the importance of practicing for the exam by solving previous year question papers is very important. Some of the major benefits of solving the Super TET previous year question papers are given below:
- A complete idea regarding the exam pattern of the Super TET is obtained by solving a few previous year question papers.
- By practicing previous year papers, you get an overall notion of the level of the examination.
- As the Super TET examination is divided into different sections and different papers, solving these previous papers will help you identify the mark distribution in each section.
- Most importantly, solving previous year question papers will help you to manage time effectively and efficiently. So, when attempting the actual examination, you will not run short of time.
- Undoubtedly, constant practice will increase your confidence levels while attending the test.
- Preparing for the examination by solving maximum previous year question papers with the answer key will help the candidate to identify the weaker domains to be polished before the examination. In a way, it opens the doors of self assessment to the candidate.
- Occasional revisions with sample papers will help you to identify the frequently asked questions for the examination.
- Apart from identifying your strengths and weaknesses, solving the Super TET Previous year question papers will let you improve your speed and accuracy to a greater extent.
- In short, after solving many sets of Super TET previous year question papers, you will be able to identify the plan of action that will best suit you while attending the examination.
Super TET Previous Question Papers PDF Download
To ease the burden for our aspirants we will give the direct links for downloading the previous question papers for the Super TET Examination here in this article. You should click on the link given below to download the PDF for future use.
Click Here for Super TET Previous Question Papers PDF Download
Super TET Previous Question Papers with Answer Key
In this section of the article, we will give you a glimpse of some of the Super TET previous year questions papers with the answer key. Hope this will help you in the exam preparation. So, let us take a dive.
1.Who among the following was the first President of the Constituent Assembly of India?
- Dr. Sachidananda Sinha
- Dr. BR Ambedkar
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- Prof. HC Mukharjee
Answer : Dr. Sachidananda Sinha
- The disability to read and write is
- Absolute zero exist in
- Nominal scale
- Interval Scale
- Ordinal scale
- Ratio Scale
Answer: Ratio Scale
- The National Institute of Orthopedically Handicapped is situated in
- The sum of three numbers is 98. If the ratio between the first and second be 2:3 and that between second and third be 5:8, then find the second number?
- In which of the following states, India’s 100th Airport is located?
- Arunachal pradesh
7.Saurabh Chaudhary is associated with which sport?
- “Value is that which satisfies human desires”. This statement was given by
- Which of the following values have been accepted by NCERT in relation to education?
- Cleanliness and truthfulness
- Equality and Cooperation
- All of the above
Answer: All of the above
- VLE stands for
- Value Learning Environment
- Virtual Loaded Environment
- Virtual Learning Environment
- Value Loaded Environment
Answer: Virtual Learning Environment
As we conclude this article on Super TET Previous Question Papers, we hope that this article was practical and handy to our readers. So, keep up your spirit and momentum and ace your exam preparations in all respects. As the examination date is not yet announced by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB), all the aspirants still have time for rechecking and revamping their study. Remember that you were made for bigger and better things! You are going to crack the SUPER TET examination with ease. Good Luck!